Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ A New Saiyan ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hehe! I told you that I had the chapters done so sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

"Normal Conversation"

~Thinking~

::Bond::

Chapter 7 - A New Saiyan

Videl was sitting there in shock while the others are mildly surprised at this proclamation. Videl finally finds the ability to speak. "How…how is that possible? They all said that she died in the car crash."

"For one thing, your mother was not in that car and second, even if she was, a mere car crash would not have hurt her in any way.

"What the hell are you talking about? They all said that she was dead and even if she wasn't then where is she now?" Videl, to say the least, was starting to get mad at Mike for his accusations.

"Videl what was your mother's name?" Mike asks with a slight smirk on his face.

"What does that have to do…"

"What was her name Videl?"

"Her name was Jesanya, alright?"

At this revelation Gohan gasps in surprise. "Wait a minute. That sounds like a Saiyan name."

"That's because it is a Saiyan name kid. Videl's mother was in fact a Saiyan." (A/N: Honestly, who did not see that coming?)

This surprises everybody but Videl. Videl then gets angry and turns on to Gohan, "What the hell is a Saiyan Gohan?"

Gohan looks somewhat hesitant by this until Mike reassures him. "Go ahead kid and tell her what Saiyans are."

Gohan takes a deep breath before beginning. "Well Videl, Saiyans are aliens. They were born with the natural ability to fight. Many of them have huge egos. Most Saiyans have black hair and black eyes. All Saiyans are born with tails. About thirty years ago an evil space tyrant by the name of Freeza enslaved the entire Saiyan race and then eventually destroyed their home planet along with almost every Saiyan with it. The only Saiyans that survived was Vegeta, Nappa, Ratiz, and his younger brother Kakarot. If what Mike says is true then so did your mother."

Videl is completely shocked at this. ~ Could my mother really be an alien? She doesn't look like those little green men like I see in the movies. Piccolo on the other hand could easily be an alien. ~ "If what you said is true then what happened to those four remaining Saiyans, and how do you know all of this Gohan?"

Gohan was worried that Videl would ask this question but he still answered her nonetheless. "Well Videl I know this because…Kakarot was my father Goku and Ratiz is my uncle. Also, Vegeta is Bulma's um…I guess you could call them mates since they have not officially married yet. But they do have a kid named Trunks."

"You're a Saiyan Gohan?"

"Half Saiyan actually. My mother is human but my father was a Saiyan."

Videl takes a few minutes to herself to take all of this in. "What ever happened to Ratiz and Nappa?"

Gohan remains silent for a moment before beginning. "Piccolo and my dad killed Ratiz after he kidnapped me and threaten to kill the people of earth. He was also the one who told my dad about his heritage."

"Your own uncle kidnapped you? How old where you when this happened?"

"I think I was around five and a half. Anyway, when Vegeta and Nappa learned about the Dragonballs they decided to come and make a wish with them. They were the two aliens that landed in South City five years back. When they arrived, me and the other Z Fighters went to fight them but Nappa was kicking all of our butts and I was too scared to do anything to help. Piccolo, Tien, Chaozu, and Yamcha all died by his hands. Then my dad showed up after being wished back and easily defeated him. Then Vegeta started to fight my father, with Krillin and me helping every now and then. In the end we managed to just barely defeat Vegeta and before Krillin killed him, my dad stopped him and let Vegeta go."

"Wow you had a pretty hard childhood Gohan."

"It just gets worse from there but I'll tell you about it some other time."

Videl reluctantly agrees to this before turning back to Mike. "So what really happened to my mother?"

"Well you see, I met your mother shortly after the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament. She was just starting to date your father at the time. Shortly after they got married you where born. Your mother knew of my magical abilities…"

Gohan and Videl burst in surprise at this. "YOU CAN DO REAL MAGIC?!"

"Yes I can, anyway, she asked me to suppress your Saiyan blood for a time. In fact, my spell should be wearing off sometime tomorrow afternoon. The only changes that you will go through is that you will have an increase in appetite, your urge to fight stronger opponents will greatly increase, and…um…oh yea, your tail will grow back."

With a weird look Videl says, "I'm going to have tail? I guess that's not too bad."

Mike chuckles a bit at this. "You know, you are taking this a lot better then I thought you would. Oh yea, Gohan. According to my calculations, your tail should grow back either tonight or tomorrow morning. Do not under any circumstances cut off your tails. You will need them but I cannon tell you why right now."

Both Gohan and Videl agree to this. Videl then decides to speak up. "Hey, if my mom is not dead the were is she?"

"Oh, I asked her to go on a mission for me in Otherworld to find a few other Saiyans. I think that they will be great assets in the upcoming fighting, but right now I cannot tell you who she is looking for. Don't worry though. She will eventually return in about a year or so."

Videl is now beaming at this. ~ I'm so happy that mom gets to come back but I will still miss her. ~

Mike then starts speaking again. "I do not want you guys to worry about this new evil force that is coming for a while. They wont coming here anytime soon. Also, I want you Gohan to train Videl and try to get her to become an Ascended Super Saiyan in about a year's time. After a year goes by, then I will start to train the two of you. Agreed?"

Videl readily agrees to this but Gohan isn't so sure. "Mike, I haven't ever really trained anyone before. What if I mess up?"

"Don't worry so much about it kid. I'm sure that you will do fine and if you need any help, I'm sure that the other Z Fighters will help you."

Chi-Chi took this time to finally get involved in the conversation. "Hold it right there mister. I want my Gohan to become a scholar not a fighter who always goes off every chance he gets."

"Why can't he do both Chi-Chi? In fact I think that if you send Gohan to a highly respectable school, lets say Orange Star Middle School for example, then he can do his studies in the mornings and train with Videl in the afternoons. I think that it will be a good opportunity for Gohan to go to a real school with other people his age."

Videl then realized something. "Hey wait a minute. Orange Star Middle School is the school that I go to."

Mike replies with a slight smirk. "I know. That's why I suggested it. Also, because it's the closest school to here."

Chi-Chi smiles at this, "As long as my baby boy is continuing his studies then he may train."

At this Gohan and Videl starts cheering even though Gohan is blushing at his mother's nick name for him. Then Mike starts to speak up again. "Now to the second reason why I am here, but first I think that we should wait for the other Z Fighters to get here. They should all be here in about a minute."

A/N: There is my second of five chapters. I hoped that you liked it. What is the second reason that Mike could have on why he is here and why does he want the other Z Fighters there to hear it. Tune in next time for the next installment of Hells Rising.