Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Desire ❯ Confusing ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n Hiya. I'm so sorry I haven't been typing this week I'll try to get two chapters up, I've been swamped by school, home, and other stuff. Pre- teenage (yes, pre-teen I'm only a lowly twelve year old.) life is the pits, ya know? Well I really want to stress for you to answer the questions I posted last chapter in your review. I got a recent review from Samantha and she mentioned two things she didn't like and I'm here to tell you that the whole "I love you" thingy will be explained so don't fret. And I make bulma sound slutty because, well, she just is. And don't you all start protesting! She stripped for Master Roshi for Kami's sake!!! And she dated the sleezeball Yamcha and she liked zarbon... wait scratch that he was pretty cute, she liked General Blue and we've seen her in her underwear on more than one occasion! Okay enough ranting.

On with the fic!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>

Desire

Chapter 4

Confusing

Kami, there was nothing more mind-numbing for Bulma than sitting through three meetings consecutively. And now she had to stay in her office till another one came up at 2:30. Now it was a little behind 12 and she was already done in. Regardless of the fact that she had little sleep last night thanks to Veggie boy. Yamcha had lefts her six messages on her answering machine, four on her cell, seven on her pager, and a couple hundred at home, so she decided to give him a call and maybe have lunch with him. The phone rang around three times before a ditzy voice answered.

" Hello there!"

" Hi, is Yamcha there?"

" Oh Yeppers just a second."

Bulma huffed and repeatedly clicked a pen.

" Hey."

" Hey Yamcha. Why do you have the girl from quickie-mart answering you phone?" Bulma felt bubbles of anger gather.

" I'm at the gas station, car broke down. Call forwarding, don't ya love it?"

She sighed, of course not; it was a stupid to think he would. " Well why don't you call a cab and meet me at Chez Paris for lunch?"

" Sounds great we could discuss this morning."

" Aright bye."

" Bye." The phone clicked and she set it on the receiver. Turning around in her swivel chair, she watched West City buzz below her. Bulma's thoughts wandered to last night and how she said, " I love you" to Vegeta. She never had meant to say it. It just slipped out, she was usually so careful about feelings. And it baffled her why she said it. Bulma never had feelings for him in the first place except unyielding lust and she knew Vegeta felt the same way. As soon as she whispered the three deadly words he tensed up immediately. She absolutely knew he must have something for her-----he did make the first move when they were in the lab.

She remembered how Vegeta was peering over her shoulder sneakily like always. And when she turned their lips just happened to brush. It wasn't like she made him kiss her again.

Even if she wanted him to so desperately.

Well she needed to go to lunch even though she had lost her appetite.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Yamcha kept blabbering on about how sorry he was that he was rushing her into the whole marriage thing.

" But Bulma I want us so badly to move. We've been stuck in one place since we turned 20. Now we've reached a point where it's do or die."

" Maybe we need to stay in neutral. Until the androids, then after that we could start this." Bulma didn't look into his eyes; she just toyed with the salad on her plate.

" Yeah we should. 'Cuz ya know what? I didn't think you wanted to stay like this. I did this for you babe." He held her hands and smiled. Suddenly a loud beeping noise was heard.

" Oh man. That's me Yamcha. Got another meeting in ten so I'll have to go."

" That's k baby." They kissed and bulma departed, leaving Yamcha with the tab.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````< /div>

About an hour or so later the meeting finally finished. Bulma was confused as hell about Yamcha, about Vegeta, and about herself. As a cold steady rain started, she drove her red air car home.

Her brain was a mess. She loved Yamcha and had wanted to move with him for so long. Her thoughts about him were that if they didn't get married, and soon, that they would still be hopelessly in love teenagers, pinching each other's butts in the nursing home. Now that Vegeta had settled into her life she was just------so confused.

So, Bulma decided, she would break things off with Vegeta soon. All of a sudden putters interrupted her thoughts. The air car stopped and landed with a thud on the ground. Bulma looked at the hood to see rising white smoke. She took off her seat belt and checked out the car.

" Great. Just fucking great," Bulma kicked the car angrily, " The car breaks down the day I forget to bring a spare capsule."

Bulma looked at the dull gray sky. A bolt of lightening flickered in the distance.

"Or a rain coat."

As she started to walk home her thoughts wandered to if she turned old and she never found her true love. She would be living in the capsule corp. mansion and have lots of cats. Whenever kids would come near it they would scream and run away. The land would become desolate. The poor children would be telling horror stories of old lady Briefs, her lost love and her millions of cats. She would tape their birthday parties and show them to her friends, if she had any left. Then fate would be kind and let her die, miserable and alone. Then the cats would feast on her body and no one would care.

For some strange reason she felt sorry for Vegeta.

She shrugged it off when she neared home. She walked in the door with her hair tangled and drenched, her outfit was ruined, her makeup was gone, and her feet ached. Vegeta was in the living room with a towel around his neck and was covered with a layer of sweat. He looked her up and down and asked,

" What happened to you?"

" I attended five meetings each one was as boring as the first, I canceled my wedding plans with Yamcha even though I wanted to move on with him so now I think I'll end up alone and eaten by cats, my car broke down so I had to walk the seven miles from my office to home, it's cold and there's a rain storm.." She trailed off and locked eyes with him. Before he could talk she finished, "and I'm at a complete loss why now I have a craving for you to take me right here."

Vegeta opened his mouth but abruptly shut it. Bulma smirked; he was flustered so, she thought evilly, why not?

Bulma took off her inky jacket then her pumps. She watched his eyes scan her body and slowly started to unbutton her blouse. Vegeta finally came to his senses. He grabbed her, shoved her to the wall.

And took.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>

A/n Hells yeah! Another chapter complete! I originally had a lemon there but I decided to keep my story PG-13 unless you guys want a lemon. And I have studied enough romance novels to write a sophisticated lemon so it wouldn't be a problem. Well I have to go but remember to review!!!!!

~Alex~