Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Cop Story ❯ The Uses of Ki ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer : Standard disclaimer applies. Please insert here.

I am posting this in its original version. If the subject matter of rough sex bothers you, then don't read the ending. Consider that your warning.

A Cop Story

Part Twenty

By RM

The Uses of Ki

The phone rang as a thick report was dropped on the desk next to a steaming cup of coffee. Things were rather busy for a Thursday morning and most of the doughnuts had already been eaten. And that fact alone spelled bad news for more than a few people.

"You know I get ugly when I don't get my jelly!" Yajarobi mumbled, rolling his eyes at the almost empty box laying across Goku's desk.

"Gee Robi," Goku replied cheerfully as he finished typing his report for the Captain, "I didn't think a doughnut could do THAT much work."

"It can not," Vegeta gruffly added as he dropped the morning paper on his desk and sat down. "It would only make him disgustingly fat." He opened the paper to the business section. "Oh wait, I forgot. He already is," he finished without looking up at the sputtering officer.

"That's not fair," Goku stuck up for Yajarobi. "If you ate that many doughnuts a day, you'd be big and fat too." He stated as he shrugged.

Vegeta snorted at the remark and #17 snickered as he walked in halfway through the conversation.

"Are you guys trying to say that I'm fat?" Yajarobi huffed in protest.

"Yes," came the reply from all three officers.

Thick, rich laughter drifted in from the hallway as a tall officer walked into the precinct's main office.

"Hey, hey, little brother!" Raditz greeted as he pushed past one of the precinct officers with an acknowledging nod. "Are we all set to go?" He added, hiking a thumb towards the door.

"Uh, yeah." Goku responded, grabbing a pile of paperwork and pushing it across his desk.

"Vegeta?" #17 chimed in, "phone call."

Vegeta grunted, throwing down his paper and walked to the desk where #17 had taken the call.

"Yes?" He questioned into the phone as the bustle and chatter died down in the room. Everyone did their best to look busy. Vegeta never got phone calls.

"What'ca doing?" A familiar female voice sounded clearly over the phone line.

"I'm working," he growled into the phone as he lowered his voice.

"Doing what?" She asked this time.

"I'm on my way to the range." He replied quietly, turning to face the wall. "I thought I told you never to call me here?"

"I wanted to know if you were planning on stopping by tonight. I haven't seen you in a week!" Bulma protested over the phone.

"Woman," he raised his voice slightly, "I am training tonight."

"Oh," she sounded rather crestfallen. "Will I at least see you on your day off?" She questioned.

He heard someone shuffle papers behind him and a chair squeak. In the distance, another phone rang. It was quiet enough he could hear the coffee perking across the room.

"Yes," he finally ground out.

"Great!" She exclaimed as she thought about the possibility of seeing him again. She hadn't seen him since the night of the snowball fight. Her cheeks flushed as she thought back to that night fondly, and the nice hot bath they had shared together. "And Vegeta?" She paused for effect in that quiet, almost meek voice. She had only said it once before, and she still wasn't sure how he would react to hearing it every so often. "I love you."

His scowl deepened and his shoulders slumped slightly. He peered over his shoulder nonchalantly with a shifty look. No one seemed to be paying him any attention, although it was much too quiet, and Raditz seemed to have taken quite an interest in the floor tiles. His gaze shifted back to the wall and the hot rod calendar Oolong had tacked up onto it.

"I like ice cream too," he mumbled out quickly and slammed the phone down on to the receiver. He whipped his head around and glared at the room in general, hoping that no one heard his statement, and just daring one of the little shits to open their mouths. There was a whole lot of throat clearing as he walked towards the door, and a lot of people beginning to get back to work, making more noise than they had been previously. He was sure that they had heard his conversation by this time, but instead of starting something, he simply walked to the door and informed his fellow officers that he'd be in the car, thereby missing the snickers and grins of the others present.

"I'm glad he's not fighting it as much anymore," Raditz commented quietly as he followed Goku out of the door while #17 grabbed his coat and walked out with them.

"Yeah, me too." Goku added cheerfully. "He's a lot more tolerable now that he's getting laid."

*****

She heard the phone slam down on the receiver and then the line went dead. She wiggled in her seat and hung up on her end, then proceeded to do a little dance in her chair. She felt like dancing and singing! She felt as if she could do anything! Take on the world, do 50 push-ups, even bake a decent cake! She felt like she could…

"What ARE you doing?"

