Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ Let the Elimination Matches Commence ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Sorry for the delay. I've been studying all week for mid terms. I still would like to know if anyone knows of anywhere where I could find Fighting Foodons fan fiction. I have also decided to do a mailing list for this story so if you would like an email telling you that I updated my story than tell me so in a review and leave your email address. Anyway, enough of that for the time has finally come. After three months of planning it is finally here. The start to my tournament, and soon I will be able to reach the main plot and introduce you to the army of hell. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

"Normal Conversation"

~ Thinking ~

:: Bond ::

Chapter 16 - Let the Elimination Matches Commence

The next nine days went by fairly quickly for the Z Fighters. Chichi finally managed to calm down but she still was a bit mad that Gohan and Videl did not tell here that they mated. Krillin and Number 18's wedding was great and they just got back from their honeymoon so that they can partake in the tournament. Bulma gave a capsule house to Bardock and Celipa and another one to Jesanya. Both of the capsule houses were set up around the Son household. Bardock finally lightened up and the three of them got along great with the Son Family and Videl. Videl's been staying in the capsule house with her mother. (A/N: In case you're confused about this, Hercule and Jesanya divorced a year before Cell Games) King Vegeta is staying at Capsule Corp and Bulma already has him under her finger. Pikkon decided to explore the planet until the day of the tournament. The day before the tournament, Bulma decided to have a little reunion at her house where everyone will sleep there for the night before heading over to Mike's island the next morning. So far everybody but Gohan and Videl has shown up for the little get together.

"Where are those two? When I get my hands on them…"

"Calm down Chi. I'm sure that they will be here soon." Said Goku.

"They better if they know what's good for them."

No sooner had she said this did Gohan and Videl barged into the room. They seemed to be out of breath and their cloths were all wrinkled. "Sorry that we're late. We sort of lost track of time." Said Gohan.

Krillin was the first to come up to the two. "What were you two doing just now?" he asked with a sly grin.

Gohan and Videl blushed crimson red and replied very quickly at the same time. "Nothing!" Krillin just starts to laugh. Then a frying pan came out of nowhere and straight onto Gohan's head only causing Krillin to laugh harder.

"Don't ever be late again young man. I've thought you to be better than that."

"Sorry mom." Gohan then looks around the room to see that everyone was there. Everyone except Mike that is. "Where's Mike?"

Bulma was the one who answered. "He couldn't make it. He's running around like a mad man getting everything perfect for tomorrow. He said that he will catch up with us tomorrow before the tournament starts." All of the females then went to the kitchen with Chichi dragging Videl with them. Gohan just sweat dropped before turning back to Krillin.

"So how was your honeymoon?"

"It was great man. 18 and I had loads of fun in our room. So much fun, in fact, that we never left it." Replied Krillin.

"To much information Krillin."

"Yea well I like making you become all nervous and stuff. Enough about my sex life though, what about yours?" Krillin asked with a sly grin on his face.

Gohan blushed at least forty different shades of red just then. "I…I…I don't know what your talking about."

"Don't give me that bro. I've heard what's involved with Saiyan bonding and in order to complete the process, then you got to-"

"Krillin! If you finish that sentence then I sear that you will regret it!" Krillin visibly gulped before turning around and went to talk to Yamcha and Roshi. Gohan went over to his father and grandfather.

"So did you have fun with Videl today son?" Goku asked as he was smirking.

"What? Not you too dad?"

"Don't try to cover it up Gohan. We can smell Videl's scent all over you." Said Bardock.

For the third time in ten minutes Gohan blushed.

"So did you have a lot of fun with your mate Gohan?" asked Bardock.

"Can we please talk about something else besides what Videl and I do in our spare time?"

So for the next thirty minutes they talked about the different adventures that each of them had. Then they all heard something that would instill fear in the humans present at the time but pleasure for all of the Saiyans. "DINNER!" All of a sudden a stampede of male Saiyans was heard going to the kitchen. When everyone got to the kitchen they saw enough food to feed all of West City for a week. When the word was giving, six full blooded Saiyans and three half Saiyans started to dig right in. The only Saiyans that ate with manners was the two Vegetas, Mirai, Gohan, and Videl. (A/N: Just so you know, Goten and Trunks is still young so they are still spoon-fed)

All of the humans, Nameks, and whatever Pikkon is, went into shock while watching all of the Saiyans eat. Not any one of them has ever seen that many Saiyans eat at the same time before. Everyone quickly came out of their stupor when they realized that if they didn't start eating soon then they would loose all of their food.

After everyone finished and all of the dishes were cleaned, everyone had to start getting ready for bed since they have to wake up pretty early the next day. Bulma got everyone's attention in order to tell him or her which rooms they will be staying in.

"Alright, listen up so I can tell you which rooms your in." Bulma then led everyone to a hallway with seven doors on each side. "The door are all numbered so the number I give you will be your bedroom for the night."

