Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Cop Story ❯ B*tchslaps, Brothers and Beer ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer : I don't own them and I didn't make them up.

A Cop Story

Part Six

By RM

Bitch-slaps, Brothers and Beer

He was awe struck. He knew there was no way Goku could have missed that ball.

"Hey, green bean!" Baata shouted from the exit as they were leaving the arena, "You're fangs are showing! Better luck next year!"

Piccolo grumbled. He was above starting something in public. He'd settle to show up at the other officer's place of residence and kick the living crap out of him.

Goku was upset. He looked cheerful enough as he had congratulated the Ginyu Force on a good game and fun match, but his friends could tell he was down as he stood next to the door with his gym bag slung across his shoulders, which were hunched over as he stared at the floor.

"Hey Goku, that was a great game. You guys played well." Krillin tried to reassure him.

"Thanks Krillin," Goku said. "It's just hard to believe that I missed that ball. It was right in front of me."

"We could have won!" Vegeta spat as he hit the wall with his fist. "I can not believe this shit! Kakarott, if you weren't so damn slow…"

"Shut up!" Bulma countered as her eyes flashed with anger. "You have no right to say anything! I saw you choke on several occasions!"

"Well, at least I did not have to dress like the whore that you are to win!" Vegeta sneered back.

That earned him a slap. The hardest slap Bulma could muster.

Vegeta didn't flinch or make a sound. He slapped her right back. If that bitch didn't think he wouldn't retaliate, she was not only a bitch, she was a dumb bitch.

He didn't hit her hard, but she gasped as his hand connected with her cheek and she gaped at him. Before she had the chance to get really mad at him, Vegeta was slammed into the wall, cracking the plaster in several different places as #17 stood in front of him, fists balled.

"That was uncalled for." #17 breathed low, but enough for Vegeta to hear. "If you wanna go around slapping ladies, then go take Jiisu out on a date." He finished.

Vegeta growled in anger and looked around at the faces of his teammates. Krillin and Goku stared, not surprised, but not looking to get involved either. Piccolo was smirking. He figured the woman could take care of herself with Vegeta, and if not, she'd have to learn. #18 had gone to pull the car around with Yamcha, thereby missing the whole fiasco.

"Now, if we are all through pointing fingers at each other over the loss, let's get going." #17 looked around at everyone. "Vegeta, you owe us all 17 rounds of drinks, unless you're gonna be a dishonorable, little fuck and re-neg."

Vegeta snorted as he wiped a small smear of blood from the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand. Then he smiled.

"I may be a little fuck, as you so delicately put it, but I will keep my word." Vegeta replied.

"Did I just hear Vegeta refer to himself as a little fuck? Don't you know, a lot of short guys have that problem Vegeta." Piccolo couldn't help himself.

"Watch it. I resemble that remark too." Krillin laughed back, good-naturedly.

Vegeta huffed as everyone else gave a slight chuckle. After a moment or two of silence, #17 finally spoke.

"Let's go get shit-faced."

*****

The bar was dark, smoky and crowded. It was the usual bar they would retreat to after a day's work that warranted drinking. It wasn't a large place and at times it didn't seem big enough for both Piccolo and Vegeta, but tonight they also had Yamcha, and the walls were practically closing in.

Goku sat drinking a tall glass of milk at the bar, which #17 had ordered for him. It was a little sweet for his taste, but he knew milk was good for him, and Vegeta did owe them quite a few drinks. He was wallowing about the game. Normally, he didn't let these things get to him, but for some reason, he just couldn't shake the blues. He looked around the place and sighed. #17 and Yamcha were sitting at the bar with two blonde women, who looked to be twins. Piccolo and #18 were playing a game of pool, sucking down beer in the process. Krillin was attempting to pick out some good tunes on the jukebox and Bulma was sitting at a table with Vegeta watching the other two play pool. He took another big gulp of milk and stared at a package of beer nuts on the counter.

"Hey, hey, little brother." A mature, cheerful voice remarked behind him.

He turned around and smiled as he recognized that voice.

"Fancy meeting you here." Goku smiled.

"Yeah, well. I just got off of work and I heard about the game."

Goku frowned.

"Ah. Heard you guys played good. Also heard there was this really hot girl on your team. It's all over the precincts."

"Yeah. That would be Bulma. She's sitting over there with Vegeta." Goku waved in their general direction without looking.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Kakarott…you do know that they cheated." It was more of a statement than a question.

