Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Silent Romance ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter Two

~Zoe's POV~

I heard Koji panting; I guess he's tired for carrying me for so long.

"Koji if you're tired you can put me down." I said.

"No I'm fine," he replied curtly as he started walking again.

"He's so sweet," I thought. Maybe he's not a person who shows his feelings and talks much, but I feel really reassured when he's around. Then I signed. It's so hard to figure out what he's thinking.

We continued walking for a couple of more minutes, then we came across a lake.

"Let's stay here for the night," Koichi said. "I'll go get some food and stuff. Koji, you can stay here to take care of Zoe."

"Ok," Koji nodded his head.

* * * *

He walked over to a tree and gently let me down. Then he bent down beside me.

"We need to wipe the blood off and find something to cover up the wound." He looked at me thoughtfully. "None of us has any tissue or cloth, so I guess I'll have to…" At that he took of his outer shirt. He folded it into a square and dipped it into the water.

Suddenly the lake erupted with a huge explosion. When all the mist cleared, we saw Ranamon floating on the surface.

"I'll make you pay for stealing my love!" she pointed to me, her face purple with anger.

Her love? I have no idea what is she talking about. Before I could say a word, she started attacking me.

"Tornado Tsunami!" Ranamon cried as huge amount of water formed itself in the shape of a big cyclone and coming my way (He he he, I made it up)

There was nothing between us that could shield me. I thought if it would be over when…

"No!" Koji cried.

The next thing I know Koji moved in front of me just when the tsunami was about to hit me. But it hit him instead, slamming him onto the ground inches away.

"Koji!" Ignoring my pains, I crept to his side. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah." he answered. Then clenching his teeth, he slowly he stood up and held out his D-Tector.

"Execute! Spirit Evolution!" he cried.

Instantly he was swallowed by the blinding light, and moments later, Lobomon appeared.

"Stay here," he told me.

He was ready to battle when I called him.

"Koji?"

He turned to look at me.

"Be careful."

"I will." He nodded.

~Normal~

Meanwhile back in "Rockland", things aren't going well either.

"Does anyone have any idea?" Takuya looked around helplessly. "I'm totally open to anything."

"I know! We can get out of here!" Neemon said.

"Of course we already realize that except for imbeciles like you!!" Bokomon yelled at him.

Neemon put his hands on his head. "Well Takuya said he's open to any suggestions."

"Not useless ones!"

"I know! We can spirit evolve and fly out of here," JP suggested.

"JP, look up," Takuya said.

"Yeah, what?"

"What do you see?"

"Walls, and ceilings."

"Exactly, so we can't really fly out of here." He reminded him.

"Oh, right." He said sheepishly.

Takuya looked around to get some ideas, but instead he spotted Patamon digging through the rocks and flying in and out of the cave.

"My baby, do be careful!" Bokomon cried.

"Patamon what are you doing?" Tommy asked curiously.

"Gotta find! Gotta find!" Patamon replied cheerfully.

"Find?" Takuya scratched his head. "Find what?"

"Hey, I think Patamon is talking about that warp hole that got us here!" JP lit up.

"Oh yeah!" he hit his head. "Why didn't I think of that?"

Let's go find it then." Tommy said excitingly.

* * * *

"Where is this thing, we've being digging for half of the day and we've gone through 10 caves. Where is this stupid hole?" JP said frustratingly as they walked deep into the tunnel

"And where did Tommy and Patamon go?"

"Patamon where are you?!" Bokomon cried worriedly.

"We're at the front Papamon! And you won't believe what we've found!"

"Yeah, c'mon guys, I think I've found our warp hole!" Tommy's voice came from a distance.

"Well, why didn't you say so earlier?" They quickened their pace.

"Wait," JP stopped. "What if it's a trap?"

"JP stop worrying, you sound like Koji. Speaking of him. We need to find the others. I'm sure Zoe's with them."

"How do you know for sure?"

"I don't know, my sixth sense? C'mon!" Takuya urged.

* * * *

"Is that the warp hole?" Takuya asked Bokomon.

"It is!"

"What is?" Neemon asked.

"The warp hole you numbskull!"

"What's a numbskull?"

Bokomon fell down (anime). He snapped Neemon's waistband. Neemon's eyes went big as he fell face flat on the ground.

"Ok, should we try it?" Tommy asked.

"We don't know how it works." JP said

"Well, we've got to try." Takuya decided. "Okay everyone, wish that on the other side of the hole we would find Koji, Zoe and Koichi. Got it?"

Everyone nodded.

"Let's do it!"