…die.

She spun her chair around to face the newcomer with a genuine smile. She suddenly decided that she didn't care who walked in on her. Nothing could spoil her mood or the moment.

"Good morning, Lieutenant," she greeted Zarbon warmly as she smoothed her skirt and crossed her legs. "What brings you into the lab this morning?"

He was momentarily distracted by her movements, but he quickly recovered and shook it off, earning a giggle from the beautiful woman as she stood up and flipped her hair over her shoulder. He loved it when she wore her hair down, and at the moment, she looked positively radiant.

"I'm on my way to the range," he supplied, fingering the clasp on his holster. "I just thought I would check in on you to see if you needed anything."

She looked around the spacious lab before returning her gaze back to him. "Nope," she replied, "I'm fine. Things couldn't be better actually."

"Well then," he began, "do you have…"

A polite knock sounded at the door, which was ajar, as a head poked through. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything." Piccolo apologized flatly as he moved completely into the room. He had felt Zarbon's presence and decided to forgo courtesy and not wait outside in the hallway.

"Not at all." Bulma greeted him with a smile. It wasn't every day that she received visitors. "What's up?"

"Don't mind me," Piccolo grumbled, grabbing a slip of paper from his notepad and scribbling something down. Bulma looked back towards Zarbon again, doing just as Piccolo suggested.

"Do I have…?" She supplied him, that sweet smile still plastered on her face. She was hoping that he wasn't going to ask her out again. She had told him several times already that she was seeing Vegeta. Apparently, Zarbon didn't seem to care.

"Do you have…" he began as he glanced nervously towards Piccolo, who had taken an envelope off of Bulma's desk and was now stuffing it with the small sheet of paper he'd been writing on. "…a…" think damn it, think! He scolded himself. "…a…ride to the Tech Industries armor conference?" He finished up as smoothly as possible.

Piccolo snickered as he sealed the envelope.

Bulma eyed the investigator before smiling back at the Lieutenant. She wondered just what he was up to. "No," she replied after a moment, "And your offer is duly noted." She quickly stated as she grabbed his hand firmly and guided him to the door. Before she could get him all the way out into the hall, Piccolo placed the sealed envelope in his hands.

"Give that to Vegeta when you see him today at the range." Piccolo's statement sounded more like a warning.

Zarbon looked at the envelope as he stood in the doorway. He managed to blink twice and was about to open his mouth to say something when the door slammed in his face.

Piccolo locked the door and sighed heavily as he rolled his eyes. Zarbon could be very trying at times and right now, he just didn't have the time to deal with that. He was taking a chance showing up at the Central precinct to begin with, but he didn't trust this duty to just anyone. Although he didn't particularly like Bulma, he had to remind himself that he didn't particularly like anyone. He knew she was smart. Very smart. And with this kind of job, he trusted her implicitly.

She watched the tall, green man as he pulled a small vial out of his pocket. Piccolo always made her a little nervous, but considering that she was dating a man like Vegeta, she was learning to develop nerves akin to at least aluminum.

"What's that?" She asked as he held the glass cylinder out to her.

"It's a sample." He replied. "I want you to take a look at it, break it down, tell me what it's made up of. That sort of thing." He added as he dropped it into her hand.

"What is it?" She asked hesitantly. The fluid was thick and dark. It almost looked like blood, but there were dark flecks of something else in there.

"That's what I want you to figure out," he mumbled as he made his way to the door. "No rush," he turned around and pulled the door open. "I'll be expecting a full report by Friday."

She blinked at him and looked at her hand and the small vial. Two days? She had to have this done in two days? She looked back up as the door closed and Piccolo was nowhere to be found. She was about to run out into the hall to stop him and let him know that for something like this, she only needed a few hours. But she thought better of it. Instead, she walked back to her desk and picked up her coffee cup. She was about to take a sip when the phone rang. The loud ringing startled her, causing her to spill her coffee and also to smack her knee against the heavy, metal desk.

"Son of a bitch!" She shouted as she reached for the phone and rubbed her knee, wincing slightly at the stinging pain. "Crime lab," Bulma tried not to sound irritable as she picked up the phone.

"Hi Bulma, it's Chi," the other voice stated happily over the phone.

"Hiya Chi." Bulma replied with a sharp intake of breath.

