Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Nobody's Home ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
To Izumi: Thanks for the review. *hands Izumi a brownie* I ran out of cookis since Ozuma ate them all last night..

Ozuma: *hyper from all the cookies he ate (he was bouncy all night)* WEEEEEEEEE! ANGEL NO OWN BEYBLDE SHE OWN TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

-_-' No more suger for awhile..

~Restless to night 'cause I wasted the light..~ One Thing by Fingre Eleven

*********************************************************** *********************************************

Taylor groaned and sat up. It was a week since she met Joseph. She has grown fond of the boy. She actully likes him. She dosent show how she feels about him around him. She acts as if their friends. She sighed. Today was the tourniment and where teh find out who their facing in the tourniment. She sighed and placed on a black tube shirt and black pants (obviously she forgot about the scars and bruises Josephs gonna be suprised..). The phone rung. "Hello? This is Taylor speaking. How may i help you?" "Well first, whats up with you being polite, another thing is, we need help finding Seaside Stadium.." it was Joseph.

"My mom makes me be polite and I'll be glade to help. Come over to my place..." "Okay!" She hung up the phone and quickly broushed her hair.

A knock on the door. She blushed deeply and put a black jean coat. 'I cannot believe I opened up so quickly to a group of people I hardly knew!!!' she thought as she opened up the door.

"Hey," she and Joseph said at once. Both blushed and looked away from each other. "Okay, you two! The silence is getting annoying!" Dunga said which seemed like an eternity.

"Err..right..." Taylor sweat-dropped. Dunga was right. The silence gives her headaches at time. She was used to noises. Like her parenst always yelling.

*****Seaside Stadium***

"Here we are.." Taylor said after awhile. "Thanks.." Joseph said.

She smiled and walked to the back.

***With Taylor***

She pulled off her jacket and looked at the bruises and cuts that mirriored her arms. "They'll just become scars.." she sighed and shook her head. "So how long have you kept that secret from me?" came a voice. "J-Joseph?" she stuttered. "Yeah! Why didnt you tell me!?" he asked.

"S-sory, I-I guess, I was afraid of you reaction.." "Taylor..I care!! But still why did you keep the secret away from me!!! I could've helped you.."

"I-I'll tell you l-later okay?" "Hmph, fine! Just promise me you will!" "I-I p-promise.."

Both walked inside.

***Inside***

Just as Jazz man was going to say who participates in the sami-finals Taylor walked into the hallway. "It Ray vs. Joseph then Ozuma vs. Taylor..." "Man! I wonder where the Taylor girl is at?" Brad said.

"I'm right here." "Wow, gothic looking isnt she?" A.J. asked. "Wanna come down here and repeat that?" she growled threatingly. "N-no.." "Okay then, I suggest you stay on my good side!" her voice was cold. It held no..emotion.

***************************************************** *************************************************************************** **

Stupid at the ending. The next chappie, will be the Beybattles! YAY! Anywayz R&R and get a plushie and a brownie of your choice. No cookies since Ozuma ate them all last night..>>

Ozuma: *still hyper* MUAHAHAH!! NO FLAMING OTHERWISE I'LL BURN HER HOUSE DOWN BUAHAHAHAHA!