Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Taichi the Silver White Knight ❯ Chap.6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Oh, I only got 2 reviews so far!!:'( But Hehe… ok, I'll continue the story! :D So here it is! Chapter 7. It's gonna be a long one. Anyway… enjoy..!!!

Chap.7

They ran to a nearby tall rock. The roar was heard louder this time. They peaked a little bit and Taichi gasped. "The dragon!!" he shouted in a whisper.

"It's coming here!" Agumon also said in a whisper. The dragon went pass them.

Taichi's heart was beating loudly. Agumon pushed Taichi to the opposite side where the dragon was passing. The dragon's eyes suddenly spotted them. It sprang towards them with its claws ready to rip them. "Groookh!!" it roared.

Taichi and Agumon's eyes widened. They ran as fast as their feet could carry them with their eyes closed tightly. They screamed and they didn't notice where they were going. Suddenly, it was the end of the ground they were running. "Waaaa…!!" Taichi cried. They fell down to a hot spring. Splash! Splash!

Agumon had no problem with it, because he was a wizard, but Taichi did. He was about to drown, but Agumon grabbed his hand and swam to the surface. `Hold on, Taichi,' he thought. When they reached the surface of the water, they saw the dragon looking around. "Oh no!!" he whispered. He dived again into the hot water.

Taichi struggled, running out of breath. "Sorry, Taichi, we can't do anything else. The dragon is looking for us," Agumon said clearly under the water. Taichi didn't struggle anymore. "Looks like he fainted…" Agumon kept on diving until they reached the bottom. He saw a small cave. "Hmm… maybe there's an exit through that hole." He swam into the cave. "Where does this leads?" he asked himself.

****

In the middle of nowhere, a Princess wearing a knight's costume walked weakly, didn't know where to go. A breeze blew across her beautiful face, which now looked pale.

"I'd been carried on a horse's back for three days and two nights. Am I at the edge of the world?" she silently questioned herself. She looked around and called out, "Hey, anybody there?!" There was no response. "I'm hungry… thirsty… and want to take a bath in warm water…" She fell down to her knees. "I'm tired. Maybe I'll die here."

She lied down on the grassy ground and put her hands together in front of her chest. Her eyes were teary and she closed them. "Dad… I'm sorry. Goodbye."

As she said those words, she heard an explosion sound and opened her eyes. She sat up and saw a huge meteor in front of her. The meteor hit the ground and exploded. She wasn't hurt, because the meteor was far from her. The ground trembled furiously and gray smokes were formed. She ran towards where the explosion happened and the smokes began to fade. As she reached the area where the meteor had fall, she saw a giant hole on the ground. The height of it is about twice the size of her tallness.

"What's this? Maybe a fallen meteor." She spotted a small, blue bag. "It's a pretty bag. How could it fall with a meteor?" She climbed down the hole and picked up the dirty bag. She shuffled through it. "Are there any food in this thing?" The she felt herself holding something soft. She took out her hand off the bag and found herself holding a bread.

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped in surprise. "Is this a dream or what?!" she said happily. "Thank you Kami-sama." She ate the bread slowly, trying to make its somewhat called `sweet taste' forever.

As she finished half of it, she shuffled the bag again. "Maybe there's some drink too." She took her hand off the bag again and saw a glass of water in her hand. She grinned happily. "Thank you again Kami-sama, you really care for people."

She finished the bread and drink and she heard a, `Tlock, tlock,' noise. It was a stick that stuck on the ground. It was trying to get out. She hold on the stick tightly with her two hands and pulled it with all her strength. She got the stick off the ground and it immediately pulled her up high. Sora's grasps of the stick were very tight, so she had no chance to let go of it. The tick flew like crazy. Then she realized what it was. A flying broomstick! She sat down on it, trying to keep her balance, but the broom just flew quickly and furiously. "Waaa, please let me down!!" she shouted. The broom didn't want to listen to her. She didn't know where it was going to take her to. All she could do was just hope for her safety.

****

The sun disappeared and turned into a moon. A handsome brown-haired knight lied down on the rough ground and an orange dinosaur was looking worriedly at him.

"Hmm…" the knight muttered as he opened his cute dark brown eyes.

"Eh, you're awake?!" Agumon said cheerfully. "I thought you were dead."

Taichi sat up and said, "Agumon?" He looked around. The place looked familiar. "Uh, where are we?"

"We're back in the Dragon's Valley entrance."

"Where's Yamato and Koushiro?"

Agumon's happy face turned into and upset one. "I don't know." Then he turned back to Taichi. "Taichi, how can you cut the dragon's mustaches when you can't go near the gragon."

Taichi stood up. "Use your magic, can you? What if we stay invisible?"

"My magic bag and broomstick isn't here, so I can't do any magic," Agumon said, disappointed. "And we can't do anything." He pointed at the sky. "It's still following the meteor."

