Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Infinity ❯ Chapter Ten: Freakish ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dragonball Infinity

Chapter Ten: Freakish

*-*-*

Kuririn knocked on the door first, smiling up at the sky, and noting that it was a lovely day out - the perfect day to take Gokuu out of her house and away from Vegeta. He attempted to relax when he heard someone begin to walk over to the front door. However, feeling that the energy belonged to that of a certain prince, Kuririn grimaced slightly when the door opened.

Vegeta raised an eyebrow at him, looking him over, "... You didn't call. What's this all about?"

"I thought I'd surprise her," he said in his defense.

Scowling, Vegeta stepped closer, "You know, I could just scare you off right now, then Kakarotto would never know that you tried to pay her a visit."

"... Hi, Gokuu!" Kuririn quickly called into the house, "Vegeta was just letting me in!"

The young woman peeked her head into the front hallway, and smiled, "Kuririn-kun! I didn't know you were coming over!"

He heard Vegeta snarl "I hate you" as he walked past the Saiyajin, and into the house, going over to take her hand in greeting.

"I thought you might like a little surprise, so I'm taking you out to go see a movie."

"Really?" Her face brightened, and she came closer to kiss the top of his head, "That's so nice of you."

He smiled until Vegeta suddenly took her wrist, pulling her close. His lips planted themselves firmly on Gokuu's, and Kuririn's heart skipped a few beats when the girl seemed to reciprocate gladly.

After the kiss, she blinked up at him, "Now?"

Glancing over at his stunned face, Vegeta chuckled darkly, "No, but maybe when you get back from this silly movie."

Said face broke down, "Gokuu! What's going on here? I thought ..." she looked at him with that classic clueless expression, "Gokuu-chan ..." he tried to keep as calm of a visage as he could, considering the circumstance, "Why him? Of all people, why'd it have to be Vegeta? I thought he was our enemy."

Her shoulders were stiffening slowly, and, when he got his word in, she said, "He's not an enemy to me, and you shouldn't think of him as one either."

"He tried to destroy Chikyuu! I'm your friend, Gokuu-chan, and friends tell friends when they're doing something that could hurt themselves. I'm worried about what he could do to you."

At that, the confusion returned to her face, her conviction dying, "He doesn't hurt me, Kuririn."

Blocking out the thought of what exactly Vegeta did do to her in the hours of the night, he said, "But he could."

"But I don't," Vegeta put in, taking her shoulders into both hands, and talking to Kuririn from behind her. He whispered into her ear, "Do I?"

Gokuu looked back and forth between the two before looking down at Kuririn, "You are my friend, Kuririn-kun. One of my best friends." She smiled slightly - a little secretly, "But I need to talk to Vegeta-kun. Come back in about an hour, and then I'll go see a movie with you."

*-*-*

Vegeta grunted, eyeing her, "You got rid of him. Why?"

"I told you," she said calmly – though she certainly didn't feel it - "I want to talk to you about something."

"You're not going to get all weepy on me, are you?"

"No," Gokuu said, and tried at smooth, controlled movements, sitting down on the sofa slowly, "I've just been thinking ..."

The other Saiyajin began to laugh aloud, "Oh! You think? Really?"

Letting herself say nothing and allowing Vegeta to use up all of his laughter, Gokuu smiled tremulously when Vegeta stopped laughing to stare uncomfortably at her odd state, "Yeah."

"... All right, Kakarotto. What's on your mind?"

"Do you remember when you died the first time?"

With a grimace, he said, "Almost as if it were yesterday. It's hard to forget shame like that."

"I thought you were beautiful then."

He stiffened, "What is this? Some kind of joke?"

"No," she said quietly, and his mouth snapped shut.

"You're in one of your moods again."

"'Again?'" Her back straightened, "I've been thinking about this for two whole years!" Watching as he tensed up further, Gokuu kept on, "You were powerful when I first met you. I think we could have fought all day and night ... and I would have been okay with that." His lips pursed, and eyebrows became more downward turned than usual, making Gokuu think that she might have said too much too soon, but she kept talking, "I don't know what you were thinking, but I don't think that you felt the thrill I did. I never dreamed I would ever fight someone with so much power."

Vegeta interrupted, "I don't want to listen to this."

"Why not?" She asked, "Scared?"

"No!" He growled, "I just don't feel like listening to you babble."

"It's okay, Vegeta," she tried to soothe, half rising off of the sofa. "We can talk about it later if-"

"No," Vegeta insisted, and he turned on his heels, disappearing into the hallway.

Gokuu chased after, "You were beautiful, Vegeta! It must've been hard for you to let yourself cry, but I don't see it as a bad thing like you."

When he stopped to turn around in the hall, she stopped, but was then shoved against the wall by one of his hands, "Just shut up."

"I figured something out then. Do you want to know what?"

"I thought I told you to shut up, Kakarotto!"

She grasped his wrist, feeling his shaking, corded muscles within, "You're not such a bad guy."

Snarling, the man shoved her back harder into the wall, and she heard something in the wall creak from the pressure, "I'm your worst nightmare, Kakarotto! The Prince of Saiyajin! I should kill you for such insolence!"

"No," and she smiled even with herself so vulnerable and open with him. She felt a little better with him being flustered, "You just told me and Kuririn that you won't hurt me."

