Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Problems ❯ Why are you here? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here's chapter 4 enjoy

“OWWWWW” the lavender haired girl and the fiery red hair gowned at the same time.
Slowly getting up the red head grabbed the hyper girl around the waist and put her in front of him.
“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO ANSWER A DOOR,” the red head screamed, to the dark green eyes he was looking into.
Then breaking eye contact Violet jumps up and screams in a upset tone, “SORRY, I didn't see you their” now crossing her arms, she starts pouting her eyes becoming big and watery and bottom lip now pushed out a bit.
“NO, don't cry” trying to stop the young girl.
“TALA, what are you doing here?” Kenny finally coming out from behind the door rubbing his surprised yet red face. (Remember Violet's little out burst well that's how come Kenny's face is red, she slammed the door open on his face poor Kenny)
“WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING, I'm trying to stop her from crying now can you help me I don't know what I'm doing here” Tala snapped back at Kenny.
Tala then put his attention back on the girl in front of Tala saying calmly, “come on it's alright everything's aright I'm not going to yell at you now”
Kenny asking, “is Violet alright”
“You think I now” Tala snapped again.
Tala then looking at Kenny and asks, “Is it alright if we go inside?”
Kenny waving his hand welcoming Tala. Tala then looked back at the girl who was now calming down smiling Tala put out his hand “come on lets go in”
Tala holding his hand out for Violet to take, blushing Violet takes his hand and follows him in.
Tala thinking how the hell do people do this all the time?
Walking into the living room, Tala walking in with his arm around Violet's shoulder.
“TALA WH…” Tala cut them off “she ran into me when answering the door”
Violet looked up at Tala “I didn't know anyone was that the door so you can't blame me” looking at Kenny she said, “He never told me so it's not me fault”
Tyson said “okay so why are you here?”
Tala just saying it under his breath, “blackmail”
Violet standing beside Tala heard him clearly “who blackmailed you?” Violet's soft voice full of curiosity now.
Ray sat up and then Tala spit out “Yuna” his voice sounded really annoyed saying her name.
Tyson started throwing his hands in the air like a madman once again this time yelling, “that woman's going to kill us all”
“First no sweets, second we're not allowed to make a mess, third no T.V and now she's blackmailing people I really don't want to meet this crazy chick”
Violet then slowly put here pointer finger on her chin “she sounds really mean, this is going to be fun” clapping her hands together, with a big grin on her face.
Tyson and the others all looking at her with big sweat drops on their heads.
“YOUR NUTS” Tyson, Max, and Ray all yelled at the same time.
“What they mean to say she already sounds like she's going to be a pain?” Kenny said the best why possible.
“Tala do you know when she's going to be here like the time, you know having another girl around would really help me” Violet had a small bit of laugher in her voice.
Tala looking down at her replied, “Tomorrow morning don't ask what time, she's probably going to surprised us” Tala now lowering his head till his chin met with his chest.
Waving his hand Tala then made his way to the empty bedroom and yelled, “I `m going to sleep”
Kai walking up to Tala and putting a hand on his shoulder just before he walked in asked, “then why are you here and why are you heading to bed so early it's just 8:00 at night?”
Tala turned around so that he was facing Kai “Yuna could show up at any time and why are you asking so much questions it's not like you?”
Kai responded, “curious, that's all” walking off with an evil grin on his face.
“SHE'S A BITCH A KAI ” Tala yelled when seeing the grin, I can't believe that guy.

Finally Yuna my loving characters finally comes in yah
Jasmine