Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The elemental hearts... ❯ Prologue... ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authour: Star Mistress.

I wrote this story awhile ok, and thought i'd put it up while i'm writting my other fic.... Hope you like it. Next chapter will be up soon since it's already writen just gotta check it!

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS, or CC. Clamp does, so don't sue. But the story and anything that is new is made up by me.... Thanks.

The Elemental Hearts...

Prologue:

In the beginning there was a peaceful world filled with happiness, love and hope...

_Year - 1508 bl_ (A/N: bl - means before lights, and al - means after lights, so you dont get confused when i swap years...so this means the year 0 lc was the year the lights came...ok)

The glass lake, had been there since the beginning of time, for the gods had made it. It was given this name becuse all year round the lake was frozen over for some unknown reason!

But this year a girl called Thoeda Kino, from the village near the lake , had fallen through the ice and drowned, ever since that day which was about 6 months ago the lake had been devoid of ice.....

That same day (6 months ago) a powerful force was set free from the lake, for the seal had been broken. To set it free a pure soul had to die in or on the glass lake...

From that day forth eternal darkness took over in the form of a mortal that the force from the lake had settled in, called Lu Baoli.

................................................

_Year - 0 lc_

After many centuries of suffering and slavery, out of the darkness came 4 lights, one white, one blue, one red, and one brown....

These 4 lights fought the darkness together, when no-one else dared to challenge, and they fought untill light ungulfed the land and the darkness was vanguised... They had managed to find a way to defeat it. All they had to do was seal it back into the lake.

But this came at a price, the last battle took place above the lake and at the end they all vanished....

And the glass lake, was once again covered in ice, but thicker than before.

The glass lake is said to have been of been the resting place of the four lights, also called the elemental hearts because each one had the power of an element.

No-one knew who these four lights where, but they knew that they were mortals like themselevs.

And from that day forth the people of Earth thanked them, and asked them to help if ever it happened again...

Over time the tale of the elemental hearts, was rarely remembered, and usual only told to the children in clans that still exsisted from that time.

.......................................

_Year - 2000 al_

Centuries later the time has come, for these 4 lights to be reunited, and to conquere the darkness once again..

Deep under ground in a cavern was a lake covered in thick ice, it was the glass lake....

A figure in long black ceremonial robes and cloak, walked up to the edge of the lake, and stepped onto it, it stared placing black candles all around the edge, and lit them all while it was doing so. Once the figure had completed the task, it walked into the middle of the lake and stood with its arms raised out to its sides vertically.

"Power of Darkness, i call thee...."

A young girl appeared at it's feet, gagged and tied up with black ropes.

"I am your eternal servant, i offer you this pure soul as a token of my loyalty..."

The girl started to stuggle, the figure grabbed a dagger out of no-where, grabbed the girl and pulled her up by the hands.

"I stand upon your prison, that the elemental's trapped you in...."

It brought the dragger to the girls throat ready to kill.

"I call thee forward from thy prison, with the death of this pure soul.."

"Come forth oh god of darkness, and rein your terror on this inocent world..."

The figure slit the girls throat and let her fall to the ice, it all happened in slow motion...

She fell from his grasp clutching her neck trying to breath, but to no aveil...

Her eye's started to close, and blood rushed down her neck and seeped in her white robe, that the figure had dressed her in....

She finaly hit the ice, and her blood started to spill out on the ice, but it didn't go into a puddle, instead in started to seep into the ice.

The figure floated into the air, and hovered there looking down at the now cracking ice of the lake...

"Come forth oh god oh darkness, and unlease your powers, on this inocent land" it shouted over the noise of the ice breaking apart..

Suddenly the cave was filled with light, white and black, swirling around in a huge whirlwind, then it spilt into two, one white one black. The black one started to form into a glowing ball of energy, while the white one formed into four..

Then the black one soared into the air and stopped in front of the cloaked figure, a ghostly voice spoke

"Thankyou, my loyal servant, you shall now be rewarded by letting me join with your power, and we will destroy this world togther..."

"Yes my lord"

The black orb, floated towards the figure and sunk into it, merging with its servant...

"We are one, and no one can break the bond!" The figure shouted, it flew up through the earth, just passing through it as if it wasnt really there, and kept going into the sky, till it dissappeared from view...

Still in the underground cavern, the four glowing balls of white light, glowed brighter, and the girl the figure had killed, rose up into the air, "You will help us!" four voice's said...

The girls eye's slowly opened, to reveal golden coloured orbs... The four lights went into her body and, flew up through the earth after the figure...

The girl reached ground level, and slowly came to rest, suddenly the four lights came back out of her, and shunk, "You must find our guardians, they are the only one's who can help, we brought you back to life... But we will help you along the way, we also gave you some of our magic, use it wisely! What is your name, oh child?" the four voice's asked

"My name is Thoeda Kino!"

"What! Then you released him twice how!"

"The figure who released him, brought me back from the dead, because he didn't want to have to find another pure soul"

"We understand, take the stones we transform into and keep them safe, they will give them back their power's. When you find them... Please hurry..." The voices died away as the lights slowly went out, to reveal 4 coloured stones, one white, one blue, one red and one brown...

She grabbed them, and put them into a leather pouch tied to her waist, she then transformed her clothes, and walked off into the city she stood before....

To be continued.......

A/N: Hope you like the prologue! More chapters soon, since this story is already finished, but i'm gonna put in up bit by bit... Please R+R, any are welcome, and check out my other story if you want it's called, A new beginning...by Star Mistress. Thanks.