Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A New Us ❯ Domino High School ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
DOMINO HIGH SCHOOL

Joey : Did ya hear ? We gonna have three new students and they are all girls ! I hope they are hot .

Ryou : You always get informatiuon and don't you already have Mai?

Yami : I'm gonna duel you later tomb robber ..

Yami glanced at Bakura and Bakura had this murderous look on his face.

Ryou : he seems a little grouchy , maybe this could cool him down .

Joey : Grouchy is regular for that baka tomb robber .

Bakura : Who are you calling stupid !? No wonder Kaiba called you a mutt !!!

Joey growled and a blue limo pulleed up , and Seto Kaiba stepped out , he walked towards them , after the Battle City , he considered them as a little part of his friends but he still teases Joey and still keep his emotions in check.

Seto : So ... the mutt has finally admitted it .

Joey : Shut Up moneybags ,

Seto: I am so much better than you mutt.

They walked to school and got to class . A silver limo with cherry blossoms pulled up and out came three goddesses . The first one was a purple haired girl with violet eyes , the second one with black hair to knee length in two buns with deep blue eyes , the last one is a real goddess with angel combined with auburn hair and beautiful emerald eyes . As they walked by , all the boys from geeks to goths and to populars had been drooling with eyes bugged out and jaws dropped . The girls were staring jealously at the girls and started revenge upon them.