Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Furball ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bardock paced the waiting room like a caged panther, his tail fluffed out and lashing behind him. Toma and Celipa were there, leaning on each other in chairs off to one side, half asleep. Every now and again one of them would admonish him to sit down, but he was up again within a few minutes.
 
Near dawn, one of the medical techs called them back. Bardock practically knocked down the door in his haste, only to find his mate lying peacefully on the bed with a bundle in her arms, giving him that look that said: `You can't possibly be as stupid as you just acted.'
 
He went to her side, and looked down at the bundle. Instead of a face, there was hair…a lot of it. He looked at her in confusion, and she shrugged. Toma came up behind him and clapped him on the back.
 
“Congratulations, Bardock! It's a…” The warrior paused as he looked down, a frown creasing his features. “…furball?”
 
Celipa smacked Toma on the shoulder and doubled up, cackling. He joined her a second later, muffling his laughter as though that would piss his friend off less.
 
Bardock turned a baleful eye on his mate.
 
“This is all your fault, you know.”