Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Season 6 Episode 1 ❯ Digimon Season 6 Episode 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Digimon Season 5 episode 1
"And so it begins"



The world now is a better placed to lived so many things has happen in the last 90 years, some people say that Digimon were real others say thats just a mier myth but i am one of those people that do belive in that myth Digimon were real and what happen in Tokyo back in earth was also real Digimon did came to earth and also some kids then become digidestine and from there on they passed through many many adventures then 3 years later some other new digidestined and Digimon appear 25 years later the world knew all about the Digimon then somehow in the year 2039 a powerfull weather phonemonoun occur in earth the weather went crazy and killed half of the human race by that time our technology was primited and we could'nt escape all at once so we wait then when the humans fled the earth they went on into space to build new civilazations, then 60 years later half of our solar system and a new constalation has been inhabitant by us earthlings, was that myth really real that Digimons were once real and existed and had contac with humans or is it?
Space Colony BlueStar 67(a small asteroid near Jupiter) in a town of Helenton in this colony is where i lived with my step parents no body really knows my past and so what if they dont i dont care im really just happy the way i am, Hello there my name is Adam Tsukino, age 16 and sophmore at my school i am a really smart kid, IQ 158 kind of the 4th smartest person in my High School also im such a Book worm here i love reading and writing stories and poems and also love to work on science,astrology,astronomy, and Chemistry and also a very very curious boy i just love to explore whatever i have an interest in (IT COULD BE ANYTHING BEYOND YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATION OR THE UNEXPECTABLE FROM SUCH A GOOD BOY I AM) , but mostly im a calm solitare person (not that really i want to be alone but i just dont know how to make friends or no body wants to be my friend), i hardly go out to hang out with people im always inside sometimes i do go out but just to the park i'm such an innoscent person.
Well it was about 6pm when i went rushing home i was running thruogh the alley the lead home i kind of got in a gang fight with these brats i dont know why the brawny likes to pick on the brainy people well like always they beat me up, take my money, and make fun of me oh poor me.

Adamu-san: "Oh no" *exhausted* "I dont want to be late not late!"

As Always i ran home from school but not this late i was thinking maybe i got hit on the head harder than i thought.

Adamu-san: "Mom!, Dad! im home sorry i got here late i got hold up!"
I rushed into the hall, take my shoes off and then walk around the living room and my family(foster family) was already eating dinner without me.
Adamu-san: "Oh great you started without me already this is great!" (being sarcastic)
My family always betraited me like this, like always they dont feel pitty for me i always feel that im not anything special for them, i dont even look like my mother or father or my borther and sister, i get sad knowing that they treat me like if im the maid of the house or something.
Venkuro-sama:"Oh Adam, can you take out the garbage now the bag here its full."
Like always i get angry, why does it always have to be me that must do almost all the chores around here.
Adamu-san:"Dad why me!? you always ask me for this Why!? What do you think i am the maid of this house or what!?"
Then my father(Step-) got up and walk up to me with a serious face i knew it ment something bad to me.
Venkuro-sama:"Now Adam don't be complaining we all have to do our share here not all of us have to do everything and you spending your time here like a king here now listlen to your father."
Adamu-san:"No!" *gets his hand off my shoulder in an angry mood* "No more! i am sick and tired of hearing this everytime i get from school Venkuro your the ones living like Kings and me doing all this stuff why do you people treat me like if im not part of this family!?"
Then my Father grab me from the ear and drag me from the dinning room to the door that leads to the basement i knew it meent something bad i knew he hardly does this to me but im sure that the punishment will be worst specially because i yell at him during dinner and in front of the whole family.
Geena(youngersister):"Oooh my big brother here is busted he make Dad angry"

