Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Problems ❯ Violet Summers ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Sorry the first one most likely sucked but this one will better I really hope on with the fic.
 
 
The next morning everyone even Tyson woke up at 5:00am so they would be able to make it to the bus in time, while waiting Tyson went back to sleep. Ray looked over to see what Tyson was doing when Ray looked back he saw Tyson sleeping and a big bugger hanging for his nose nasty, turning back Ray got out his mini camera and took a picture before anyone noticed.
 
Slowly a very large bus came and then a young girl came out long lavender hair mid waist with dark green eyes looked around then turned and said are you by any chance be the Bladebreakers.
 
“That's us” Max yelled getting all of his stuff ready.
 
Kenny turned around and then asked if she was the new blader that Mr. Dickinson told me about Violet Summers Kenny said, to the beautiful girl “am I correct,”
 
“Yes you are” Violet said in a quiet voice then looked at him it's pleasure to meet you.
 
I still haven't been told your names Tyson shot up and said you don't know who we are Violet was startled by Tyson's reaction, okay so your names the one in the hat that jumped up is Tyson, the blonde who's loading his stuff on to the bus is Max, over there is Kai the quiet one and this is “RAY” yelled Ray who's cheek were crimson red from blushing.
 
Violet was a bit surprised when he came out and yelled it like that, also blushing she didn't know why then Violet felt her cheeks start to burn he's so cute and nervous which makes him look all the more cute. Violet then shook the thought out of her head he's your teammate you don't think like that especially since we just met oh I feel so weird. After beating her self mentally she then asked should we be leaving now so we can get there before the trainer gets their before us, Tyson ran past Violet and then picked the seat that had the best view. Turning to the others they all got on.
 
Violet then yelled, “LETS GO” in an excited tone.
 
Kai sat in the seat in the back taking the seat Tyson had said was his that's probably why Kai took it Violet then thought to her self Ms. Yuna's going to have her work cut out for her this time.
 
After only ten minutes Tyson starts getting impatient screaming, “ARE WE THERE YET”
 
Ray gets up and walks over to Tyson and tells him it's only been ten minutes and the rides six hours Tyson yells “WHAT” I never would have agreed if I knew it was going to take this long, Ray then we told you before we left.
 
Twenty minutes later Tyson sides to try once more to be a pain “ARE WE…” Tyson was suddenly shut up when Kai smacked him up side the head, Kai said don't even think about it or it won't be so light next time.
 
Tyson turned around and yelled, “that wasn't light are you stupid or something” realizing what he just said to kai, turning back around Tyson was quiet for the rest of the ride after Kai had almost beat the shit out of him. Tyson was asleep when they all arrived at the large cabin.
 
Showing up they're was a note on the door that said,
 
I'm not here so get comfortable and relax as much as you can I'll be their in day in half. P.S. Don't mess the damn place up.
Yuna Blaze
 
If it sucked go ahead yell at me if you want I'll be waiting (runs an hides in a corner rocking back an forth)