Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ My Immortal ❯ My Immortal ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is a tribute to Sept. 11.

Pairings: JosephxTaylor (OC) one-sided OzumaxMariam

*************

Taylor smiled and giggled. Joseph was trying to be funny. "Hey, Joseph, I will be leaving tomorrow." She said.

Josephs smile faded slightly. "Why? Where to?" he asked.

"Because, I have to go to my moms and it's in New York. I'll be back in a few weeks, I promise," with that said, she kissed him.

***The next day***

Joseph stood with Taylor at the airport. "I'm gonna miss you, T.K." he stated. "I'll miss you too, but think of it this way, pretend that, I was caught by the spies, and their taking me somewhere," she stated.

Taylor had a good imagination. She made beyblading and training seem like an adventure. She normally hung out with them whenever she had a chance, but not all the time. And when he'd complain that training is hard, she'd tell him that it's like a guard of the enemy training them, and that he escapes from the jail after training. Ozuma would just pretend he was a guard just for amusement.

And when they're bey battling each other, he'd ask what type of adventure was happening, and she'd say that she was captured and turned against and that only to make her good again he'd have to beat her or vice-versa.

Now, this was an adventure that they never knew would change both lives forever. They kissed again. This time passionate. "Flight boarding 116(1)," the announcer person called over the intercom. "I love you," she whispered. "Remember, Joseph, life is an adventure. Life is a confusing game, think of it as an adventure you need to beat through out life, you will be given so many missions and enemies in life, your strong you'll get past them. I love you, Joseph.."

"I love you too," he responded. Tears trailed down his face.

***The next day***

"Joseph! Joseph, wake up!" Ozuma shouted. The young boy stirred and sat up. "Whats wrong, Ozuma?" he asked.

"Theres something you should hear or see,"

As he walked down the stairs he heard a reporters voice. "Taylor always said that the news is crap, than why are you guys watching it?" Joseph commented, annoyed.

That's where he heard the depressing truth. "No…" he whispered softly. Ozuma but his lip and walked over to the small boy who was trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to come. He lightly placed a hand on Joseph shoulder. "Joseph, look at me," he said firmly.

The young boy obeyed. "No one knew that his would happen. Taylor was a very strong girl, and still, she was suicidal, but Joseph, would she want you to cry right now?"

"Wha-what?"

Ozuma sighed. "Joseph, you know that she loved you. Would she want you to cry just because she is dead? Maybe it was time for her to go. Shes in a better place right now."

"Taylor said that if she dies, she was sure to go to Hell, for all the black magic she did. B-but still why did she have to die?!"

Ozuma knelt down to Josephs height. "It was time for her to go. Remember how she made life seem like an adventure?" Joseph nodded, tears still trailing down.

"Like how she used to make training be a lot shorter?" Mariam put in. "She wanted you to be happy. And you were. That's all she wanted. She just wanted to make sure you were happy. She also was sure that you were here at the right curfew if not a little early and she made sure that you weren't busy."

"Also, you were able to keep her living for another year. She loved you, Joseph, she trusted you. No matter how much she wanted to die, she held on to life for you. But now, God decided that she needed to go." Star stated, looking up from the T.V. her black eyes emotionless. Though in her tone she was sad.

"I'm going for a walk," Joseph said.

**At the park**

He sighed. Depression was taking over him. "Joseph.." the wind seemed to sigh.

"What?" he whispered, smiling.

"Turn around…" He did, and there stood Taylor. But she looked different. She was wearing a white dress and her hair was back to its original color, which was brown. She had died it black a month ago.

"Taylor," he whispered.

She smiled. "Joseph, I'm glad your out here. I miss you. I am sorry that I died. I wish I could live again, my prediction of me going to Hell was wrong. I'm in Heaven. All I wanted to say was, thank you. Thank you for changing me from a dark Goth into who I was years ago."

"Taylor, why'd you have to die?"

"Because, God decided it was time for me to die. It was destiny that we met. It was destiny that you stopped me from killing myself a few years ago." They're fourteen; it was true that he kept her from committing suicide at the age of twelve.

"And Joseph, remember, life is a journey, a journey that'll never end. You are a hero a prince in disguise."

"And you are my princess, the one that I will always protect and save also my side kick and best friend. You are my Angel."

She smiled and faded.

**Hide out**

Joseph smiled. He had met a true angel. A true princess.

He turned on the radio to hear a song. It was dark and brooding but it was beautiful.

"I'm so tired of being here

suppressed by all of my childish fears

And if you have to leave

I wish that you would just leave

`Cause your presence still lingers here

And it wont leave me alone!

These wounds wont seem to heal

This pain is just to real

Theres just to much that time cannot erase!

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you screamed I'd fight away all of your fears

And I held your hand through all of these years

But you still have.. all of me

You used to captivate me by your resonating life

Now I'm bound by the life you left behind

Your face it haunts

My once pleasant dreams

Your voice it chased away all the sanity

In me

These wounds wont seem to heal

This pain is just to real

There just to much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you screamed I'd fight away all of your fears

And I held your hand through all of these years

But you still have all of me

I tried to hard to tell myself

That your gone

But though your still with me

I've been alone all along!!

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you screamed I'd fight away all of your fears

And I held your hand through all of these years

But you still have..all of me.."

Joseph curled up into a small ball and fell asleep. A figure of an angel stood at the doorway. The angel smiled. "You're my immortal, Joseph.."

*********************************

Well that's it. The end. I hope everyone liked it. I don't own My Immortal its owned by Evanescence and Beyblade is owned by its creator.

Well R&R but no flaming other wise I'll send Dranzer, Drigger, Dracial, Dragoon, Flash Leopard, Vanishing Moot, Shark Rash, Vortex Ape, and Silver after you soo FEAR ME MUHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!