Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ A Walk in the Park, Some Ice-Cream, and a Kiss ❯ The Park ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Toshiro Hitsugaya looked at himself in the mirror to admire his, now prideful, height. He was about 5”5 or 5”6, smirking he then threw on his captain’s haori.
It had been a while since they had fought Aizen, and a while after he had killed his best friend. He tried to remember it wasn’t entirely his fault. He had been under Aizen’s shikai. Still, every day, he couldn’t help but walk by areas where he would talk with Hinamori.
It was a constant reminder. Sighing, he walked through the tenth division barracks; he was searching for a girl with blue hair and teal eyes. She used to be his height, but that was before he had his growth spurt, now she came to his shoulder.
He had to award himself, those naps did the trick! Now, no one looked at him as a child, except for one captain who dared to stand right in front of him.
“Ichimaru.” Hitsugaya greeted. His voice was only a little deeper. “Hello Shiro-chan, what’re ya doin’?” The man asked. Toshiro before came to his chest, but now he was able to almost look Ichimaru in the eye, with only slightly looking up.
“I’m looking for Yuki actually. Have you seen her?” Toshiro asked. “Hya, I think she went to tha material world with Yotsuba and Makou ta visit Hirako and Urahara.” Ichimaru answered.
“Thank you, how are you and Mirasaki-san doing?” He asked. Kai was currently, uh, growing something in her stomach; Toshiro didn’t know whether to call it a child or a demon. Kai had bruises on her stomach from when it would kick.
“Kai’s good and so’s tha lil’ thing.” Gin said with a fond smile. Yuki had informed Toshiro, that when Ichimaru heard Kai was pregnant, he had jumped up and did a victory dance. Toshrio nodded and said goodbye, he was heading towards the Senkaimon, he had the day off, why not go and spend it with Yuki?
On the way, he saw Keiko dragging Hisagi off somewhere, they had probably snuck Keiko out of the house away from Kai, and by the looks of Keiko’s smirk and Hisagi’s suggestive blush, they would be renting a room at an inn or something.

After he had passed through the gates, the Gentei Kaijou having been placed on his chest, he made his way to the Urahara Shouten for his gigai. He new he could have used shunpou, but it had been so long since he had been to Karakura. The spring weather made the town look peaceful; the sakura petals flew everywhere making it look as if Byakuya had used Senbonzakura.
Finding the shop was simple, the big red letters making it easy to see from a distance. Hitsugaya saw Yoruichi taking a nap outside by a bowl of milk, “Hello, Hitsugaya-taichou, what can I do for you today?” Kisuke asked with his fan in front of his face.
“I need my gigai, and can you tell me where Yuki is?” Toshiro asked leaning against a wall. He watched as Ururu and Ginta swept the floor, well, Ginta was slacking off, Ururu was doing most of the cleaning.
“Ah, yes, I believe Yuki-san went to see the Vizard with Yotsuba, Makou’s here with me.” He said handing Toshiro his gigai. “Thanks.” Toshiro said slipping into the gigai. Stretching out his limbs, he made sure he was comfortable. “What’s with the clothes?” Toshiro asked annoyed. Kisuke had been playing with him; his gigai had an elementary school uniform on.
“For old times sake.” The shop owner said laughing. Hitsugaya did not find this funny. He was taller, older, and even stronger. Didn’t he even get a little respect? “Ok, go back there and find yourself something to wear, pick whatever you like.” Kisuke said waving the fan with a grin.
Coming out of the shop in a Naruto© shirt with Gaara on the front and black pants with dark blue converse, Toshiro made his way to the place where Ichigo did his training. The place almost looked like a car garage for the biggest hummer in the world.

He sensed the barrier, but being a captain as he was he was able to slip through it. The barrier was only for humans now, since the Vizard and Shinigami got along now. He saw Lisa sitting on a couch reading her magazines with Yotsuba, Shinji was arguing with Hyouri, Love and Rose were reading manga, and Yuki sat with Mashiro and Kensei reading Yaoi.
She had been trying to get him to do, “stuff”, with Ichimaru so she could tape it, copy it, and sell the copies. He strongly disagreed with that however, but she had started a business selling Yaoi to some of the female, and even male, shinigami.
It was something called “Rainbow Lovers” or something. Upon seeing Toshiro, Yuki jumped up and ran at him. Flinging her arms around him, she knocked him to the floor. “Shiro-chan!” She cried squeezing the breath out of him.
“Hi Toshiro, wassup!” Yotsuba greeted from the couch with a grin. “Hello, Mishiro-san. Hi Yuki.” Toshiro greeted getting Yuki off him and standing up. “No hello to us? Tch, how nice.” Hyouri scoffed. Ever since she and Lisa had helped him fight Halibell, they had become acquaintances.
“Hello Sarugaki-san, Yadomaru-san, Hirako-san, Hachigen, Love, Rose, Mashiro, Kensei.” He greeted with a smirk at Hyouri. Hopefully, she wouldn’t hit him with her sandal, she had a habit of doing that to people.
She nodded her approval and walked off. “Hey, how would you like to spend the day with me?” Toshiro asked Yuki. Her bright teal eyes looked up at him, she hadn’t spent all that much time with him lately, for one, both had to do there assigned work and Toshiro had to also do Rangiku’s. “Yeah! We can go to the park, get ice-cream, go look at the cute animals at the pet store, people watch…” She continued the list as they walked out of the barrier. “Bye Yuki!” Yotsuba called wrapping her arms around Shinji’s neck.
“So, how about you come to bed with me?” Shinji asked biting her ear lobe. “Hell yeah.” She smirked as he led her away. Hyouri shook her head and walked over to sit on the couch with Lisa. Mashiro looked questioning at Kensei, “Are they going to take a nap?” She asked. Love gave out a laugh with Rose.