"Wow, someone sounds grumpy this morning." Chi Chi observed. She wondered briefly if it was due to a certain someone, but she hadn't called to dwell.

"Oh, it's my knee," Bulma sighed, "what's up?"

"Just called to let you know that Launch called to set up that dinner for the Mayor. She wanted me to call you to let you know it's on. Get a dress and bring a date!" Chi Chi beamed into the speaker.

"Great!" Bulma chirped excitedly. "I'll have to get the lughead to go shopping."

"Good luck," Chi Chi mumbled. "Gotta run. Don't forget to mark your calendar!"

"Yeah," Bulma sighed. "Calendar…" she trailed off as she glanced at the CPD calendar she had purchased just the other day. She had tacked up the month of October, even though it was 11 months away, not to mention the wrong year.

When she hung up the phone this time, she stared at his picture, thinking of the first phone call she had made that morning, and she couldn't help but smile broadly. If Vegeta liked `ice cream', she would be sure to see to it that on his day off, he loved it.

*****

Thundering booms sounded throughout the large area of the police department gun range. Once a month, all of the city precincts and also the police academy, set up rotations in order to practice and train officers in proper gun handling and technique. Today, they had a few special guests as the Commissioner and Dr. Briefs made their presence known after spending the better part of the morning testing out new body armor that was still in the first stages of development.

"So what do you think?"

Raditz regarded his little brother carefully as he lined up the target in his sights. He often found himself at a loss when it came to the way the man's mind worked.

"Well?" Goku prodded, standing behind his brother as he watched him shoot.

"I think…" he trailed off, "I think this is too easy. Don't you agree?" He asked as he managed to hit his mark each and every time. "They really need to make things a little more interesting." He added as he hit the small button on the wall divider. A steady humming noise droned on in-between the loud booms of gunfire as the target was mechanically brought towards the group, revealing that Raditz had indeed managed a perfect score.

Vegeta nudged Goku and grinned as Raditz replaced the first target with a fresh one, zooming it back downrange to begin his second round. He held up one finger and pointed at himself, then held up two fingers and pointed at Goku. Goku smirked back as he caught on to Vegeta's plan. So Raditz wanted more of a challenge, huh?

The long haired warrior took aim once again as Vegeta crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes and Goku cracked his knuckles and his neck. Raditz squeezed the trigger and once again emptied his cartridge, not paying much attention to the slight displacement of air behind him. He hit the button once again and waited as the target rumbled towards him. He heard a few snickers behind him and his eyes widened as the target came into full view.

It was empty. Not one hit. He couldn't believe that he had missed every single shot. He wouldn't believe it.

He whipped his head around and glared at the two men standing behind him. Vegeta stood unmoving, a stony expression cemented on his face. Goku, however, was chuckling.

"Good eye," #17 stated as he walked past on his way to his shooting station. "Did you manage to hit anything?"

Raditz leveled his glare at Vegeta, but the tension was broken by Zarbon, who managed to wedge himself between the pair's line of vision. He gave Vegeta a dirty look and practically threw an envelope at the shorter officer. Vegeta merely looked down at his chest at the piece of paper being held up by his arm. He thought perhaps he should just deck Zarbon and be done with it. He was still a bit bitter about being popped in the clangers.

Zarbon snorted and moved on down the row, ducking into one of the stations where he was to practice shooting Q's. Vegeta watched him go with a growl, waiting a moment before snatching the envelope and tearing it open in order to read the contents inside.

Raditz turned his evil scowl towards the chuckling Goku, since Vegeta seemed to have moved on completely. Goku ceased his laughter with a forced cough and did his best to compose a serious expression.

"Well? You never answered my question."

Raditz wrinkled his nose and made a sour face, holding up the unmarked target.

"And from the looks of it, you won't hit another target ever again unless you do." Goku added smugly.

"What do you want me to say?" Raditz finally asked.

"I want you to say what you think," Goku blinked innocently. He wasn't trying to be obstinate. He simply wanted his brother to tell him the truth.

"Will my opinion change your mind?" Raditz asked.

"No," Goku admitted with a grin.

"I think it's a wonderful thing." Yamcha offered as he walked up to the group, glaring at Raditz. "Don't let that oaf tell you any different. He thinks it's wonderful too."

"Yeah," Raditz mumbled, "wonderful."

