Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ A Meeting with a Long Forgotten Piece ❯ Introductions Come First ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HI!!!!! It's me here, and I have finally finished chapter two, already. It's going by so fast...okay not really, but I like to think that. Anyway, the last chapter was really long, at least to me anyway. So I'm gonna make it a little shorter, and all the other chapters will be the same amount or shorter, but I'll try to keep it constant. Also, I'm gonna try to use a little less Japanese and Chinese (if I can), because…well it's too much work! Oh, and I reread chapter one and realized SOOO many mistakes I wrote breath instead of breathe, and I messed up with Yuu's name the first time it was suppose to be Yuè! That will be explained in this chapter though.
 
Also, I'm sad that I only got one review T-T, but I'll deal with it and keep writing! Plus one review is better then none right? Plus, I made it too dramatic for a first chapter T-T, and I was planning on making this a mainly comedy until it got to a certain point…Well anyway, here is chapter 2!!!
 
O.o….Whoa, that is too long of an author's note… ^-^;;;;
 
Disclaimers: I do not own anything of Beyblade, besides the characters you don't know.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------
A Meeting with a Long Forgotten Piece
 
Chapter 2: Introductions come first
 
“Does this…does this mean…Mei-Yuna…she's really…my little sister?”
 
Rei stood there perplexed, not able to take in the event that was shown to him. Many thoughts and questions flashed through his head, but he could only remember one of those flashes, If Mei-Yuna really is my sisterwhy didn't my parent's tell me about this earlier? Why didn't they tell mebutwhy were we separated in the first place?
 
“Rei…” the man standing at the gate, who apparently was Rei's father, called Rei to come over.
 
Yuè, who apparently was Rei's mother, kept on weeping her heart out. She seemed so overjoyed to see Mei-Yuna, actually, she was more relieved to see her, but Mei-Yuna was just frozen. She didn't know these emotions that she was receiving from Yuè. Love, compassion, worry, joy, and happiness, all these emotions gave Mei-Yuna a feeling of confusion and awkwardness. She didn't want this to happen now, she was scared...very scared. Not because she finally met her parents, but because a fear deep inside her was invading her mind. She was even more nervous then before now; `I have to get out of here, before I' she thought, panicking. She slowly brought her arms up, shaking, and gripped Yuè's arms away, and moved her away for just enough room for her to get up and run. She ran as fast as she could. Ignoring the pain in her heart to stop and run back. Then she was completely gone from everyone's view…
 
“Mei-Yuna…” Yuè said sadly, and wiped off the tears on her face. She got up and put on a more serious face, and regained her composure. “Rei…it would seem we have something to talk about, do we not?” she said politely.
 
“Yeah…” that was all he could manage to say. Rei was confused, and it didn't help much more when Mei-Yuna ran away all of a sudden creating more questions in his head.
 
“This will be difficult.” Rei's father said solemnly.
 
“Yes, I believe so.” Yuu answered.
 
*************
After a few minutes, everyone went back inside Takao's house to sit down, bringing the two new guests. As soon as everyone was comfortable enough in a room, the mood suddenly changed and it had nothing to do with the teens, but it had more to do with the new comers, and this mood was nothing like before and would change the opinion of everyone.
 
Hajimemashite(1). My name is Kon Yuè(2), but everyone calls me YuèhuÄ(3), she cheerfully said. Strangely, her voice betrayed no sadness like it had shown earlier, which confused many of the people new to her, meaningeveryone besides the ones from China.
 
Tsukihana(4)! Takao shouted, childishly. All of a sudden, this made everyone wonder very strangly.
 
Isn't it Yuugao(5), Takao? Rei corrected, hesitantly.
 
Well that would be more proper yeahCan I call you Yuugao? It's a lot easier! Takao said to Yuè, cheerfully, and ruining the mood even more then Rei's mother.
 
“I don't mind at all Takao-kun,” she said cheerfully and then started again. “As I was saying, I am Rei's mother if you all haven't guessed yet. I do apologize for my behavior earlier. It must have been very confusing for you all, I mean we just barged in, and started doing personal family things in front of you all. Oh, and this is my husband-“ Yuè now Yuu was cut off by her husband, who finished her sentence for her.
 
