Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The elemental hearts... ❯ The fire heart - Part 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

..... - Sceen change.

" " - Speach.

' ' - Thoughts.

* * - Sound affects.

^ ^ - Flash backs and dreams! (I'll say which one it is)

Authour: Star Mistress.

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS, or CC. Clamp does, so don't sue. But the story and anything that is new is made up by me.... Thanks.

The Elemental Hearts...

Chapter 2:

The Fire heart - Part 1.

_Sakura's p.o.v_

I slowly opened my eye's, to find myself in my room, tucked up in bed...

I got up slowly, because my head had started spinning again. I noticed i still had my uniform on and thought, 'How did i get here! Wasn't i at college...'

^Flash back^

Syaoran walked up to Sakura's desk, and stopped, he looked at her and said "Long time no see.... Kinomoto!" then sat down at his desk.

That's when Sakura fainted and fell off her seat, Tomoyo and Eriol sweatdropped looking at the unconcious Sakura on the floor.....

^End of flashback^

I looked around my room, and noticed the time - "HOEE.." I shouted, it was 4pm, "I must of been asleep for most of the day!"

_Normal p.o.v_

The door burst open, and a ruffled boy stood in the doorway, He looked up, and stared at her.

"Li? Is that you?"

"I see your awake at last, your dad said it might take awhile!" He said now smirking.

Sakura suddenly jumped up from the bed, and leapt onto him. This surprised him and made him lose his balance and fall into the room, on top of her.

She squeezed him tight, and he had to grasp for air... "Kinomoto! - can you let me go"

"Hoe, sorry Li-kun!" With this she loosened her grip on him, but didn't let go completely...

"Look can i get up. I think we need to talk!"

"Oh, ok! Sakura let go of him, they then both got up and straighten their clothes. When Sakura looked back up, she saw him starring at her.

"Li -..." He had put a finger to her lip's, to stop her from speaking, then he came closer to her still looking into her eye's.

"Kinomoto - ......" He looked down at the floor.

"Sakura - I'm sorry i didn't keep in touch, the elder's wouldn't let me get in touch with anyone..." He said still looking at the floor.

"Li, look at me please!" Sakura said.

He looked up into her eye's that were glistening with unshed tears.

"Li it's ok, you kept your promise you came back! Even if it did take you 5 years" Sakura said looking into his eye's. Syaoran, put his hand up to her face and wiped away the tears that were now falling down her cheek, and then pulled her into an gental embrace, wrapping his arms around her, he aslo wrapped his aura around her, and he felt her stiffen. 'What the heck he has an aura now!' she thought...

"It's ok Sakura... Don't cry, it doesn't suit you!" he wispered into her ear. She looked up at him, (seen as he was about a head taller than her) and he looked at her. Sakura lost herself in his eye's and didn't notice they were leaning towards each other...

Their lips brushed lightly, sending a shiver through them.... "WHAT THE HECK! GET YOUR HANDS OF MY SISTER!" Touya shouted pulling them apart, he had just come home from work.

Sakura blushed sightly, and Syaoran glared at Touya.

Syaoran looked at Sakura, "I'll leave now, see you later... Kinomoto-chan!" He smiled and then walked, down the stairs and out the front door.

He only looked back when he got to the corner. 'What just happened? Was that for real, or just in the heat of the moment? God, I don't get this, everytime i see her smile, or i look into her emerald green eye's i go weak all over! I know i like her, but is it more than that! She doesn't know it, but she's got me hooked..." Then he asked himself a question he had never dared to before "Do i .... Do i love her?" 'No, i can't; but.. but the truth in my heart is that; yes i do!' then he spoke in barely a wisper, but it was loud enough, "I ... love ... Sakura Kinomoto, the card's mistress...." Then he walked off.

................................................................ ............................................

...At that very moment, somewhere else. A red pebble started to glow. "The Fire heart has been revealed, you must find and follow them... They will help us to find the others..." the voices said barely above a wisper.

"I will find them, do you know where they are?" A girl's voice said back. "Yes, they are here in Japan.." they answered.

..............................................

"Come with me now Kaijiu! (monster)" he dragged her down the stairs and into the front room, where her dad - Fujitaka Kinomoto, Yukito Tsukisiro (Touya's best friend) and Kero sat. (They know about the clow cards! Sakura told them..)

"Sit, now!" Touya shouted, sitting down next to his friend... Sakura sat down, opposite everyone, with a huge sweatdrop.

"Emm, guy's what's going on?" she said looking at each of them...

"Who was that guy!" Touya demanded.

"Hoee... That was Li-kun!" Sakura said looking shocked.

"What that Gaki (brat)! He's back!" Kero shouted

"Why did he kiss you?" Touya shouted at her..

"Now, calm down both of you! Don't shout at her!" Their father said calmly.

"He's not a Gaki! he's my friend!!" Sakura said. Kero fainted for some reason, and Touya looked at her, and then shouted! "You are not hanging out with him! I never trusted him and still don't, so nither should you!"

"Li-kun would never hurt me! Your ... your selfish ... You can't bear to see me happy! Why can't you just except it, i like him! I don't care what you think! So get used to it.." Sakura leapt from the chair and ran up the stairs into her room, slamming the door behind her..

