Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Chibi Story ❯ Snack Time! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

…Moo. This is currently being edited.

"""

Malik stares at broccoli on his plate. He points to his broccoli and says "you all are now part of my force. You will ALL lead me to victory! Hey!" he pokes his broccoli several times. "I am the leader and YOU do what I say!"

Joey stares at broccoli sitting on his plate.

Yugi says, "What do you think it is?"

Joey says, "Hmm… " and pokes the broccoli. "Maybe it's some vegetable."

Yugi scoots back in his chair.

Malik laughs maniacally as he rises up with plumes of broccoli flying into the air. They bump the ceiling.

Seto thinks he is off his rocker horse... "O_o -.- Is anyone going to eat any of this...?"

Malik chews on his plate.

Ryou asks him, "Why are you chewing on your plate?"

Malik tells him, "Because I like the taste of bits of ceramic mixed with ketchup..."

Ryou says, "Ooh," and then he picks up his plate and begins chewing on it.

Yugi looks at Seto. "Hey, where's Tristan?"

Seto sits in his chair with head bowed, arms crossed, and eyes closed. "He got his head stuck in another tree."

"AGAIN?"

"Yes."

Yugi says, "I told you his hair is too pointy."

Tristan is hanging from underneath a branch from his hair. He has been there for awhile. "...Hello?" He considers his situation. "This is unusually comfortable."

Malik says "I'll show you!"

The Broccoli flies out a window and lands on the ground in front of Tristan.

Tristan says, "FOOD!"

Joey speaks, "It IS."

Ryou tells him, "It is not!"

Joey insists, "Look at it! It's totally alive and is gonna crawl from this plate onto any of us at any time."

Ryou answers, "You're just trying to weird me out of eating any of mine so you can have it all."

"HEY!" Joey thinks on what a great idea this might actually be for him. "Maybe..." He eyes Ryou. "Yeah. Yeah, it's alive."

Yugi asks "Malik, why are you chewing on your plate?"

Malik tells him, "Because I like the taste of bits of ceramic mixed with ketchup..."

"Really?"

Malik answers "Yes." and Gently bites the plate. "This takes concentration…" he gently bites the plate again.

"O_o Okaaaay…" he watches him for a while before asking, "...and are you sure that's ketchup?"

Joey stands on the chair and points at the broccoli. "THIS IS ALIVE AND THAT'S THAT!"

Ryou also stands up on his chair. "Quit being a blithering fool! It's just a food item!"

Joey jumps up and down.

Seto tells him, "I hope you give in to the gravity."

Joey lands on the floor and says, "HEY! You did that on purpose. That's like... Shadow stuff."

Seto says, "I know."

"GRRR!" Joey picks up his broccoli and tosses it at Seto.

"HEY! You little-" he starts pulling at his collar.

"AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH!"

Yugi hides underneath the table. "o.o"

Ryou says "Oh, dear…" and slides down his chair.

Seto

Malik leaps on top of the table holding a stalk of broccoli in his hand. He declares, "You shall all follow me as part of my league! I control you!"

Seto says, "I hope that you give in to the gravity..."

Malik slips onto the floor and says, "Hey! What the heck, you did that on purpose!"

Seto says, "I know."

"""

YAY! Blah blah! I hope you liked this chapter! More to come soon! ^_^ Please give a review!