“Kon LÇŽohÇ”, but everyone calls me ShÇŽn LÇŽohÇ”(6) he finished.
 
Pika-Tora(7)! Daichi shouted this time.
 
This being said, everyone stared at Daichi with weird looks. All with sweatdrops falling from their, oh so confused heads or hiding their faces in their hand.
 
Oh my god, Max's usual phrase said when something was strangly off, and all the while resting his head in his hand with a sweatdrop falling down his head.
 
Raiden Tora(8), Daichi. Rei said with a sweatdrop falling from his head. It was sad really, Rei was Chinese and yet he was correcting Takao and Daichi who were born in Japan and lived in Japan for their entire life and spoke the language fluently.
 
Hiromi got out a big, huge paper fan and smacked Takao and Daichi square in the face. She was getting tired of both of their rambling and strange, strange outbursts.
 
Would you two please just shut up so we can listen to Yuè-san and Lǎohǔ-san! You being rude, Hiromi said with an angry look on her face.
 
Well sorry! Takao said as he mumbled to himself about the smack, which wasn't very painful, but it was the indignity of getting hit by Hiromi two times. Well technically he wasn't hit by Hiromi the first time, but if it wasn't for her, he wouldn't have gotten hit the first time.
 
Daichi on the other hand was mumbling something under his breath and rubbing his red paper fanned shaped mark on his face.
 
Hm, Rai-den To-ra! Yuu chanted childishly, and then looked at her husband. It's such a cute name! Everyone, when we're in Japan, call me Yuugao and my Àiren will be Raiden Tora, alright?
 
Everyone answered with acceptance, but felt strange about it. Rei was used to this kind of reaction from his mother, but he wonder how his father got used to it let alone be able to deal with it.
 
“Anyway, MÄma, Bàba, you already know the Bai Fu Zu, and these are the people I told you about in my letters. The BBA Revolution, at least before we split up. This is the World Champion for three straight years, Kinomiya Takao. Rei said.
 
Yoroshi-ku(9), Takao replied cheerfully.
 
The second smallest and just as loud one is Daichi,” Rei said in a humorous voice, half joking.
 
Daichi didn't like the comment and exploded a little, but replied as calmly as possible. Who are you calling small!? he said, with a huge anime angry mark popping out, but with a lot of self-restraint he was able to control his anger to a minimuma very big…minimum (^-^;;;).
 
Ummoving onThe blonde is Mizuhara Max, and right now he's on the PPB All Star's team for America.
 
It's really nice to meet you,” Max said politely.
 
Kyoujyu is the technician for BBA Revolution, but he's also a good beyblader in his own way.
 
Hajimemashite, Kyoujyu said plainly.
 
Tatibana Hiromi, she beyblades but not very well, she's just started blading, and is more like a cheerleader for the BBA Revolution. Rei said half jokingly.
 
What do you mean by `cheerleader'? I help out with the teams needs just as much as Kyoujyu does. Hiromi said fuming from the insult.
 
Eh-hehe…” Kyoujyu couldn't say what he thought, in fear of being murdered by Hiromi.
 
Rei, that wasn't very nice. Rei's mother pointed out. You have to be more polite to girls, who ever says `words may never hurt you'. They do, all women are delicate flower's that dance gently in the wind. This is the reason you'll never find a girlfriend that way, Rei, she said making odd hand and arm movements to make her point and to make her look more dramatic then necessary.
 
Aren't we supposed to be serious here? Rei's father pointed out.
 
Oh come on. I've had my portion of being serious already. It's now the portion where I'm cheerful. She snapped cheerfully.
 
Yuè-san always was a fun person to be around. Mao said.
 
I can't really say that…” Lai said, nervous of her REAL intentions of coming here. You could say that Lai didn't exactly have a cheerful past of Yuè.
 
MÄma didn't change much during her journey, as expected. Rei said sadly.
 
You thought it would? Kiki replied as a sweatdrop fell from his head.
 
Rei, your mom isnot exactly how I pictured her as…” Takao said as he watched the couple quarrel about the small issue at hand when their was a much more important matter ahead of them.
 
But her words are so inspiring, Hiromi said. As sparkles shined in her eyes as she thought of Yuè-san's kind words.
 