Everyone sat there in shock, Sakura had never let her anger get to her like this before... and they could all hear muffled crying coming from her room...

_Two day's later_Lukirua's p.o.v_

I walked down the side walk. I'd only been here for a few day's now and it already felt like home... but i knew i would have to leave again soon. It was kinda obvious he'd sent people after me. So that i wouldn't interfere with his plans, and i had been on the run from them for the last two years, i also knew what would happen if i got caught, becuase he had kept me locked up in a dungeon for 5 years, while he figured out how to set it free again.

I was getting tired of running, but i had no choice, not until i found them anyway. So far i'd been to America, England, Africa, Greece and China. So why come to Tomoeda, Japan; well i had only come here, because the voices had been telling me to for about the last 2 months. And now my hard work had paid off, for the Fire heart had been revealed...

The voices, you could never keep anything from them, they knew everything i thought and did. Well i couldn't do anything anyway, seen as i owe them alot. They had saved me from a fate that i had already been through. I had hated it there, it was darkness, filled with lost, and lonely souls trying to find their way to higher or lower ground, without much luck.

I carried on walking along the side walk, and reached the gates of Tomoeda college, we're i saw a group of girls. 'Their swooning over the boy's again' i thought, and walked past them. When i got to my class room, i saw some of my class mates there, but i noticed the usual groups hanging out.. and walked over to my seat. I heard footstep's and felt a presence walking towards me, so i looked up, and found myself looking into a pair of blue eye's.

"Ohayo, How are you today Xhiu-chan?" The boy who i recognised as Eriol Hiirgizawa asked me. He had black hair which looked midnight blue in the light, and misty blue eyes that made him look as if he knew more than he let on, with thin silver wire glasses.

"Morning Hiirgizawa-kun. I'm good thankyou." i answered, then got my book's out.

"Xhiu-chan please call me Eriol. It sounds much better than Hiiragizawa!" he said smiling at me.

"Emm... ok, Eriol-kun. You may call me Lukirua if you like" i said smiling back at him.

"Thankyou, Lukirua-chan. I shall leave you now since i believe my friend's here would like to ask you something" i looked up at him puzzled as he walked away 'Weird' i thought.

"Ohayo, Xhiu-chan. What are you doing later?" Tomoyo Daidouji, and Sakura Kinomoto asked me.

"Ohayo, Tomoyo, Sakura-chan. I'm not doing anything later...!" i said smiling, i had made friends with them yesterday.

"Oh good. We were wondering if you wanted to go for an ice cream with us after college?" Tomoyo said.

"Thankyou. That would be nice." i said standing up.

"Great, we'll meet you outside the front gate at the end. Ok" Sakura said.

"Ok, and please call me Lukirua!" i said thanking them again 'maybe i can get some info out of them!' i thought

"Ok, well see you later, Lukirua-chan." They walked off to their seats just as our Sensei walked in.

Sensei looked around the room, as everyone sat in their places, and her eye's fell on someone sitting near the corner.

"Li could you come here please" Syaoran Li walked up to the front, i had been getting a weird feeling around him for the last couple of day's, and he had been giving me funny looks ever since i meet him, and that included on the plane...

_Normal p.o.v_

It was the end of the day, and Sakura, Tomoyo, Eriol and Syaoran were standing by the front gates. Tomoyo and Sakura were chatting, Eriol kept looking behind him for some reason, and Syaoran kept glancing at Sakura, blushing and then looking away..

"Oh yeah, Li-kun can i ask you something?" Sakura said now turning to him.

"Sure what is it Kinomoto-chan?" Tomoyo looked at him as if he were ill and Eriol just smiled, Syaoran realised what he'd done and blushed slightly... But Sakura being dense as usual didn't really notice!!!

"Well, you know you had been here for a couple of day's before you started college... Well why couldn't i sense you?" This made Syaoran blush even more. 'I can't tell her that i learnt a spell to hide it so i could surprise her! can i?'

"Emm... well you see, while i was away, i learnt how to hide it, so that i could sneak out the house, and no one would be able to sense me that way!" he said nervously...

"Oh cool, could you show me how to do that?" Sakura said smiling...

"Emm.. yeah sure " but then he was interupted because Lukirua had walked up to them and tapped Tomoyo on the shoulder.

"Ohayo, everyone!" she said.

"Ohayo Lukirua-chan" Tomoyo, Sakura and Eriol replied. Syaoran just glared at her.

Lukirua laughed nervously...

"Come on then, if you girls want ice-cream we're gonna have to hurry!" Eriol said, taking Tomoyo's and Lukirua's hand, and pulling then off down the road. Sakura and Syaoran just followed them, with Syaoran smirking.

They arrived at the ice-cream parlor, and the girls got seats while the boy's brought the ice-cream.

"Lukirua-chan, what ice-cream would you like?" Eriol asked her.

"Thankyou, Eriol-kun i'll have a emmm... tutti-frutti" she said nervously. Sakura and Tomoyo looked at her funny, because it looked like she was battling out with someone what to have.