Yamcha pinched Raditz as hard as he could on the arm, which unfortunately was pretty hard, even for a Saiyan. The larger man made a slight yelp, recovered, and pursed his lips together, staring daggers at his significant other. The overall mood didn't last long however, as Vegeta ripped up the small piece of paper he had been reading and began to growl, practically seething as he stared down the hall to where a certain Lieutenant was about to begin his drills.

"Son of a fucking whore!" He spat, igniting the small pieces of paper with his ki, throwing them on the floor and marching down the corridor. Before he took more than three steps, Goku grabbed his arm and swung him around forcefully, giving Vegeta a dangerous smile.

"Gheez Vegeta, calm down or you'll end up having a coronary before your next birthday." Goku playfully chided.

"Take your hands off of me, you ass!" He fumed. "You have no right to…"

"I have every right, Vegeta." Goku informed him, taking on that far from innocent demeanor. "Calm down and stop making an ass of yourself."

That remark really got to the Saiyan prince. He was turning a very interesting shade of red and was about to pop Goku in the chops.

"Besides," Goku grinned as he looked down the way to where Zarbon was setting up his target, "there are better ways to get even. Especially with people who hate hitting wide of the mark."

Vegeta blinked a few times as he looked from Goku to where Zarbon was. Did the imbecile just make a valid point? Or was he just stating the obvious? In either case, Vegeta took a few deep breaths and yanked himself free of Goku's firm grasp. He shook himself off and resumed his usual regal air, concentrating on the Lieutenant's movements just a few stations away.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen." Ox greeted the group, placing a firm hand on Goku's shoulder as he stood behind them. Dr. Briefs stood a few paces off to the side, moustache twitching as he eyed Vegeta's stern, concentrating expression currently directed down the corridor. "How is everyone doing?"

Raditz stared at the Commissioner, eyebrows drawn down in a scowl. Yamcha smiled and elbowed the tall officer as if it would help him with his manners. Vegeta offered no comment while Goku smiled broadly as he turned to greet the older men without taking his practiced eye off of Zarbon.

"Good afternoon, Commissioner." Goku stated cheerfully. "We're waiting for my brother to finish up his drills. Vegeta gets to shoot next. I've already gone." He informed them with a smile.

"How about you boys come and join us for lunch when you're through?" Ox offered the small group. At the mention of food, Goku's stomach growled loudly and Vegeta raised his eyebrow. "It's the Doc's treat."

Everyone nodded in agreement as Dr. Briefs took a moment to consider Ox's last statement. He sighed, clasping his hands behind his back, his attention still focused on Vegeta. The Saiyan still made the Doctor quite nervous, and he still didn't appreciate the fact that he had taken up with his daughter. He continued to watch the officer as his expression changed from a concentrated frown to a feral smirk, getting a little nervous at the sudden and rather alarming change.

Zarbon smiled smugly with the knowledge that Vegeta was less than pleased to see him. It was always amusing to watch a Saiyan squirm, even though it was only exhibited by a slight twitch of the eyebrow. He sniggered as he thought about how tensions had flared since the enchanting scientist had been transferred to Central. He knew that it wouldn't be long until she finally saw reason and started dating someone more like himself. True, he didn't really like her personality. She was loud, bossy, extremely particular, and he had made it a rule to never get involved with anyone smarter than himself. But it was also quite true that she had a body that just wouldn't quit. And as smart as she was, he didn't figure there was much of a draw staying with Vegeta.

He took aim at his target, imagining for a brief moment that the silhouette down the way was a certain little twerp of a Saiyan, before squeezing the trigger. He felt a soft rush of air as he fired away, thinking it as rather odd that it would be drafty at the range.

Goku grinned at Vegeta as they dodged the bullets barreling across the range. They were confident in the fact that no one could see them besides each other, the constant sparring and brushes with death serving to make both warriors stronger and much, much faster. After each pass they would phase back to their original positions amongst the group, both quite pleased with their skill at not only being quick, but also being childishly devious. When Zarbon's last shot was fired they stood as if nothing had happened, Goku picking up with the conversation he seemingly never left and Vegeta still directing his gaze towards the unsuspecting Lieutenant. He counted to ten silently as he watched the target zooming towards the shooter, very pleased with the growl of outraged protest he knew to be Zarbon.

"Off day?" A scratchy voice laughed behind Zarbon as his back was slapped.