Goku looked up as his older brother Raditz informed him of this news with a well meaning pat on the back. Goku blinked.

"And don't give me that look. They cheat every year," he said as he sat down next to Goku at the bar and waved the bartender over for a beer. "That fat freak Gurudo. He does that whole thing where he stops time. He's a little pussy boy, but he does have that one nifty trick."

Goku brightened up a little with this news. At least now he knew it wasn't his fault. He still felt that he had let down his team, however, and he still swore to himself that he would practice harder for next year.

Piccolo saw Raditz come in and take a seat next to Goku at the bar. He had met Goku's brother a few times. He seemed like a pretty decent guy. He was more serious than Goku, but less stuffy than Vegeta. He was a good personality cross between the two, and he was a pretty good officer, not to mention fighter. Raditz didn't work at their precinct, although Piccolo had remembered when Goku had told his brother that he should apply for a transfer.

Bulma also saw Raditz sit down next to Goku, although she didn't know who he was. She looked over at Vegeta, who was starting to get drunk after drinking quite heavily since they arrived. When Krillin came and sat down, she asked him who the man with Goku was. He looked over his shoulder and stated that it was Goku's older brother, who was also a police officer. She smiled and decided that since she was still pissed at Vegeta, she would just have to go socialize with the other two hunks at the bar.

"…So I told Nappa I would stop by tomorrow. He'll live." Raditz finished as Bulma walked up to Goku and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Feeling any better?" She practically purred.

Raditz raised an eyebrow at the scene. He had no idea his brother worked that fast.

"Hey stranger." She smiled at Raditz as she nudged Goku.

"Oh," Goku said as he smiled at Bulma. "Raditz, this is Bulma. Bulma, this is my older brother Raditz."

"Hiya." Bulma aimed her sweet smile at Raditz.

"Nice to meet you Bulma." Raditz said as he eyed her appreciatively.

"Bulma just started with our precinct about a week ago." Goku added.

"New officer?" Raditz asked her as he sipped his beer, not taking his eyes off of her.

"Not quite." She said as she eyed him coyly. "Science Division."

"Forensics?" Raditz asked.

"A bit of that too." Bulma smiled. "I'm not actually an officer. I don't have to wear a uniform or go out and catch the bad guys." She told him as she motioned to the bartender for another beer. She began to wobble somewhat, the effects of her previous drinks.

So his little brother's friend was gorgeous AND smart. But just how close was his little brother to the woman? Her little glances and sweet smiles were not going unnoticed by Raditz. She was a delectable little beauty and her scent was absolutely exhilarating. The fact that she hadn't changed after that last match was also helping.

"So you're an officer too? Any more of you in the family?"

Goku nodded.

"Our father was also an officer, of sorts." Raditz answered.

"Does he work in the same precinct?" Bulma asked.

"He worked…out of town." Raditz stated. "He was killed in the line of duty."

Goku nodded as Bulma frowned. For Goku, the room was starting to spin a little. Raditz watched his brother and the look that was forming on his face.

"Are you starting to get tipsy, little brother?"

"I don't think so." Goku replied. "I've been drinking milk."

Raditz looked at his glass and sniffed the air above it as he smiled. "You've been drinking white Russians."

Bulma giggled.

"What's that?" Goku asked.

"It's…milk." Raditz smiled. "With Vodka. More or less."

Goku eyed his glass and blinked. He looked back up at Raditz.

"Have another one. I think I'll stay and have a few with you." Raditz smiled at Goku. "It's been a while since we were last out."

Just as Raditz finished his sentence, he pitched forward as someone forcefully slapped him on the back.

"Hello, Raditz. Long time, no see." Vegeta managed out. It was obvious that he'd been drinking. Although, for the amount he had consumed, he was moving and speaking quite well.

"Vegeta!" Raditz seemed genuinely happy to see the shorter man. "Well, you know how it is. My shoulder is mended up. Perhaps we can go for round two sometime next week."

Vegeta nodded.

"Why don't you sit down and join us. We were just about to bullshit about old times." Raditz offered.

"Oh?" Vegeta raised an eyebrow. "You heard I was buying the drinks tonight, did you?"

Bulma giggled.

The three men's heads turned to look at her. It looked like someone else had entered the drunk zone.