“I’ll get rainbow sherbet, what’ll you have Toshi?” She asked. They were at the ice-cream shop that was by the park, “Hm, that one.” He chose pointing at green ice-cream with black chips. “Mint ‘n’ Chip? Ok, One Rainbow Sherbet and one Mint ‘n’ Chip, please and thank you!” Yuki said cheerily to the lady.
“Here you go, young lady.” The woman said with a smile. “Thanks!” Yuki exclaimed handing Toshrio his ice-cream. When the woman asked for the money, Toshiro took a few dollars he had gotten from Kisuke out of his pocket. “Thanks again!” Yuki called dragging Toshrio out of the store.
Yuki chatted all the way around the park about the Soul Society and the things that had been happening with her. Some people stared at the supposed High School couple. Yuki was wearing a school uniform, not any school around here though, the jacket was grey with a white shirt underneath, and the neck tie was a lovely green shade as was the skirt.
They would smile fondly and looked at whoever their spouse or lover was. Toshiro noticed how other guys looked at the girl bouncing with joy next to him; he would glare every so often. While Yuki noticed, girls who had there eye on HER Shiro-chan. She would stare icily at them so they would back off.
Yuki sat on a swing to rest her feet. “These shoes really kill!” She explained when Toshiro gave her a questioning look. She slipped one off and rubbed at her foot, she didn’t like wearing shoes; they were uncomfortable. All while she was growing up in Rukongai, she was shoeless so when she was granted shoes at the Academy and the Soul Society, she would get in trouble for going around barefoot.
Toshiro sat on the swing next to her and swung slowly. He watched closely as she licked her ice-cream, he watched how just a bit dripped on her fingers, and how it dripped from her bottom lip to her chin before she wiped it off.
She was fiddling with the sticker around the cone, trying to get it off so she could continue to eat the ice-cream with the cone. He had finished his own a few minutes ago, he had rather liked it, the chocolate mixed well with the mint, he ought to try it again sometime.
“Ah, it’s sticky!” Yuki exclaimed making his attention fall back on her. She had rainbow ice-cream on he face and hands. “How old are you again?” He asked with a smirk. “Not funny.” She said trying to lick the cold substance off of her. Toshiro rolled his eyes.
Grabbing her face towards his he slowly licked some of the ice-cream that was on her cheek. She giggled when he licked the rest of it off. “My face is still sticky.” She said pressing her fingers on her cheek and peeling them away. “There’s a water fountain over there you could use.” Toshiro suggested pointing to where some kid was getting a drink.
“That’ll work!” She said getting off the swing. Toshiro got up and stretched, picking up her shoes he walked after her. He wondered slightly why there was strawberries on her socks, wasn’t that for little kids?
That or hentai high school girls. He though to himself. Ugh, Makou was brushing off on him. Her and her stupid hentai fetishes! When he reached Yuki, she was soaking wet. “I broke it.”
He blinked and looked past her. The fountain faucet was gone letting water spurt freely. Kids seem to be enjoying it on the warm spring day, they pushed each other into the water’s shooting rang and spun around in it.
“How?” He asked bewildered. “I kind of used Hyouton Ryou, and I went over board, the water was coming out to low, so I thought I would give it a boost.” She explained sheepishly. He blinked again and just stared at her. “What?”
“I can see your bra.” It was a sapphire blue bra. “Ah!” Yuki screamed covering her chest. “Where’s my jacket?” She asked herself looking around, “Aha!” She shouted and ran back to the swings. Toshiro watched her as she fumbled with the buttons but got it on.
“You could have told me sooner!” She snapped when she returned. Toshiro just smirked, “If it makes you feel better it looks like a swim top.” He shrugged. Yuki muttered something that sounded suspiciously like a death threat.
Toshiro smirked again and grabbed Yuki’s chin with his thumb and index finger. “Hey, what do you think you’re-” He cut her off by pressing his mouth against hers in an apology kiss. Her protest stopped and she wrapped her arms around his neck.
He felt her start to make him walk backward into the water, he didn’t mind though; it made it all the more sweet. Two of his favorite things water, and her.