Zarbon's brow quivered and his eyes flashed in anger. He whirled around, batting Captain Ginyu's hand away, enraged that his superior officer had even been present to witness his missing the target on every single shot. He pushed past the merry, purple beast, thrusting his head past the partition to glare around the range. He immediately locked an icy glare on Vegeta, whom he wasn't surprised was glaring heatedly back towards him. Not caring at this point about who was around, he stomped over to the shorter officer, never once breaking the glare.

"Is this some kind of stupid, little game?" He accused.

Vegeta didn't flinch. He simply kept up his appearance, standing straight and strong, arms crossed and feet apart. "What are you babbling about, Lieutenant?" He replied coolly. He loved to watch Zarbon fly off the handle, especially when the brass were standing amongst them.

"Stop acting all innocent," he demanded this time. Vegeta looked down to the untouched target Zarbon was holding, his knuckles beginning to turn white from the grip he was subjecting the heavy paper to.

"You're blaming me for your inadequacies?" Vegeta responded with a wry smile. "Why Lieutenant, have you lost your touch? How am I to blame?"
"You…" he poked Vegeta in the chest as he stuttered, "you had…"

"Nothing to do with whatever your problem is. I have been standing here the entire time." Vegeta informed him and practically dismissed him all at once, breaking his stance and making his way down the corridor to set up and get his practice done with.

Zarbon did not appreciate being brushed off so easily, especially by Vegeta. As he stood there fuming, he was made aware of the other people present as Dr. Briefs cleared his throat.

"Perhaps we could begin work on a new weapons design?" Dr. Briefs offered a little nervously as he fished through the pockets of his lab coat for something to write with.

Raditz cast Zarbon a sour look as he walked past him on his way down the hall. "Whatever it is, there's a lot of it going around," he remarked, holding up his own pristine B-21, letting the Lieutenant know that he wasn't alone in his misery, although he got the feeling that somehow it wasn't very comforting to the other officer.

Zarbon merely growled, turned on his heel, and marched down the hall back towards Captain Ginyu, wanting nothing more than to just get away from all things Saiyan.

*****

Goku rubbed his backside absentmindedly and winced at the sudden stab of pain. After the pranks at the range with the other precinct officers, Goku had decided to play the same game with Vegeta, forgetting that the Saiyan Prince could see him. He chuckled at the memory of the look on Vegeta's face at his first pass of deflection, but things hadn't stayed in Goku's favor. Vegeta had decided that two could play at that game, and had charged up a ki blast, which not only forced Goku into one of the back walls, but had also managed to crumble it on top of him. To make matters worse,

the white hot blast had also grazed Goku's ass, burning a small seam of now sensitive skin and also ruining a perfectly good pair of pants.

The wind picked up, swirling the fluffy flakes of snow around and across the city sidewalk as Goku stood across the street from his destination. Despite the bitter cold temperature, his palms were sweating and he welcomed the chill as he felt the heat radiating from his head and neck. He didn't actually feel nervous or edgy, but from the way the guys had been treating him all day, he had the feeling that maybe he should.

He stood on the sidewalk as the snow settled and accumulated on his wild, disheveled hair, staring at the soft glow of the establishment he was preparing to enter. He had hoped to get the night off so that he could spend some time to do things right, but no such luck. His shift had changed in the past week and he just didn't have the heart to make someone else work it for him.

He pulled his heavy jacket closed and stepped off of the curb, crossing the street quickly. When he reached the small awning, his portable crackled to life. He shook himself free of snow like a wet dog and grabbed the small device hooked to his belt.

"Good luck, 22X!" A voice came though loud and clear over the radio. Goku recognized it right away as Krillin.

"11X to 22X," another voice hailed over some heavy static. "Go get her, tiger."

Goku smiled at that last remark. "Thanks #17. I sure will," he spoke out loud, but not into his portable.

"30 to 22X," Goku heard Tien hail him next. "Pull on a pig's tail for luck!"

"You bastard," another voice mumbled over the open channel. "Us pigs have feelings too, you know."

"12X to 22X," Goku caught Piccolo's steady voice. "Be strong. And don't accept anything less than a positive reaction."

Goku smiled as he held the portable up next to his ear as to not miss out on any of the advice and well wishes coming from his friends. It was nice to know that they were thinking of him.

"Kakarott!" A loud, harsh voice boomed. "I always knew you were third class!" The voice was so loud, Goku thought his eyes might cross. "But this just proves you're a first class loser!"