Isn't she, she's an inspiration to all innocent hearts. Mao said, with the same sparkles in her eyes as Hiromi.
 
Innocent hearts? Hm, I wonder where those kinds of people are? Kiki said. Not knowing the danger that he was creating for himself.
 
I wonder the same thing Kiki. There's defiantly no innocent hearts here. Takao said. Joining in the joke with Kiki.
 
What did you two say? Hiromi said with an angered face and a vein mark showing, as she readied her reflexes to attack.
 
You two better not have said what we think you just said. Mao said with the same features as Hiromi, and since she was more athletic then Hiromi, she was more prepared to pounce on her prey.
 
We're just saying that- Kiki was cut short as the two teens got up and went after the poor youth and scared teen.
 
You two are so dead! Hiromi and Mao said in unison.
 
You didn't even give me a chance to finish my sentence! Kiki shouted nervously.
 
What did you say?! they said again in unison, and ran even faster.
 
Kiki, just shut up and don't make it worse! Takao said scared to death now.
 
Everyone laughed at the hilarious cat and mouse chase the four teens were displaying. Although, as they passed the hallway where it was possible to see the chase, Mao and Hiromi was seen with knives and other pointy and dangerous objects. Some where thrown, but mostly missed. Unfortunately, for the two girls, who were trying their best to murder the two annoying pests, couldn't make a direct hit at them. Takao and Kiki weren't just doing nothing but running the entire time. Oh no, they were grabbing anything they could find that could shield then from the vicious attacks of their pursuer's. Including kendo swords, kendo armor, pots, pans, and other kitchen items, also included in the list of shields was a very heavy metal shield from ancient times that Takao's ji-chan had collected over the years. Why? That question will remain a mystery for a long time.
 
Finally, Yuu and her husband stared at each other, smiled, stood up and walked slowly towards the hall where the chase was taking place. Everyone stared at the couple oddly, wondering what they would do to stop the rat chase. Yuu's husband went right down the hall and slid open a door that separated the room with the next and waited at the door in front of it, and closed the door he came out from to the room he was in now. Then Takao and Kiki came running past Yuu and Tora grabbed them inside. Yuu waited a few seconds and then shouts were heard not too far away.
 
Where do you think they went? Mao asked, holding a VERY sharp knife in her hand.
 
I don't know anymore. Man, why did Takao have to have such a big house!? Hiromi asked, furious. She had a VERY thick bamboo stick with her instead of a knife, although she did wish she had a knife with her too.
 
The two teens had a hard time figuring out which way Takao and Kiki went. They finally decided to go in the direction that Takao and Kiki had taken before being pulled away, but they didn't know that, and ran down the hall, until they were stopped by Yuu, who stepped into the hallway just when they were about to pass the door where she was standing at too, and fell on their butts.
 
Alright you two, that's enough. I think you have proven your point quite nicely. Yuu said calmly.
 
But we almost had them, Yuè-san! Mao complained.
 
Yuu's fine, she said plainly with a smile.
 
That's right, we would have taught them their place! Hiromi said.
 
Really? Oh right, you looked like you had the whole thing under control. You obviously weren't getting yourselves lost now were you? she said sarcastically.
 
Well um…” Hiromi was now embarrassed and stared away slowly; while Mao was twiddling her fingers stupidly.
 
You girls know better then that. We have to set an example to younger ones, and be delicate yet strong women. I know you want revenge for what those boys said, but the fact is we need men whether we like it or not, and I don't mean just for keeping the human race going or anything. Well, you girls will find that out for yourselves one day, but…” Yuu kneeled for the two girls and moved her head forward, in-between the two and whispered something in their ears. It made the two girls lips turn into a smirk, and a very big and fox-like smirk, indicating they were happy from Yuu's words, but were they words of wisdom or off pure evil?
 
After the discussion they went back in the room where everyone else was, and sat down in their original seats. A few seconds later Takao and Kiki came out from the room next door, with faces of annoyance, and guilt, only partly though. It was hard to exactly describe though, since both Takao and Kiki were a stubborn pair.
 
Least I know when to shut up, neh? Takao? Daichi teased.
 