"Yeah."

Agumon's eyeballs suddenly contracted. Did he had saw something? Yes, he did! "Something's flying up there!" It was getting closer towards them. Agumon noticed what it was. "That's my magic broomstick! And someone's riding on it!" He ran to the direction where the broomstick was flying. "Oooii, I'm here!" he called out to it. The broom sped up towards them.

The person who was riding the broom fell down on the ground. "Waaa!!"

As the broom reached Agumon, Agumon hugged it tightly. "Ow… ya… ya… Sweet child… sweet child, you're back! You've search for me for miles? What a good child."

Taichi jogged towards the person who rode Agumon's magic broomstick. The person was rubbing his/ her helmet that was on his/ her head. (The person is Princess Sora if you don't know, but Taichi thought she was a guy.) "Are you okay? Who are you? Why did you ride a magic broomstick?" Taichi questioned her and helped her stand up.

"Um… I'm a… wanderer knight… Sorako," she said nervously. She never thought that she would meet a person. And she just made up a stupid name. She should have thought before she spoke first. "A meteor fell down and I pulled out a broom that was stuck on the ground and that broom…"

"Oh, an accident," Agumon said. "By the way, I'm Agumon the Wizard."

"And I'm the Silver White Knight, Taichi," Taichi introduced himself.

"You? The Silver White Knight?!" Sora said in surprise. `He's kinda cute,' she thought. She gave him a sweet smile and he just returned the smile quizzically.

Taichi turned and faced Agumon. "You can do magic tricks with your broomstick, right? Come on! Let's kill the dragon," he said.

"Okay!" Agumon then spoke to his broomstick, "Broom, oh broom… make our body invisible."

The broomstick swished its hair back and forth the dusty ground. "Ah, why are these dusts?" Sora complained. She, Taichi and Agumon coughed.

"Stop it!" Agumon jumped on the broomstick to make it stop.

"My body looks like a stone." Taichi looked around his body.

"Stone? Yes, with these, we could go near the dragon without being found out!" Agumon exclaimed. "There are a lot of statues in there, right? Because of that, the dragon wouldn't see the difference. If the dragon sees us, we'll freeze like a statue." Agumon posed and froze for an example. "Like this."

"Oh, I understand!"

Sora had her arms crossed in front of her chest. "By the wway, could I join your group to defeat Yo the Wizard?" she asked.

"Yeah, of course! We'll be happy to count you in," Taichi replied. "Come on, let's go!"

They walked, while Agumon rode on his broomstick. "Agumon can really do magic?" Sora questioned Taichi.

"Yeah, but not the black magic, right Agumon?"

"Of course! I'm a good wizard, you know!" he answered.

Sora giggled. "Um, you know how to play swords?" Taichi asked her.

"Trust me, I learned from an expert."

Suddenly, they heard a snoring sound. Agumon got off of his broom. "Quiet," he whispered to them. He was on the edge of the ground and the dragon was sleeping below them and snoring.

Now, they could get a closer look of it. The dragon looked like a Chinese dragon. Its skin was dark green and its feet were like an eagle's feet. Its face looked angry and it had a black mane around it. On top of the mane, it had two yellow horns. On the edge of its snout were its mustaches.

"We'll split up to go near from two directions," Sora suggested to Taichi.

"Like Agumon said, we'll cut its mustaches from the right and left," Taichi continued.

"Good idea! And I don't need to come along," Agumon said.

They began to split up. Taichi from the right, and Sora from the left. They passed many scary statues. Taichi accidentally kicked a pebble and it made a noise as it rolled down.

The dragon's eyes flicked open and it turned its head right and left. Taichi and Sora froze like statues. The dragon's eyes calmed down and it started to sleep again.

"Phew, I thought we were found out," Taichi said out loud. The dragon's head turned to Taichi, but Taichi immediately froze again.

Yes, yes, like that," Agumon whispered from above, but the dragon didn't hear him. "They're getting closer."

Taichi's eyes suddenly spotted two familiar figures. They were statues. "Yamato! Koushiro!" he shouted. The dragon appeared in front of him, looking very angry. Now, Taichi had no chance to freeze. And the dragon had seen him!

"We've been found out!" cried Sora.

"Oh no!!" Agumon said from above. He rode his broomstick down.

Taichi hid behind a rock. The dragon let out a blast of flame from his mouth and hit the rock. Suddenly, the big rock that Taichi was standing on went up high by a geyser.

Before Taichi could fall to the hard ground, his hands moved by itself, playing the sword and cut the dragon's mustaches. "Graugh!!!" the dragon shrieked in pain.

Taichi fell to the ground with a loud `Thump!'. "Are you okay?" Agumon asked. Sora was beside him.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Taichi replied. The dragon's body fell to the ground unconsciously. Its eyes were closed. "You did it!!" Sora said in disbelieve.