Goku laughed out loud. Only Nappa could try to be so poetic.

"Radio to 22X," a squeaky voice piped up. "Don't listen to that bald bag of hot air! Good luck!" Puar squealed with delight. Goku caught on to his excitement and laughed even harder at the look he could just imagine was on Nappa's face at the moment.

"You're all a bunch of losers," Goku heard Raditz's voice over the radio. "Luck has absolutely nothing to do with it. He is MY little brother after all. Who could possibly resist?"

"In that case, you won't just need luck. You'll need a fucking miracle." Goku heard Vegeta mumble over the airways.

"Aw, thanks a lot guys," Goku replied after depressing the button on his portable. "I'm going in now." He finished as he cautiously opened the door.

He made his way through the foyer and past the small reception station, the hostess smiling broadly at him. He quickly eyed the food being served to the dinnertime crowd as he pushed open the door to the kitchen. His stomach rumbled as the wonderful smell of meat and fish assailed his sensitive nostrils. He shook off all thought of food however, quickly homing in to where Chi Chi was standing, cutting up fresh vegetables.

"Hey beautiful," he greeted her, bending down and placing a soft kiss just under her earlobe as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Mmmmm," he breathed in, "mushrooms. Are you making a sauce?"

"Goku," she breathed in an almost sing-song tone. "I thought you had to work tonight?" She asked him as her knife chopped down on the cutting board. She scooped up a handful of the tender mushrooms and threw them into a buttered skillet.

He leaned over the steam her actions created, taking in the wonderful smell. "I am working." He stated plainly. "I just thought I would stop by…and see how you were doing." He added, releasing her from his hold.

She sighed and scooped up the rest of the mushrooms and threw them into the skillet. "Things are busy tonight," she confessed. "Would you be so kind and hand me some of those carrots over there?"

He looked over his shoulder at the island counter and the array of fresh vegetables laid out. He paused momentarily as he gazed back at his beautiful Chi Chi, fumbling around in his pocket. As he watched her preparing the meal at the counter, he realized that he didn't feel nervous, or worried, or antsy in the least. He thought back to when Raditz had given him advice on the whole Chi Chi situation those months ago, and he found himself going for it once again.

Chi Chi hummed a quiet little tune as she wiped the wooden board down and prepared to chop up some carrots to add to one of the rice dishes when she felt Goku's warm breath against her ear. She felt one of his arms once again circle around her while his other hand gently took one of hers. Her heart skipped a beat when she felt him press something small, cold and round against her palm, closing her fingers around it.

"Would you be willing to settle for just one?"

*****

His bare feet rested on the coffee table as he glared at the latest stock quotes rolling across the screen. By all accounts he should have been ecstatic. He'd just made a shitload of money with his recent investments, the whole stock market providing an amusing distraction at best. They had discovered that playing the market was a lucrative business opportunity and an excellent way to supplement their income. Vegeta, being schooled and experienced at the principles of planetary economics, had proven a natural. He had made enough money that all four Saiyans could easily retire in the lap of luxury by the morning. But why bother? They all loved their jobs.

He scowled as he heard the woman putting the dishes away after cleaning up from their late dinner. He cursed at himself in every galactic language he knew for being such a damn pushover. He had insisted he wasn't coming over tonight, that he had training. But that asswipe Kakarott had skipped out on him as had Raditz, both declaring that they had business with their `women'.

He snorted in disgust as he heard Bulma move from the kitchen, down the hallway, and into her bedroom. He kept telling himself that he didn't give a rat's ass what the woman was doing, but he found himself hoping that she would slip into something more comfortable and join him on the couch. Fuck that, he thought, he wanted something slinky.

The fire crackled in the small fireplace as he cracked his neck, arms crossed, glaring straight ahead at the television. He stayed alert however, continuing to follow the woman's movements through the apartment, until at last she stood behind him. He felt her hands comb through his hair and he allowed himself a smirk as he reached behind, grasping her forearms firmly, flipping her over the back of the couch and onto his lap.

She blinked up at him as she giggled, her hair splayed across his lap and her knees curled up to her chest. He noticed almost immediately that she had indeed changed into something quite silky and short. He considered it a bonus.

He gazed down the length of her body, admiring the short, black, silk robe she wore with apparently nothing underneath. As he pulled the long silk sash holding the garment closed completely off of her ensemble, it opened slightly, revealing her soft, warm flesh. His expression didn't change as he skimmed a finger down her body, over the exposed skin, causing the robe to open just a bit more.