Shut up, Daichi. You're pushing it, Takao said, holding back his urge to strangle Daichi and his smart remarks. The only thing that practically separated Daichi and him was the fact that Takao knew how to contain his anger to a minimum, but not his mouth. For Daichi, he couldn't contain either his mouth or his anger much.
 
I always knew Kiki to be stubborn, but who would have thought that he had a partner that was just as stubborn as he was? Rei's dad said and laughed at the two `partners'.
 
Oh yes, Rei, Yuu called out. Didn't you say you had five teammates on the BBA Revolution?
 
Huh? I don't think I missed anyone…” Rei said awkwardly.
 
Umyou knowthe one with-you know! Yuu, frustrated, and annoyed, couldn't figure out who she thought Rei missed.
 
If I remember correctly you said he was a lone wolf blader who has blue shark fin markings on his face. Raiden Tora said, but wasn't sure if he was right or mistaken.
 
OH! You mean Kai! Takao shouted.
 
Yes, that was it! Yuu shouted in agreement.
 
Oh, Kai, he's not here. He went off training somewhere most likely. Rei said.
 
Oh, I see! Yuu said childishly.
 
I'm sorry to interrupt you, but were you not going to tell us about Mei-Yuna? Lai asked, impatiently.
 
Both Yuu and her husband started to tense up when Lai mentioned Mei-Yuna. They suddenly sat right and took on a more serious face. Yuu looked very worried, and Raiden Tora was calm and stern.
 
I-I apologize, I did not mean to offend you. Lai stuttered. He panicked when he saw the discomfort on Rei's parents' faces. Making them mad was the last thing he wanted to do, it was always the most important rule in his village that `Elders are to be respected at all times'. He looked down so as to not make eye contact, and felt a scolding coming soon and prepared himself for it.
 
It's not that Lai, Rei's father finally spoke again, with a weak smile showing he continued on. We knew we would have to tell Rei this sooner or later, but we were hoping for it to be later…” he said sadly.
 
On the other hand, Yuu looked like she was about to burst into tears. Everyone noticed, but didn't say anything.
 
MÄmaBàba…” Rei said slowly, he worried what truth would be waiting for him. He wanted to know so much and finally he would have answers, but waited for his parents reply
 
*************
Elsewhere, hard breaths, heavy steps, and raining tears could be heard. These all described her physical appearance, but it couldn't possible reflect how she really felt. She was scared, afraid, confused, but most of allShe felt a searing pain rip apart her self-conscious. She knew at the rate she was going she would faint of exhaustion from the heat and all the running she was doing, but she still had much more miles to cover before she got to her destination. Just thinking about her so called family made her run faster, oblivious to everything because if she wasn't she would have noticed a familiar face up ahead.
 
As she was about to pass the tall figure it suddenly realized who was passing him and grabbed her arm; making her stop and take a look at the figure. As she looked up to see him, she stopped crying. The shock of seeing the person forced her to focus her mind on only him. For that instant she felt empty and escaped her current problem, but only to arrive at a new one. She slowly said his name, hesitantly, “…Kai, That was all she was able to let escape from her mouth, and slowly tried to calm down, but she wasn't doing such a good job.
 
Mei-Yuna, what's wrong? Kai said sternly, but tried to hold back any emotion in his voice.
 
She gasped, and that was all. She didn't want to explain, no, it wasn't that she didn't want to pour out her river of problems in her head and be free; it was that she couldn't explain. She promised not to do anything to jeopardize her mission, but that was more like an excuse. In truth, she didn't have enough courage to tell him.
 
Kai got impatient and tried to ask again.
 
What happened? Why were you running? And why are you crying? he said with a little more concern in his voice, but barely anything for Mei-Yuna to notice.
 
She didn't answer again and just stood there. Staring at him blankly, still breathing hard, she just didn't know what to do; all that came to her was `run' but her body wouldn't even budge an inch. This made Kai more impatient and he tried again, but this time more harshly.
 
Mei-Yuna, snap out of it!
 
She suddenly made a small croaked noise and flinched. She got scared and started to shake violently. All Kai did was scare her more, and that was not what he needed.
 
FineI understand, let's go back to Takao's house and talk about it with the others, he said with a sigh in between to show he had given up trying to help the emotion damaged girl, but...
 
