Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Nobody's Home ❯ A Truth Found Out ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
To Lunitic on da loose aka Izumi Princess Of Darkness: Thanks for the review ^_^; hehehe dont worry your gonna get an update..

I own Beyblade. MUAHAHA! Kidding I dont. *pouts* if I did, the Saint Sheilds will get more screen time and Taylor and Joseph would be making out.

~I couldnt tell why she felt that way she felt it everday, I couldnt help her
I just watched her make the same mistakes again. what wrong whats wrong now? To many to many problems..~ Avirl Lavigne-Nobody's Home.

************************************************************ ***************************************************************************


Joseph sighed and glared at the clock. It was about noon. "Oh shit! Ozuma is gonna kill me!" he exclaimed jumping out of bed and falling flat on his face. "OW!!" Joseph limped slightly as he walked out of his room.

"You okay, Joseph?" Mariam asked trying not laugh at the poor boy who fell out of bed. "Yeah.." Joseph muttered annoyed with his sister. Ozuma sighed. "Slept in again, Joseph?" he asked the younger boy who nodded.

"sorry.." he mummbled. "Come on, we have to go to Tysons!" Josephs eyes widened. "I forgot about that!!!" "Rrr.."

****At Tysons****

"Gee, lost to a girl Tyson!" Taylor exclaimed at her cousin. "Oh shut up, Tay!" he snapped. "Crabby!" "Tyson!" A voice called. The Bladebreakers ad Taylor jumped. 'Its that boy again...' she thought. "Hey, Tyson, I'll be inside." Taylor said. "okay.."

***Inside***

"I cnnot believe it!" she muttered to herself. She sighed and glared at the ceiling. "Why am I still alive!?!?!" she asked herself. "'Cause, you are." Joseph stated form the door way.

"Nice way to keep meeting each other, huh, Joseph?" Taylor asked annoyed. "Yeah, I gotta stop sneaking up on you.."

"Duh, it scares me sometimes. I guess, I should be more alert, huh?"

"Yeah, just in case, I keep doing that!" Both laughed slightly. "What are you two doing?" came Kais cold voice. Taylor jumped slightly. "Just talking!" Taylor and Joseph chorused. "Oh, well in that case, NO KISSING!" Tyson remarked. "Shut up, Tyson!" Taylor snapped at her cousin.

"PMS kid." "I'LL KILL YOU!!!!" Taylor ran around the Dojo chasing Tyson. "dose this happen alot?" Ozuma asked confised. "Oh, yeah. Last time, Taylor nearly killed Tyson. But Ray held her back from completely killing him." Max replied.

Taylor walked out of Tysons room with Tyson who was sulking. "That'll teach you from dissing me again.." Taylor said. "What'd you?" Hilary asked. "Burnt his comics." she repleid smirking. "No wonder, and thanks!" both high fived. "Taylor werent you supposed to head home about an hour ago?" Ray asked. Taylor immedetly jumped up. "Thanks Ray! See ya later peoples! I am soo dead!" she ran out of teh Dojo.

****At Taylors****

"Your late." her mother exclaimed coldly. "Er sorry mom. Got side-tracked." she stated. "Your dad was home a few hours ago looking for you. Hes at the bar again. You should head there and see what he wanted. He probaly wanted your band to sing at the bar." Taylor rolled her eyes. 'Leave it to dad to break the laws!' "Okay, mom." Taylor went to her room.

****up in Taylors Room****

Taylor looked around her room, she looked for her journal. 'Ah shit! I left it at Tysons! i hope he dosent read it! The stuff is personal!!' she thought. Taylor shivered at the thought of Tyson and the others finding out her darkest secret. 'Oi, I am so afraid of him finding out the secret!' Scampering downstairs she fell flat on her face.

****Outside****

"Crap! Hell! Shit! Fuck!" she muttered under her breath. She sharply turned the corner. Slowing down a bit, Taylor blinked. A block from the Dojo. Great. what if Joseph is still there? She blushed slightly. 'Do I like him? We met last night..' She walked to the Dojo.

She saw the Bladebreakers outside with the Saint Shields. 'This is stupid..' she thought. "Well, hello, homegirl!" Gramps said making Taylor jump. "Hey, whats up?" she asked. "Ahh, so the you leaft your crib?" "Its called house, gramps." she stated annoyed. "So my homey whatcha lookin for?"

"I left my journal here," she replied. "Well, homegirl, I'll go see if i can find it." "Thanks." her pale face lit up. "Hey, Tay!" Tyson stated grinning. "Tyson! Never ever call me that!" Taylor snapped.

"So you need anything?" "I accendently left my journal here.." Taylor repsonded darkly. "Taylor, is this it?" Joseph asked handong her a black journal that had dolphines all over it. It was labled: "Poems" "Yup. Thanks." she blused slightly. "No problem. I was um about to go return it to you but I guess your here.." bother were blushing deeply.

"Just as long as no one reads the stuff, it'll be okay.." Taylor remarked softly.

Joseph didnt need to ask what she meant. Probaly a diary where she writes her feelings and poems. "I um have to go now, see ya around.." Taylor said.

***At Taylors in her room***

Pulling out a blue gel pen, she opened her journal and wrote a not neccecarily sad poem more like a happy and depressing poem.

~Another lie told
Another burden is made..
Thoughts of the young girl came to mind..
Her world is a lie..
Her thoughts she pushed back
Theres no such thing as love..she'd tell herself..
Life...hope...dreams...
Could there be something in life that she cannot see?
Her flaws..her lies..her dreams shattered by one scar..one person..
Forgotten and lost she wanders lost in her world..
Another soul is taken..
In a world of fairy tales a death is caused..
A peace distubured..~

Taylor put the pen down. She felt tears sting her eyes. "Why am I writing this?" Knowing she wasnt gonna get an answer she stood up and ran down staires.

**Down staires***

"Taylor, nice to see you! Alive.." a man said coldly. "Why are you here?" she snapped harshly. "Oh, Taylor, you dont love me anymore?" "I never loved you! You screwed up my life! I never want to see you again!" she shouted running out of house.

***At the park****

'Why did he have to come today?' she thought bitterly. "You seem lost in thought, Taylor.." came a voice. She jumped. "Oh, hi, Ozuma." she said bitterly. She really didnt want to talk right now. "Whats wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing. Wheres Joseph?" she responded. "Around. Anyways, you seem upset over something. Its not like I'm going to ge the answers out of you 'cause you wont tell anything. Yet, someones hurting you, and your not doing anything at all."

"How'd you know..?" she wispered.

"I have friends in high places, Taylor." He replied smirking at her expression.

"I cannot believe that you've been spying on me! Just promise you wont tell." she said coldly, glaring at him icily.

"So? You seem like the intresting type to spy."

"Errr..."

"Tell me, why are you hiding in lies?"

She sighed. "Its a long story.."

********************************************************* *************************************************************************** *********

Okay I'm gonna stop here.

Ozuma: -_-' you are strange, Cass.

R&R please no flames..well Ja!