He froze before he gritted through his fangs, "I never said that. I said that I don't right now. I never said that I wouldn't."

"It's okay," Gokuu whispered, and she gave his arm a little pat. "You can act tough, and macho all you want."

"I'm not acting, damn it!"

"One more thing."

"No! Now I know that I don't want to hear anything that comes from your mouth!"

Stomach sinking, Gokuu said, "But I'm serious about this ... I don't think I've ever been more serious in my whole life, Vegeta. I want you to just think about it."

"... Fine," he finally released his hold on her. "I'll think about it. Just tell me already so I can ignore it after 'thinking' about it."

Now that she was about to ask him, she felt her tongue dry in her mouth. New to the emotions coursing through her, she suddenly couldn't quite put her words into being – especially due to Vegeta's callous outburst.

Wanting to disappear back into the wall, Gokuu dropped her eyes – averting them away from those of Vegeta's which bored back through her skull and into said wall – and she stared at hers and his feet. They were very interesting.

Bulma had informed Gokuu about the making of love, and what that might produce. Upon telling Bulma and Chichi what she had done with Vegeta some few weeks before, they had been surprised, delighted, and then angry. They scolded her for not waiting for marriage – whatever that was – but they didn't stay very mad long, and supplied her with what they called birth control ... whatever that was. Vegeta had just tossed it all away, saying that the birth control would just get in the way.

Something about just skipping temperatures or heat ...

Whatever that was.

What Gokuu wanted ... she was told that it might take some time to accomplish it. Also, she was unsure whether Vegeta would bother to take the time to do it for her. Not that he had not done something similar to it for her whenever she had wanted it, but there was still that little bit of doubt, a twisting knot in the bottom of her gut.

"Kakarotto, are you going to tell me or not?"

She lifted her eyes a fraction, tracing them over the rise and fall of his ribbed abs, and taking in the beauty of all his power packed into them. She put her hand flat against him there, and splayed her fingers out to dip them between in the valleys of his stomach. Vegeta's stomach had twitched from the intimate act before he relaxed, but he still appeared confused as to why Gokuu was touching him. Her hands traipsed the hard planes, causing Vegeta to raise an eyebrow, but Gokuu could hear as his breath began to quicken.

"Kakarotto, what-?"

Throwing her arms around him, she swallowed his words with a kiss, but it was not one that was quick and demanding. Son Gokuu had figured out in a very short amount of time after that odd dream how to kiss sweet and gently.

The larger Saiyajin, however, pressed her back into the wall, and whispered to her shocked lips, "Silly Kakarotto, you don't have to ask me for that."

"No," she shook her head, "I mean 'yes' kind of, but it's not ..."

"'It's not' what? It didn't change last time I checked."

Shifting uneasily, she said, "I want you to do it all the way this time, Vegeta."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Unable to voice her need, Gokuu kissed him again - harder than the last time - and let him guide her body onto the floor. He murmured into her lips, "Just tell me what you want and when you want it."

After his words, Vegeta buried his face into the crook of her neck - his hot mouth finding all of the little places that excited her.

It had to have been hours later, but it was hard to tell time when Vegeta was touching her. Yet she knew that, in truth, it could not have been so long. Vegeta had just finished that great crescendo that always began to orchestrate inside of her, and she knew that he would soon pull out to leave a sticky mess on her floor instead of within her.

Thankful that she was not a mass of jello like he sometimes made her feel like – that seemed to be reserved for whenever he won in their sparring matches – Gokuu folded her legs around his waist tightly. He frowned softly when she did, panting softly, and groaning low when her legs stopped him from extracting himself.

"... Kakarotto, let me out."

"Why?"

He seemed to freeze, stunned, "... Kakaro - agh!"

Feeling him cease his motions within her, the female Saiyajin had tightened both her legs and insides around him. "No, this is what I want, Vegeta," he groaned softly before shutting his eyes in a quiet moment of bliss.

"... Just this once, Kakarotto," he said before moving again, and he appeared to sweat heavier, a drop splashing her shoulder.

Grasping at his back, she shook her head, saying, "Not just once ... until I'm pregnant."

*-*-*

O.o;; I must've changed the song for this chapter seven times ... Anyway this song belongs to Saves the Day. It's one of those songs that I don't quite remember how it goes, but I know I've heard it before ... It's that 'decent night's sleep' line that I remember, and the 'your eyelids close' one.

I just typed the last few parts of this - and still am - with an On-Screen Keyboard. No, not because I was bored - though I wouldn't put it past me - but because my real keyboard was doused in cocoa. This is not that fun, believe you me. Keyboards and hot cocoa don't mix.

So if there seems to be more typos than usual, that's why.

From FanFiction:

Mermaid Ninja: How about 'no?' Tis more fun to be in the dark about something like that until the end anyway. Don't worry it'll be translated later.

Karen: O.o; Did I ever say or imply that your reviews were stupid ... or did you just want to do a little change of pace? At any rate, the boyo is no reincarnation - I'll tell you that much. I'd be thinking more on that dream of Gokuu's if I were you ... ^^ And whoever said they were in Hell?

Kohaku Hoshi: I like all them hairs on your ass.

Ja mata!

*-*-*