"Ok!!" Eriol said, then walked off.

"So, Lukirua-chan, what's it like in Hong-Kong? Li-kun never really talks about..." Sakura asked.

"Well, i can't really say, i was born there, but my dad's job takes us around the world, and my mum died when i was young. I've only been there for the last 5 months. Then we came here!" She said smiling and taking the ice-cream Eriol had just handed her.

"Woah! You must have been to a lot of countries then!" Tomoyo said eyeing her.

"Hai, you name it i've been there!" Lukirua said laughing.

"Kool, what does your dad do?" Sakura said licking her strawberry cone, that Syaoran had got her.

"Emm.. well i'm not really aloud to say!" She said becoming nervous.

Syaoran glared at her again, thinking 'What's she up to! she can't talk about her father's job... and I don't think she is who she say's she is, for a good reason...'

"Anyway, what's it like around here, i've never been to Japan before!" she said trying to break the silence...

'They are very near, the pebble is glowing even brighter, be careful! When you think you have them, give it to them and if it changes to a red orb it is them... You are not here to make friends!' the voices told her. 'Ok' she thought back.

"Oh, it's great. We'll have to show you around sometime.." Tomoyo said.

"Thanks! Has anything strange been happening lately, i heard that weird things have been happening around here!" Lukirua said, which earned her another glare from Syaoran, and funny looks from the rest of them.

'Maybe she know's something!' Sakura thought.

'Now i definately don't trust her' thought Syaoran.

"Come on let's show, Lukirua-chan the park, and we can talk some more" Tomoyo said, giving Eriol a look. "Yeah come" Eriol got up and started to walk toward the door, holding it open as they walked out.

'Now's your chance, get away and start the plan' the voices said.

'Ok, give me a chance...' Lukirua thought.

"Hey guy's, I'm gonna have to skip that offer, i'm making dinner today, and i need to get home. Thanks for the ice-cream. See you around." then she ran off in the opposite direction.

"Bye" they shouted.

"She's strange, i don't trust her!" Syaoran voiced.

"You don't trust anyone you don't know!" Sakura said finishing off her cone.

"Yeah, well! I have a good reason, she caused a problem at the airport on my way here. Because something was wrong with her passport... and no not the expirery date!!"

"What!" Sakura said.... "Are you telling us, that maybe Lukirua-chan is lying to us?" Tomoyo said.

"Who knows!" Eriol voiced for once, then they kept walking.

"Hey Li, you feel that?" Sakura asked grabbing his arm, to stop him.

"What! No i don't feel..... Ok then now i do!" Syaoran said, they both looked at Eriol, and he nodded.

"What's going on guys?" Tomoyo asked.

"We feel a strange aura!" Eriol said.

"Yay, is it a new Clow card?" she asked, the other sweatdropped, then Eriol spoke "No, it's something stronger, but it doesn't seem dark"

"Yeah your right" Sakura said. "But we should be prepared just incase". She summond her star wand, Li summond his sword, and Eriol summond his staff. While Tomoyo just pulled a mini camcorder out of no-where... Sakura sweatdropped.

........................................

'Set the magic free!' the voices said.

"Ok, let me get into the forest... "

She got to a clearing in the forest surrounding the park, and pulled a black orb out of her pocket, she held it in her hand's and closed her eye's..

"Orb of the element's,"

"Heart's of wind, water, earth and fire,"

"Shine your light and set the Element's free..."

"Release" she shouted. The orb glowed and flew into her. A light surrounded her and her appearance changed.

Her hair changed to dark red, her eye's and lip's to dark blue, her skin went silvery and her clothes changed to long light brown ceremonial robes, with a golden rope tie... and the chinese symbol for element's written in gold, appeared in the middle of her forehead.

She put her hands together, and a white glowing light formed. She swept her hands up in an arch shape and a white bow formed. She then drew her hands apart and a single silver arrow appeared.

She got the bow ready and faced it upwards... meanwhile the red pebble in her pouch had started glowing brightly... And it got brighter with each passing second.

'Good, they are coming, find them!' the voices shouted.

She shot the arrow into the air and a bight light shone all around, making everyone within a 20 metre radius fall asleep.

Suddenly 4 people burst into the clearing, three had weapon's drawn, and the other one was holding something up to their face...

To be continued....

A/N: Another evil cliff hanger, but don't worry you won't have to wait long for the next chapter... I don't know if you can guess what's gonna happen next... Thanks people, and hope you are enjoying this fic, as much as i liked writting it!!!!

~ Alanna ~ Thanks for reviewing... I've now changed the rating for this fic, from your and other people's advice...

I hope this chapter has cleared up the things you didn't understand... Please keep reviewing and telling me what you think of it! Thanks

~ Fireheart ~ Nice name! What a coincidence same as the title for this chap kinda!!! or did you do it just for the review... Thanks for reviewing... And as i said above hope this chapter has cleared any confusion up! Oh yeah, i've seen a PG with blood, but what's this about a murder! Who say's i've murdered anyone... Arrr given to much away...

If you want to get in touch with me for any reason, my email is:

angel4eva41@hotmail.com