Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Past,present and the future. ❯ My story ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter five.
 
“ What the hell u think u were doing? You were about to kill that guy! Do u know how big a crime it is to kill someone? U could have ended up in jail for the rest of your life! Man I can't believe u! Why did u do it? U were like a maniac over there, if that guy was killed, u would have been in big trouble, why did u do it? Who were those people? Why were they after u? What did u do to them? What do they want from u? Tell us what's goin on? We need some explanation Kai.” Tyson was practically shouting now, he finished his questions and sat on the floor, he was breathing hard and Rei, Max and Kenny had to calm him down. He was looking daggers at Kai; he was both worried and angry towards him.
 
Kai didn't say anything but just continued to bandage his hand, when Rei, who rarely lost his composure started to scream too, “ This has gone too far, first u come to the door, helpless asking us to help u, then some men show up asking for u and u practically kill one of them, what the heck is going on, for fucks sake, tell us!”
 
“ U need answers.” It was more a statement then a question.
Kai stood up and started to walk towards the broken window,
 
“ I have been in the Abbey for most of my life, u all know that, but there r some things that even I don't know about my grandfather. I ran away from the Abbey a few months ago. I went to stay at my father's friend's house; I knew that it wasn't safe. People were searching for me all around Russia. There was no way I could escape, except one. Tala. He too works for Voltaire, but is now fed up of being treated like a slave so he decided to help me. He bought me some tickets for Japan and I came here.”
 
“ I came here, when I found out that Voltaire has captured my parents. I was only 4 years old when Voltaire came to take me away from them. I have never seen them after that. They had been running away from him their whole lives, until now. They were captured when they went to Russia. Voltaire knows that they r my weakness and he plans to use them to lure me back to the Abbey, and it seems that his little trap is taking its toll on me. I know what Voltaire is capable of, and I know he would even kill his own son to get to me. I can't let that happen, and that's why I have decided that I am going back to Russia.”
 
“ I know he knows where I am right now and what I am going to do next. He is well aware of it all. There is nothing for me to do except go back to him.” Kai let out a sigh and finished his story.
 
“ No way man, u can't do this alone, they'll eat u alive.” Tyson said. He was using the same line again and again, `they'll eat u alive'. Kai smirked.
 
“ Tyson is right, we can't let u go through this alone.” Max said.
 
“ Uh huh, that's right, whatever u do we'll be with u till the very end, v can't let u be in danger, u r our friend. Biovolt has to be stopped once and for all and we'll help u do it.” Rei said.
 
“ Guys…” Kenny said, still uncertain about what the others were saying.
 
“ No, none of u will go, it is none of your business, u don't know what he'll do to u. I can't put u in danger. If he gets a hold on the four most powerful bit beasts, there is no telling what he'll do.” Kai said.
 
“ No mate, we r with u all the way through” Tyson said putting a hand on Kai's shoulder.
Max and Rei agreed. Kenny was still not sure.
 
Kai knew that there was no way that they would back down so he accepted their offer. He was happy but also worried for them. There was no one who had in his whole life been willing to put his or her life in danger just to help him. Kai was glad that he had such friends, but he knew that his happiness never lasted long and because of it he was worried.