Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ The Warning and Proposal ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Yo, yo, yo! I'm back once again. In celebration for having a snow day today I have decided to bring you my next chapter a little early. And that's not all. Since I am out of school for the rest of the week for Thanksgiving, I have decided to write not one, not two, but…five new chapters for my story before the weekend is over. Oh if anyone could come up with any good female Saiyan names, please tell me. I really need one for my next chapter. Anyway, on with the show.

"Normal Conversation"

~Thinking~

::Bond::

Chapter 5 - The Warning and Proposal

Standing there in all of his glory was an Ascended Super Saiyan that goes by the name of Son Gohan. The three women in the house behind him watch in aw for this was the first time that any of them saw Gohan as an Ascended Super Saiyan up close. They then see Gohan crouch down into his stance looking ready to attack at a moments notice.

"There will be no need for you powering up kid. I did not come here to fight you."

"After what has happened to me in the last few weeks, I am not going to leave anything to chance." Replies Gohan. "Now tell me why are you here and why do you keep your face hidden from me?"

"Huh?" Questions the stranger. "Oh what do you know? My face is kind of hidden under this hood. He. He. Sorry about that."

Gohan and the others just fell over anime style after hearing this. Gohan quickly composes himself when he sees the stranger start to take his hood off of his head. What he saw surprised him greatly. There stood before him a very handsome man that looks no older than sixteen. He had a very rigid face with gold eyes with red pupils and a full head of pure silver hair that had four streaks of color going in different directions. They were red, green, yellow, and blue with a midnight black color on the tips.

~ I can't sense a strong ki in him so he can't be that tough. But why does the sight of him give me the chills? ~

"You may not be able to sense a strong ki in me but believe me when I say this. I am a hell lot stronger than I look."

Gohan just stands there in shock. "Wha…how…how where able to tell what I was thinking?"

"Oh I have some telekinetic powers. Sorry if I forgot to mention that before."

"Isn't it an invasion on people's privacy to be listening to their thoughts?"

"Yes it is, but unfortunately I cannot help it. You see, long ago I was placed under a curse so that I could read other people's minds. The one who gave me this curse hoped that with listening to everyone around me in my head 24/7, then I would go insane and kill myself. Through some intense meditation I have managed to reduce the effects of the curse down to only hearing thoughts of what people are thinking at that moment within a ten-foot radius from myself. Even then, I still try to ignore other people's thoughts but every now and then someone's thoughts catches my attention."

Gohan just stands there in silence trying to take all of this information in. It takes about a minute for him to snap out of it and say something. "Well that answers that question but now back to my original questions. Who are you and why are you hear?"

The man just stands there thinking to himself for a minute before responding. "For now, you may know me as Mike. As for why I am hear, you are not going to like it."

When Gohan hears this he starts to get angry. "Don't you dare say that there is some sort of evil creature coming our way. I just took care of Cell not even twenty-four hours ago and it cost me my father. I will not fight another evil creature so soon!"

"Okay. I wont say that there is another evil creature coming. What I will say is that there is an evil coming that will make your worst nightmares look like wonderful dreams."

"Great. Just great. This is just the thing that I needed. First there where the Saiyans, next I had to go fight Freeza, then the androids, and then Cell. What's next? The Devil himself?"

"Your not far off on that guess."

"You have got to be kidding me."

"Believe me kid. I wish that I was kidding but I'm not. There evil that is coming has a power beyond your imagination. Not only will be the earth in danger but all life as we know it could face an eternity in darkness."

Gohan just stares at Mike in disbelief. ~ What kind of monster could put all life into an eternity of darkness? ~ "What do you need me for? I don't even know if I could stand up to something like that."

"I wont lie to you kid. Even if you trained yourself for a thousand years you wont even lay a scratch on this monster."

"Then why the hell did you come to me for?" To say the least, Gohan was starting to get quite annoyed with Mike for not getting straight to the point.

"You must have misunderstood me kid. You see I said that even if you trained yourself for a thousand years, then you wont stand a chance. But if I were to train you, then I could get you and your little friend over there ready to fight in about a years time."

"Gohan just now realized that his mom, Bulma, and Videl are still in the house behind him listening to the entire conversation. All of a sudden for some reason he starts to get angry. "What the hell does Videl have to do with any of this?"

A/N: There you have it folks, my next chapter. Who or what could this new evil be and what roles will Videl and Gohan have in all of this. Who really is this Mike person who mysteriously shows up with this warning. Is he friend or foe? Tune in next time for Hells Rising. Remember I need a good female Saiyan name for my next chapter. See ya.