"Wow! I don't believe it!!"

"You're pretty strong."

"Hurry! The dragon's blood," Agumon said.

"Yeah, I know, we came here for that," Taichi replied. He jogged towards the dragon's gigantic body. Taichi hold his sword up, ready to strike its body.

"Grr…" the dragon muttered weakly. It was still haven't dead.

Taichi paused. "Why are you so slow?" Agumon asked impatiently. "The mustaches will become long again if you don't do it fast." Taichi still haven't move a muscle. "Here! Let me handle it."

"Okay, okay! Now I'm going to…" Taichi shivered. He couldn't bare killing creatures just to make himself live forever. "I can't!" he shouted. He put his sword back to its cover.

"Why?!" Agumon and Sora asked together, surprised.

"Then how will you defeat Odorom?" Agumon questioned.

Taichi shrugged. "I don't know, but there must be some other way besides killing the dragon."

`Wow, he's really kind-hearted, but how could Yumirume survive?' Sora thought.

"This dragon live in peace in its secret nest. Nobody have the right to kill it," Taichi said.

"But how?" Agumon said. Agumon thought for a moment. "Okay, we don't have to take the dragon's blood."

"You're so kind," Sora commented.

The dragon's mustaches began to grow quickly to its normal size. Taichi, Sora and Agumon didn't see that. The dragon raised its head in a sudden and made them jump.

"Waaa, the mustaches got longer!!" Agumon cried, frightened.

"Do not be afraid. I don't mean to harm you," the dragon said in a croak voice. " I heard what you said just now. People keep wanting to kill me for my blood. And to protect myself, I turn them into statues, but this is the first time I met a knight like you," it explained.

"Sorry to disturb you, we'll go. From now on, you could live in peace here," Taichi said.

"Wait," it said. "I can't give my blood, but I could give you my sweat in this hot spring." The dragon's snout wa pointing at the hot spring that Taichi and Agumon had fallen into. The dragon went into the spring. "Even though you couldn't be immortal, you could have a chance to live longer."

"Oh… dragon's sweat?" Taichi said.

"If we bath in it, we could live one more time," Agumon explained.

"Okay, let's bath!" Taichi said excitedly. "You too, okay?" he asked Sora.

Sora became nervous. "No, no, it's okay!"

Agumon ran towards her. "Come on, it'll be fun!"

"No, I don't want to!" Sora screamed stubbornly, running away from him. She was blushing furiously and hid behind a rock, so she couldn't see them without their clothes on.

"Why is he angry? Odd…" Taichi and Agunon said together.

Agumon took off his cloak and hat, while Taichi took off his clothes, except for his underwear. They jumped into the hot spring.

"Ah, refreshing!" Agumon said.

"It feels like living again," Taichi said. The sweat wasn't smelly, it smelt good. They played in the water for a while. Then Taichi remembered something. "Oh yeah…!" he turned to the dragon, who was watching them happily. "My friends became statues. Please do something."

"Oh… if you pour them with hot water, they will be back to normal," it answered.

"Okay… let's go, Agumon." They went to the ground and put on their clothes.

Taichi filled his helmet with the water from the hot spring and Agumon filled his hat. They ran to where their friends were.

Meanwhile, behind a rock Sora saw them gone. "They're gone." She took off her clothes. "It's my turn now." First she dipped her feet into the water, them her whole body. "Ah, I haven't bath for days. And this feels so good."

Now, back to Taichi and Agumon. They poured the water from their helmet and hat to Yamato and Koushio, who were turned into stones. Their gray bodies turned to their normal colors and they unfroze. Taichi and Agumon grinned happily.

"Huh?" Yamato said.

"What happened to us?" Koushiro asked. Taichi and Agumon explained everything. "So you guys saved us?" He hugged Agumon.

"Thank you. You are really a true friend!" Yamato said to Taichi.

"Okay, now we have to go back to our journey," Taichi said.

"You know what, Yamato, Koushiro?" Agumon ignored Taichi.

"What?" they said together.

"We found a new friend!"

"A new firend?" Yamato asked.

"Yeah, his name is Sorako and he wants to help us defeat Odorom."

"Really? That's good," Koushiro said.

"Okay guys, now we have to go back to our journey," Taichi repeated.

Sora was swimming relaxingly when she heard Taichi's voice, "Hooii, Sorako, where are you? Hurry up and come over here!" Luckily, Taichi wasn't there.

Sora jumped when she heard that. "Okay, I'll be right there!" she replied. She immediately got off the water and put on her clothes.

"Sorako! Is everything alright?" Taichi, Agumon, Yamato and Koushiro came running towards her when she just finished wearing her gloves.

Sorako…corny name, ya? I couldn't think of any other name!! I think Sorako is a girl's name, though. But, oh well… Anyway, keep reviewing, guys!!! Come on, REVIEW!!