Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Past,present and the future. ❯ Chapter 8

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter eight.
 
“ Hey check out the room I selected!” Tyson said grabbing a hold of both Max and Rei.
“ Whoa!” they both said in unison as they both looked at the huge room Tyson had picked out for himself. The room was as big as Tyson's home was. It was painted light blue and white. There were books lined up in a shelf on the right side of the room. A big bed was placed in the center. Plasma T.V which seemed brand new was in front of the T.V. and the ceiling, the ceiling had a big portrait of a huge blue dragon which almost looked like dragoon.
Rei and Max were both looking at the room that their friend had picked when Tyson grabbed them and asked them to show him the rooms they had picked. Rei had chosen the one which looked out into the garden, everything was almost the same in his room as it was in Tyson's except the ceiling, it had a huge tiger painted there and it looked like the exact copy of drigger. Max's room was next and his room contained also something different. His ceiling had a purple and black turtle on it. Almost looked like draciel.
 
“ Man, how cool is this?” Tyson said.
 
“ U r so right dude, I love this place, wonder why Kai never told us about his home, its AWESOME!!!!!” Max said.
 
“ I know, I was wondering the same thing. He had so much money, I never knew, this whole house would be a billion, million, trillions worth.” Rei said in wonder.
 
“ Hey lets check out Kai's room!” Tyson said.
 
“ Uh, I don't think that is a very good idea, u know he likes to be alone and he wouldn't like us barging into his room when he didn't call us. Rei tell him.” Max said.
 
“ He does have a point there, u know Tyson.” Rei agreed.
 
“ Ah, u guys r boring, I am going to ask someone around here about where Kai's room is.” Tyson said going down the stairs.
 
“ U don't even know anyone here, and they don't understand English and u'll get lost, this place is huge.” Max said following Tyson.
 
Rei came behind them and said, “ Guess v r going to see Kai then, okay.”
 
They continued to walk, walking downstairs was like a huge exercise routine, there were so many steps. All three of them took a deep breath and finally they saw Maria coming inside the door with another maid, they both were covered slightly in dirt, `probably doing some gardening stuff' Tyson thought. He wasted no time and went to her and asked about Kai's room.
 
“ Master Kai is not to be disturbed. He will meet u at lunch. He wants to be alone for a while, those r his orders.” Maria said.
 
“ But it's really important, u have to tell us where he is, we need to know, it's really very important.” Tyson lied and from the looks of his face it seemed like it was a life or death situation for him and if he didn't see Kai he would die. Rei had to hand it to him; he was a very good liar. Maria looked at him, as if deciding if he was lying or not. She seemed to see through him, but let him go. (At least that's what Rei thought)
 
“ Very well; follow me please.” Maria said and showed them a door and went away.
 
Tyson didn't bother to knock. He just went in.