Vegeta pulled up a barstool between him and Raditz, motioning for Bulma to come and sit. Bulma noticed that he actually wasn't scowling for once, perhaps the work of the alcohol he had been consuming all night. She sat down and crossed her legs, while Vegeta remained standing. Vegeta watched her intently with every movement she made, and this action did not go unnoticed by Raditz, who chuckled.

"Why Vegeta, does this mean your offering to buy me a drink?" Raditz blinked, earning another giggle from Bulma.

"Depends. I'm not sure if I need another bitch tonight." Vegeta answered.

"I'll be your bitch tonight." Goku stated, sipping his milk. "Does this mean you'll slap me around?"

Both Raditz and Vegeta raised their eyebrows and exchanged glances.

Bulma, getting bolder by the second with all of the alcohol in her system, reached out and stroked Vegeta's cheek with her fingers.

"Oh, you're so cute." She slurred, "I'll be your bitch tonight. You're already buying my drinks." She smiled.

He put his beer down on the counter and covered her hand with his. He began stroking the pale skin of her hand slowly moving up her arm.

"Woman, you're freezing." He said softly as he removed her hand from his. She sighed as he broke contact and looked down at the floor. She was rather cold, now that he mentioned it. She looked up again as she caught his movement from the corner of her eye. He promptly took off his sweatshirt and slapped it on her head. She blinked under the fabric. He was being so nice, and earlier, he was acting like such a colossal prick. She smiled as she pulled the garment over her head. It smelled just like him, and it was nice and warm from his body heat. She blinked again and frowned as she realized that they were no longer paying any attention to her.

"…did you expect? You pulled my tail, you son of a bitch! That hurt like fuck!" Raditz exclaimed.

"We've all been through THAT at least once." Vegeta shrugged.

Goku nodded.

"That was almost as good as the time I blasted Nappa and burned off his eyebrows." Raditz said as the others grinned. "That was the same day Vegeta stopped by and broke his hand with that kick he tried to deflect. That was a great session."

"Nappa's such an ass." Goku said as he smiled into his mug.

Raditz and Vegeta started laughing.

Bulma had no idea what they were talking about. She leaned back in her bar seat, thankful that the stool actually had a back. She sipped her beer down and sighed. She was really drunk, and she was feeling really good. Part of the reason was that Vegeta was standing so close. He was close enough that she could almost feel the rumble of his chest when he laughed. He also had one of his arms draped around the back of her chair, and while his arm wasn't around her directly, she'd take what she could get. She sighed as she snuggled into his sweatshirt, taking in his masculine scent, which was all over the thing, and just enjoyed the company.

*****

Several blocks away, a phone rang and a scratchy voice weary for sleep rang out.

"Garlic City Pizzeria." There was a pause, "will that be pick up?"

As the call was taking place, a short, blue creature rounded the counter and climbed into one of the chairs near the door. It wasn't a large pizzeria. They specialized in take out, as they discouraged people from coming in for a sit down meal by having no room for any tables. It was late, and they were actually only 20 minutes from closing, but they took orders up until 10 minutes to, because, well, business was business.

"That was another order. Soon now, very soon, I will take control of the city using my father's very own recipe for destruction!" The short one who had been on the phone cackled. "Oh yes. And then, the world will be mine! And no one will be able to escape!"

"Have you forgotten about something?" The other short one with the collar asked.

"Huh?"

"The world will be mine! It may be your father's recipe, but it was MY idea, and besides, you can't cook!" He stated firmly.

"You don't cook very well either!" Was the retort.

"But they keep coming back for more! Explain that!" The collared one countered.

"That's because of the secret ingredients! You baffoon! It's an addiction! They MUST come back for more!" He grinned.

The collared one grumbled.

The phone rang again.

"Garlic City Pizzeria." The one who had answered the first time answered again.

Pilaf's eyes narrowed. He didn't trust Garlic Jr. But he had no other plan for the time being. At least he didn't have to answer the phone all night. He looked around as Garlic Jr. took the order. All of their kitchen help had gone home for the night, or were out on the town doing errands. He tied his little apron tighter and jumped off of the chair. As he was walking back into the kitchen Garlic Jr. stopped him.

"Do we do tacos?"

*****

That's it for now. I've discovered that uploading chapters while still buzzed is NOT a good idea. What can I say? I'm a slow learner. Oh yeah, and if you'd like to leave a review? That would be great too.