Beyblade Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ Broken ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Note: this is just something to reflect my mood. Non-yaoi. Character death, child abuse, and OOC. Also, it'll be a slight crossover with Yu-Gi-Oh. (Darker half. Josephs Yami.)

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Ozuma growled as he grasped the small boy by the arm and held him up against the wall. "Listen, you brat," he hissed. Joseph trembled in fear. "you nevertalk back to me, understand?"

 

"H-hai, O-Ozuma," Joseph squeaked. Ozuma gave the young boy a smack across the face and stalked away.

 

Joseph whimpered and curled up into a ball and fell asleep. His green now highlighted with blood from all the abuse Ozuma put him through. Miriam left, Dunga…disappeared and Joseph didn't want to run to any of the Blade Breakers.

 

Curling into a tighter ball from a nightmare, Joseph quickly uncurled himself and gasped for breath. He nearly suffocated himself. And to his luck, the young guardian angel was sitting on his bed, looking at him in a concerned way. "Joseph, you okay?" her light green eyes were flashing in concern.

 

"H-hai, I'm fine." She stood up, and walked over to him. She was a round his height and looked to be thirteen but actually she was over a thousand years old.

 

"You don't seem fine," she said, placing a soft hand on his forehead.

 

"I-I am!" he shouted in defense.

 

"Okay…"

 

Joseph sighed and sat down on the bed. "Sometimes, I wonder if life is worth living."

 

"It is," she said. The young spirit was sitting next to him.

 

"Why has Ozuma change?"

 

"Hes angered. He cant help it, hes also been drunk for the last couple of months,"

 

"HE DRINKS?" Joseph half shouted and screeched in pain.

 

The Yami tried calming him down. "Please! I know its shocking, light, but you have to accept the truth."

 

"Accept the truth?!"

 

She winced. "I know, your upset, but understand the fact that theres nothing more that death and hate itself."

 

"I hate this," he choked out.

 

"I know, I know." She cooed.

 

There was a knock on the bedroom door. "Oh…no…not…again…" he squeaked.

 

"You want me to disappear?" the yami asked, obviously annoyed.

 

"P-please.."

 

She sighed and disappeared.

 

"C-come in…" Ozuma walked in.

 

"Joseph," he said, sharply.

 

"H-hai…?"

 

"Come here,"

 

Joseph knew what was coming. But he obeyed. Ozuma captured the young boy into a forceful kiss. Oooh, T.K help…

 

I'm sorry, light, when I'm ordered to do something, I have to obey it-I cant get out of the soul room because of your fear and lack of trust

 

Joseph squirmed. Ozuma bit down on our favorite characters neck causing Joseph to cry out in pain. That kind of reaction caused Ozuma to smirk. "S-stop…please…"

 

Ozuma ignored the young boy and continued to kiss him.

 

---a few hours later---

 

Joseph was out cold and his darker half was trying to wake him. "Please, Joseph, wake up," she pleaded.

 

Joseph stirred. "T.K." he choked out.

 

"Thank you, Ra." She whispered to the Egyptian god she had once worshiped in acient Egypt.

 

Joseph looked up, weakly. "M-make the pain stop…please."

 

She closed her eyes. "I wish I could…but I cant." She said, softly. Lightly, and as gently as she could, she placed her hand on is mid-section he curled in pain.

 

He closed his eyes. "Taylor," he whimpered. "please…tell the Blade Breakers for me…"

 

She nodded. "I will try to…but you know they cant see me…"

 

"Y-yeah…I know. Mmh, h-have Malik tell them. H-he can see you…" Josephs breathing became shallow.

 

"I know he can see me, light…"

 

Joseph let out a small whimper. "T.K. I'm going to…die…"

 

"No…aibou, don't say that…"

 

Joseph gave out a pained breath. "L-listen…I-I want you to…make yourself appear to Ozuma…and tell him…" Joseph closed his eyes and died.

 

"No…AIBOU! Please…wake up!" She hadn't noticed Ozuma standing in the doorframe.

 

"So, you're the one who hes been talking to when hes alone."

 

"Duh, I'm his darker half."

 

"I know."

 

"Hes-hes dead."

 

Ozuma closed his eyes. "I knew I'd over do it. I wish I hadn't."

 

"Do you want me to tell the cops?"

 

"Please, don't,"

 

"I respect your wishes. But now, I must leave you. For, I cannot live without a lighter half. Well, see you around," with that the young spirit disappeared.

 

----------------------------------

 

Hope you enjoyed. Remember, I wrote this to reflect my mood. Review!