She straightened her legs away from her chest as his fingers gently trailed down past her navel, through her soft, blue curls. He wasted no time as he plunged his thick, eager fingers completely inside of her, earning him a sweet gasp as she stared passionately up at him.

His eyes narrowed but his overall expression softened as she tilted her head back and her eyes slid closed. The sucking of slick flesh sounded over the soft noise of the television as he massaged her insides. Bending down, he opened each side of the robe with his teeth, then began to nuzzle her breasts as a soft sigh escaped from her lips. When he sat up again, her eyes slowly opened. They stared at each other for several moments as he built up her excitement with his fingers.

"Tell me what you want, woman." He whispered down at her, fascinated by the way her eyes held so much desire. She was so wet, so ready for him that he didn't need to play games, but he wanted to hear it, he needed her sweet voice to demand it from him.

"I…" she stuttered, "I…Vegeta…" she breathed as she strained against his hold on her wrists for the first time.

"Woman," he leaned down to her lips, "if you can not say it, we can not do it."

Her chest began to heave as he quickened the pace with his fingers. She knew what he wanted to hear, and she had used the word often enough. It was just that in these circumstances she felt embarrassed and somewhat dirty. But oh how she wanted him!

"I…" she swallowed the nervous lump rising in her throat as the intense pleasure began to build up between her legs, "I…I want you to fuck me!" She moaned out, trembling as he mercilessly applied torturously sweet pressure on her sensitive nub with his thumb. Her eyes slid shut once again when she felt she couldn't take it anymore, her piercing moan emanating from deep within her as he allowed her a passionate release.

He studied her expression as she came and her weak struggles ceased against his hold on her wrists. He had absolutely no doubt in his mind that she was the most breathtaking creature in the entire universe. And he had absolutely no doubt in his mind that he would give her anything she could ever want if she only asked.

Currently, she was asking for something that was very much in his power to give.

He withdrew his fingers slowly as her tight muscles continued to constrict around them. He smirked as he looked around the room, noticing, and not for the first time, the long, narrow windows that faced the street. They were conveniently adorned with thick, iron rings three-quarters of the way up, fixed to the sturdy molding for the purpose of holding back heavy drapery. He turned his gaze from the small table next to the window where he had placed some goodies earlier, back to the woman who lay panting in his lap as he fingered the black, silk sash from her robe. He pulled her up and kissed her roughly, seductively biting her lower lip as he pulled away, causing her to whimper.

Lifting them both up, he circled around to stand behind her as he placed the sash over her eyes and tied it off, securing the material as a firm blindfold. He trailed his hands up her sides, grasping the delicate fabric, sliding it down her body. He then quickly removed his pants, and pressed his hardness against her backside, powering up and allowing his already hard body and member to swell with power, increasing every single part of him in size. Tonight, she would find out just what it meant to be fucked by a Saiyan.

She gasped when she felt him press against her from behind. She knew Vegeta was rather well-endowed, but what she felt digging into her backside now made her nervous, curious, and extremely excited. She moaned when she felt his tongue lather her ear with hot wetness as she felt her body lift and spin in the air. She lost all sense of direction as her feet touched down on plush carpeting, and she felt something cold snap around each of her wrists. She suddenly wished that she could see what was going on as she felt her arms lifted above her head and out to the side, metal clanking against metal as she heard that familiar snap once again.

"So you want me to fuck you?" He growled harshly, his carnal nature becoming evident with each passing second. She threw her head back against his shoulder as she strained against her bonds, panting with lust as he seized her hips violently and slammed himself forcefully inside of her extremely tight entrance. She cried out in pain and her body shook, her feet lifting off the floor and her toes curling from the intense sensation of his hot, throbbing tool driving into her. Her breasts began to bounce erratically as his thrusts became harder and rougher.

She opened her mouth to let out a strangled cry but instead of sound, only rough gasps of air escaped. She had never felt anything so deliciously painful in her entire life and she wasn't sure if she was prepared to handle it. She pulled against her bonds and continued to struggle but Vegeta didn't seem to take any notice as he kept up with his incredible pace, his heavy, swollen sacks spanking her as their bodies smacked against each other. She was beginning to climax again when she felt one of his hands snake from her hip to her front, plunging in between her legs, plucking and rolling her swollen clit.