As soon as she heard him say `go back' she panicked, and her face suddenly lost its color, and she went pale. She couldn't go back, and she wouldn't go back. She tightly shut her eyes, and violently pulled and turned her arm in every direction she could go to.
 
Let go of me! she wailed, and pulled more on her arm to force Kai to let go.
 
Calm down! What's wrong with you? Kai said angrily.
 
Finally, after some time Kai let go of Mei-Yuna and she took the opportunity to run. She sped towards her real destination, and quickly slipped away from Kai. She ran out of Kai's sight pretty quickly. Leaving Kai staring blankly at the direction she ran off in. He was even more confused then before. He didn't let it bother him that much, but he thought he should at least tell Rei and see if he knew anything. In fact, I think Rei will know exactly what's going on. He thought to himself and walked off in the direction back to Takao's house.
 
*****************
A few minutes later, Mei-Yuna finally made it to her destination, in front of Mei-Yuna was an amazing mansion that looked to have at least fifty rooms; with paved pathways for residence and visitors to use. Even though she finally made it, she didn't stop running; she kept on running and running. She made it all the way to the front door and was still going. She ran up the stairs to the highest room, her hair and cloak flying in every direction, her heart desperate to find comfort.
 
She ran left down the hall of the highest rooms and suddenly stopped at the fifth room door. She stood there for a few seconds, catching her breathe. She stared at the door with a face half of desperation and the other half, determination. She finally moved a little and put her hands on the two door knobs and the wooden door and quickly opened the doors and shouted, Hakujou-san!
 
In the room stood a young man the same age range as Mei-Yuna, his back facing her as he focused on his beyblade. As soon as she saw him she began to relax and her face started to regain her normal composure and color.
 
The young man suddenly stopped his blade as it jumped into his hand. He slowly turned around to face Mei-Yuna. His face bright with a smile, but behind it the face of a sly coyote, as he opened his mouth to talk, Welcome backHime-sama(10).
 
To be continued
 
Translations:
(1) Hajimemashite: It's nice to meet you (for the first time).
(2) Kon Yuè: Kon is her last name like Rei, and Yuè is her first name meaning `Moon' in Chinese.
(3) YuèhuÄ: Chinese for Moonflower, which is her nickname because she is like a Moonflower.
(4) Tsukihana: The Japanese term for Moonflower, Takao was just saying it to make it easier for himself.
(5) Yuugao: It's a more formal way to say Moonflower, and a better name to use then Tsukihana.
(6) ShÇŽn LÇŽohÇ”: Chinese for Lightning Tiger.
(7) Pika-Tora: Daichi was referring to Lightning Tiger in Japanese, but in a funny way.
(8) Raiden Tora: Rei was correcting Daichi that Raiden Tora (Lightning Tiger) is more formal. So these Japanese replacements were created so that Takao and the others could say it better, and since they were in Japan.
(9) Yoroshi-ku: It's almost like hajimemashite, but a little different. Like it's very nice to meet you.
(10) Hime-sama: Hime means princess and sama means like lady or lord, but in this case it is emphasizing princess more respectfully. Oh yeah, it's a Japanese phrase just to mention.
A/N: If I missed any translation or if you still don't understand something, then please email or review for me please!!
Wow, it took me forever to updateand I finally did! I can't wait for summer vacation, and then I'll have some real time to finish a lot faster! I promise the story will get better and more interesting (I hope).
 
I was thinking this chapter was going to be shorter because it was just an introduction to Rei's parents and all, but it turns out that it's the same length about XD. Well, I guess that means that I'll be writing LONG chapters from here on out. Sorry for the people that don't like long chapters, and if you do YAH!!!.
 
Well that was chapter two, and I hoped you enjoyed it better then the last chapter (hopefully). *Sigh* thank you for reading my fic so far, and especially when it's SO long. So, anyway, PLEASE!!!!! I BEG YOU (not really) REVIEW FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Answering Review:
Dark/Iris: Thank you two so much for being my only reviews, and thank you so much for taking the time too. Sorry about taking so long ^-^;;;, had a lot of school in the way. OH and about making Kai suffer...that might umbe a while, but I'll think about it, and thank you again for reviewing! Plus, I'm gonna try to make it more funnier, neh?