Sammy(youngerbrother):"May be dad will kill him this time, whoa.. poor Adam i really wish this wouldnt happen to him all this time." *thinks* "Ummm..Nah!!"
Then like always my mother says her wise-cracks.
Helga(StepMother):"Now children dont be making fun of your big brother hes in stage were he needs to be extra dicipline by your father so he can grow up to be a good responsible person like Me and Him."*hears basement door closed*"On second thought children he Adam really deserves to be punished he needs it hes being a bad boy and not like you perfectly good children of mine."
Then screams from the basement comes out, my family hears it and then makes fun of my misfortune.
Geena:"Oh i knew it Adam is getting it hard this time"*laughs hard*
Sammy:"But then again he deserves it don't you think so mother?"
But then again my step mother didnt care she wasnt even my real mother all this family is thinking about ever sinced i got here they wanted to make my life miserval.
Venkuro:"You being a bad son!"*hits with lasso*"A bad son!, how dare you talk to me like that in front of my family you've being a bad son!"*keeps hitting*
Adamu-san*yells in pain*"Im sorry father im sorry please forgive me!"*yells more and cries in pain*
Certainly i didnt wish this to no body this punishement was useless these people only wanted to hurt me for their entertainment psysically and mentally hurt me it was horrible i even prefer to be at school than to go home where a mortal nightmare waits for me everynight i get from school these people are insane.
Later that night my punishment was to sleep outside in the cold in tears of sadness i cry slowly because of the shame and pain this family has cause me all this was in my mind i just couldnt take it but to runaway and as soon as i gotten all my stuff i flee.
Adamu-san*running*"This is just enough! im getting away from this monstrositty im going to earth once and for all i cant be in here or near them im going to that plannet to hide myself from them forever!"
i wasnt afraid of them when i saw in the space station a ship leaving to earth i just jump on it and hide on the cargo compartment, it was a long way to earth i sleep for long and then in their something incredible happen when the ship was near earth a comet(a rare energy one) passed thruogh the ship it hit but somehow there was no damage but the ship was out of control and headed straight to earth but before it got there a strange giant whirlpool color aquagreen open it was a portal to another dimension and the ship enter but the pilot and crew eject from the ship before entering that portal only i remain on the ship.
The ship cargo had enter into another dimension it seem to arrive into a planet that look like earth(in the same position as our earth) but this planet was different, very different than earth.

Adamu-san:*wakes up* "Oh where...where.. am i?"*gets up* "Are we in earth?"*walks thru the a dark hall* "What happen here?, did we crash or what?"
I was confused i didnt know what happen i was bruised a little on the head but when i check the entire 56 room cargo ship no one was there it seem like if they were suck into nothing then i went to the cargo gate but somehow the ship was suck dry from the energy, nowonder it was dark the power has gone out so i look for something to open the door and i saw a mallet on a crate and grab it and hit the door until it open then thats where i saw that this place was different, that this was not earth and that i was in some other dimension.
Adamu-san:"What is this place?"*looks around*"This is not earth, but some other plannet."
I realized that this place was weird the sky was white with some mixed cotton candy colors(pinkish light,sky blue, and deep lavender) and the trees and palm trees stem were color greenish blue and other rare colors and the soil seem normal but not the habitants there it was much more crazy to realized that i saw a huge bug like creature flying over the sky (it was Kuwagamon), i step outside to see if everything was normal.
Adamu-san:*sniffs*"Well at least the air is normal around here."
Then when i duck to look at a stone something hit me in the back it was a rare peach fruit then i look back to see who was it.
Adamu-san:*looks around angry*"Hey who hit me!?"
Then i saw on a tree that it was some monkey like creature, then i duck and grab the stone and toss it directly at it.
Adamu-san:*throws the stone*"Stupid Monkey!, take that!"
Then the stone hit it on the head of that creature but i was amazed when i heard it scream and talk.
Adamu-san:"Huh! it talk!"*runs over to check it out*"Whoa! what is this?"
I got there and saw something no other human have seen it was a raccoon like creatur with a blue and white komodo and it talk at me.
Adamu-san: *gets frighten*"Who are you man!?"
It talk at me and i was just staring at its form just being something like zoned out(kind of seem as if i was atractived to it) then the creature hit me in the head.
Hujikumon:"You human that hurt!"*hits Adam in the head*

Adamu-san:*gasps in pain*"Ouww! that hurt hey! who are you rat thing!?"*grabs its head in pain*

Hujikumon:"Hey im not a rat thing you human my name is Hujikumon and im a Digimon you fool!"
A Digimon, a real live Digimon right in my own eyes i saw it but i still couldnt believe it, this was so cool i seem to landed in another world, The Digital world i was the first of my kind in a long time ago to be there.

And so from there on my first adventures in the Digital World were about to begin this seem to much for me to be a dream but it wasnt no dream it was for real and my life in there was going to begin a new life a second chance in another dimension.

[Preview of next episode]

Well it seems that i wasnt the only one to come to this world in a rare place i seem to find some ruins that indicate that some other children were here and this is not all somehow a rare Digimon sleeping in there is awaken and tries to kill me, but who is this little crittle that came out of the ruins to, it seem to defend me and tries to tell me something about me being a Digidestined, Next time on Digimon Univerese "The Welcoming of the team leader"