Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Facets - Syaoran Version ❯ From One End to Another ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A young man ran as hard as he can. His heart yelling out in pain from the extreme running he did, but it did not stop him at all. Finally, just before she opened the door, he placed his hand on her shoulder. He quickly caught his breath, while she opened the door. They both went in and stood face to face with a figure of some kind. Hour after hour, they fought the figure. Finally, after the 6th hour, the battle was over. The two were slain, a sword wound in each, his arms around hers. A unholy sword, propped up in a pool of holy blood. They have yet, failed again.

----------------

Facets
From One End to Another - Syaoran Version

By AnimeGamer


-----------------

"Hey you." Syaoran said from behind Sakura, putting his arms around her. Her immediate reaction is to blush. This was visually apparent to her friends in front of her, including Tomoyo, who bothered to bring her new digital camcorder.

"Awwww, look at Sakura-chan blush!" Tomoyo proclaimed. that just made Sakura blush even more, and she looked away from everyone and looked behind her to Syaoran. He was smiling that smile that cost sweat, tears, and her whole heart to produce. It also took her 8 years to make it. But she did it, though it's always with her around.

"Hi Syao-chan." Sakura said back smiling, a smile that radiated like the sun. Syaoran managed to hold back his blush. However, Tomoyo overheard it.

"Syao-chan?" Tomoyo repeated, and just giggled, and kept giggling. She didnt stop giggling until a few hours later. Sakura and Syaoran ignored her comment, but it did make Syaoran blush as well.

"Sake-chan, lets go...everyone is looking at us..." Syaoran said, taking her hand in his.

"Why?" Sakura just replied. Syaoran was puzzled, and it showed on his face. "Oh Syao-chan, you thought I was serious, ne?" Sakura lead the two away to their usual hidden spot from the peeping eyes of the school.

Once they arrived there, they held each other in their arms. Syaoran leaned against the tree, and Sakura leaned on him. Then they just held each other, and it seemed like eternity. No words said, for they didnt have to. Then from far away, the school bell rang. Silently they walked back out. Syaoran with his arms around his Sakura from behind, as they walked back to the school building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I doubt you would understand, whomever is reading this. I mean, our words are our actions. You dont learn that until you are really in love with someone. Well, I have to sleep now, if I stay up anymore later, im not going to get up early enough to get to school tomarrow.'

Syaoran finished the last line of his journal and closed it. He looked up from his journal to outside his window. He somehow just had a strange feeling that his angel is looking out to the stars, like he is now. His grandfather before his passing told him that 'if you are ever lost, look to the stars, for they are always there to guide you.' Syaoran at the thought of his dead grandfather closed his curtain, blocking his night view. He silently turned off the lights and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syaoran can feel the fear...the panic...the danger. He saw people running down flights of stairs. Syaoran didnt know what was going on however. Syaoran just opened the door, and then flames instantly surrounded him. He walked toward a nearby window, though there are many. What he saw truely horrifed him. The last thing he saw, was a body crashing though the window. In front of him, laid the dying body of an angel, her green eyes looking at him hopefully, before they eternally shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Just a dream....just a dream...' Syaoran thought over and over, breaking out in a cold sweat. He decided to go to get a snack, and he absent mindedly turned on the TV. Syaoran quickly made a snack and sat down at the couch. On the screen, fire trucks flew by the screen one by one. The background looked like an American city. Then it cut away to two towers. Two very famous towers, in flames. Syaoran just gasped, for he didnt believe what just happened. They then showed a plane crashing into the second tower over and over. Syaoran reliving that dream every replay, seeing the same exact crash from his dream now replayed over and over. Most of all, he would never forget the face he saw at the end of his dream.

It would seem he would never get sleep now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you hear? The World Trade Center got bombed."
"Really?"
"Yeah!"
"Who did it?"
"Dunno, they think it's terrorists."
"I see..."

Syaoran passed by his fellow classmates and sat down at his desk.

"Syaoran?" A familer voice called out. Syaoran looked behind him and there sat Sakura. She showed absolute horror and shock, unlike Syaoran who managed to not show what he was currently feeling to everyone. It was also evident that she has been crying.

"I know...I had the same dream...but what does this mean?" Syaoran asked.

"I dont know...but could this mean that more bad things may be on the way?" Sakura asked back.

"I dont know...but I wouldnt want to know..." Syaoran simply answered, as the school bell rang.

-----------------------------

This is obviously dedicated to those who witnessed and had to see this terrible moment in history, as the twin towers of the World Trade Center went down in flames.

Hi all...sorry if this makes you depressed, or what not. As you can tell, on the title, it says "Syaoran Version." This means that there is a different version of this story in the eyes of Sakura over at fanfiction.net. Why did I put it at fanfiction.net? Well, I just wanna promote that site as well as want to make you look at my profile and check out my other CCS stories. Anyway, I hope you like this story at this point, and the next chapter will be in the sometime near future...^_^;;;; Well, later all!

-AnimeGamer
-Silver (Ag+)