Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Nobody's Home ❯ Chapter Nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
IMPROTANT NOTE!!: Okay, updates are gonna be slow. My grandparents are here and I'm working at the Humane Soicity. Soo yeah..

To Izumi: Thanks for the reveiw! Heres some killer bees to sick on Tyson (for the VooDoo doll O.o) AND A COOKIE! My mom made them -_-;

************************************************************* *******************************************************

~Do what you do just keep on laughin~ Who Knows by Avirl Lavigne

********************************************************** ***********************************

Pale eyes wide. Her life was just screwed. First off, her suicide plan backfired. Well mainly 'cause Joseph stopped her, then for some reason she fainted! Lastly, they know her secret. She can deny it, if she wanted to. But she can end up killing herself.

"No..." she lied. Okay, so if she cuts herself, she really feels bad for lying, but why should she care? Daydreaming..again..

"See, Joseph?" Ozuma said, glancing at the young boy.

"Oh.." Jospeh muttered.

'He read the fricking journal!? Crap, no one really was supossed to read it..' she thought. "I hate it here." she muttered, glaring at the walls. Silence. Man, she'll be insane by the next day! Damn hospitals. she had never been sane! Mainly becuse her life was screwed and her secret is out!

"Ummm yeah, who'd like it here?" Joseph agreed. Then both started a conversation. Mainly flirting, but hell, it was obvious the likd each other. Taylor seemed to be..fidgeting. She as either nervous or scard of something. "I swear! This place is only white..an evil color..bright." Taylor said shuddering.

"Whats wrong with bright colors?" Ozuma asked suddenly. "I just like dark colors. I dont know why.."

"Depressed?"

"I guess.." She was unsure. Afraid of something. The line of questions proved the point- she was afraid that a secret or something was told. Especially if its life threating.

One thing though, it'd be great if she told. Ozuma noticed her fidgiting.

"Nervouse?" he asked.

"N-no.." she replied with fear in her voice.

"Joseph, can you wait outside for me please?" Ozuma asked the younger boy. Jospeh nodded. "Later, Taylor.." he remarked then left.

"Taylor," he said calmly.

"What?" She was uncomfortable.

"Lets see your wrist." he said looking into her dark eyes. Dark blue, sometimes sky blue.

"Wh-why?" she squeaked.

Ozuma didnt reply. She relunticly showed the scars the were scattered around her pale wrist. Lightly grasping her hand he looked at the scars.

"You have been.." he said. Those three words cut through her. "W-what?" she stammered. Fear over whelmed her.

"You've been cutting yourself, and lied." he said.

"Why do you even care!?" she snapped. Glaring at him, she looked away. Tears streamed down her face.

"Becuse." he stated simply.

"Becuse why!?"

"Becuse, I care."

Her eyes widned. "Y-you d-do?"

*********************************************************** ***********************************************************

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER!!!!!!! R&R AND DONT FL:AME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!