Her climax was long and sweet, but he didn't give her a chance to recover as he never once slowed his rhythm, drilling into her harshly again and again and again. He was operating wholly on instinct, his overwhelming need to sate his uncontrollable lust becoming unbearable. He had never experienced this much pleasure from any female before, and if later asked, he would attribute that to the deep-seeded feeling of affection he held for the human woman. He began to pant and grunt against her neck, the effort of controlling his own release taking its toll, causing him to slightly slow down his powerful, stabbing thrusts. If he didn't lose himself completely, he could continue this pace for hours, and as she moaned with a mix of pleasure and pain, he knew he'd do everything he could to keep it up.

She climaxed yet again, the sensation of something cold and moist brushing against her nipples as he continued to pound into her. Even though she was blindfolded, she began to see stars from the sheer intensity of her releases as they became more powerful and more frequent. She felt his lips slide down her neck and his sharp teeth graze against her skin, nipping and sometimes biting her flesh. She felt extremely naughty for enjoying such remarkably rough sex. But as she felt yet another powerful orgasm tear through her body, she dismissed any feelings of guilt. Her body shuddered uncontrollably with pleasure before succumbing to pain once again. She bit her lip and whimpered, not sure just how much more she could take. She pulled against her bonds one last time as she screamed out his name in ecstasy, her legs no longer able to support her and her head falling forward as she blacked out.

He felt her body go completely limp as he rammed into her. He could smell the blood from the tearing he was causing, but he just couldn't stop as his eyes tried to focus on the scene outside of the window he was banging her up against. There weren't too many people outside on such a windy, snowy night. They had managed to catch a few pedestrians off guard however. From the looks of it, two of her neighbors were watching the scene in the window in rapt attention, but as he bit his lip and groaned, finally releasing his hot load deep inside of her, he could really have cared less. In a way, he was actually quite proud to advertise just who was banging the woman and how hard. There was no shame in a job well done.

She snapped back into the world of the living only to find that she was still blindfolded, but her hands were slowly being taken down from their position above her head as she heard more of that metal clanking. She had no idea how long she was out of it as she was spun around again and placed on her knees, straddling a warm lap. She felt hands on her face as they tugged at the blindfold, removing it. She blinked slowly and sighed raggedly, trying to cope with the amount of bittersweet ecstasy still shooting through her body. She trailed her own hands up her thighs, over her stomach and breasts, combing up through her long hair, stretching her arms over her head, arching her back. When she looked down, he was staring up at her with that intense gaze she could never quite read, a genuine smile on his face as he reclined on the floor propping himself up with his muscular arms. She leaned onto his chest and sighed, engulfed by the scent of their lovemaking. He could be as rough as he wanted with her, and she would never consider it anything less than just that. Making love.

"Do I get to be on top this time?" She breathed hoarsely against his moist skin, totally exhausted. She had managed to catch a glimpse of the clock as she rested her head against his chest. She had been out for almost three hours. She was sore everywhere.

He raised his eyebrow as he considered her request.

She suddenly felt herself become lighter as a warm breeze drifted through the room. She lifted her head immediately and her eyes widened as she found herself levitating up, her hair whipping around wildly while Vegeta gave her a seductive look as he sat unmoving on the floor. She began to panic when she felt her back pressed against what she could only imagine was the ceiling as her limbs became immobile, plastered against the top of the room by the force of some invisible barrier.

He looked up at Bulma, her beautiful, silky blue tresses fanning out against the stark whiteness of the ceiling as he spread out his ki, forcing her up and keeping her there. She was exquisite, her lips slightly parted, her skin a rosy blush from their recent romp just moments before. He knew he had been rough with her, he could see the marks he had left on her pale, delicate skin, but here she was, telling him that she wanted him again. He lay back on the floor with his hands behind his head, smiling up at her, enjoying her brief moment of alarm. Then, just as suddenly as he had used his ki to put her there, he levitated himself directly underneath her, nipping and biting her neck and chin, before claiming her mouth with his own.

She only had to ask him, and he saw no reason why she couldn't get what she wanted. He didn't mind one bit if she wanted to be on top…

*****

I got into a lot of trouble when I first posted this chapter, so for those of you that aren't totally disgusted by me and the story by this time, great. I'll see you for the next chapter, which I should have up soon. And for those of you that are disgusted? I'm sorry, but this is how I see it…

-RM