Bulma then took out a clipboard with a list on it. "In room one it's Me and Vegeta, room two it's Trunks and Goten, room three it's King Vegeta, room four it's Mirai, room five it's Lime and her grandfather (A/N: Does anyone know his name?), in room six it's Krillin and Number 18, room seven it's Tien and Launch, room eight it's Goku and Chichi, room nine it's Bardock and Celipa, room ten it's Gohan and Videl, room eleven it's Jesanya, room twelve it's Yamcha and Puar, room thirteen it's Oolong and Chiaotzu, and in room fourteen it's Roshi and Turtle. Don't worry too much about make noise in your rooms tonight, they are all sound proof." With that, everyone went to their assigned rooms to get ready to sleep, although, many of them probably wont get much sleep in that night.

The next morning everyone was in a frenzy trying to get ready. Everybody but Goten, Trunks, Mirai, Lime, her Grandfather, and everyone from rooms eleven through fourteen over slept. After thirty minutes, everyone was finally ready to go. The night before they decided to have Goku IT everyone to the island. After some confusion everyone managed to get some sort of hold on Goku or someone who was connected to Goku and they finally teleported away only to end up back where they started.

"Well that was weird. Said Goku while scratching the back of his head.

"What the hell happened Kakarot!?!"

"I don't know Vegeta. It should have worked."

Bulma then spoke up. "How are we going to get to the tournament? It'll take to long to take a plane over there and Goku's instant transmission isn't working."

Gohan was the one who answered. "Why don't those who can fly carry those who can't?"

"That make's sense." Said Bulma. With that, Vegeta picked up Bulma, who was also carrying Trunks, and started to fly to Mike's island. Goku carried Chichi who had Goten and started to follow. Mirai carried Lime, her grandfather had the Nimbus cloud, Tien had Launch, Yamcha had Roshi and Puar, Krillin had Turtle, and Chiaotzu carried Oolong. Everyone else just flew after them.

It too everyone about twenty minutes to come into sight of Mike's Island.

"That place is huge!" said Krillin. "How did he manage to build an island that big, and look at all of the people pilling into the stands? There's got to be over a million of them."

"Krillin, look at the field. Every last one of those people are entering in the tournament." Said Mike when he popped out of nowhere.

"Don't do that man. I nearly dropped Turtle."

"Did you all fly here like that? I would have thought that you'd take a plane to get here like everyone else."

Gohan then speaks up. "Actually Mike, we were going to get here via my dads instant transmission but when he did it, we ended up right back where we started."

"Oh sorry about that. It's my fault that that happened. I put up a magic barrier around the island so that no one can teleport on to my island in any way."

"Why would you do that Mike?" asked Goku.

"I did it as a safety precaution. Don't worry too much about it."

Gohan and Videl just shared a look with each other. :: The question is, a precaution against what? :: Videl just nodded to Gohan in response.

They all followed Mike to a secluded area so that they can land without anyone seeing them. "All right, for those of you going to fight, go join the other fighters in the field. Those who came to watch, follow me."

Mike led them all to a small platform and when they got on it, the platform started to rise up and fly over the stands.

"Where are we going Mike?" asked Chichi.

"We are going to the only box seats in the stadium. It will be the best place to watch the fights and it includes everything that you could possibly need while you're here. Bathrooms, bedrooms, all the food you can eat, and a set of recliners for all of you so that you can relax while watching the tournament."

After five minutes they all found themselves at the box but some thing didn't seem right. Bulma was the one who decided to say something. "Mike, the box looks long enough for all of us bet it looks like it only a foot wide to me."

"Haven't you ever heard the term that looks can be deceiving?" Mike then opened the only door in the back of the box and let everyone in. Once everyone went in, they all froze in their tracks. The inside of the box seats was HUGE!

"Mike, how is this possible. This place is as big as an average size mansion. From the outside it looks like you wouldn't be able to fit one of us inside, but the inside is so…so…big." Bulma was so perplex that she couldn't figure out a scientific solution on how this was possible.

"Don't worry yourself about it Bulma. It's just a simple enlarging spell. Now this is where you and the others will be staying while the tournament is going on. If you need something just go over to that computer in the wall and ask it what you need. It'll have one of the robots get it. Also, since you're here as my guests then none of you are expected to do any cooking or cleaning. There are plenty of robots here to do it all for you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a tournament to begin." Mike then turned around and left the group who was still in shock about how big the place is compared to the outside.

About twenty minutes later, everyone hears Mike's voice booming throughout the stadium. What people failed to notice was that there were no speakers anywhere on the island and that Mike didn't have a microphone anywhere on him.

"Ladies, gentlemen, and fighters of all ages. The Abu-Dhabi World Martial Arts Fighting Championship is about to begin." Mike waited for all of the cheers to die down. "I am pleased to say that we have well over a million fans in the stands today to witness my tournament. Before we begin the elimination matches, I have a few things to go over with you. If you direct your attention to the center of the northern side stands then you will see a very, very large television screen. This screen will play the entire tournament and will slow down any shots if the fighters start to move faster than the average person could see. This will be for your own convenience and the cameras may decide to jump ahead if it starts to move too slowly. The cameras that will be used for this are all microscopic so as to not distract any of the fighters and they will follow all of the action no matter where the fights will go. Now, the little televisions on each seat in front of you are there for you so that you could control what you see. You can do slow motion, replays, or just pause it for any reason. They will also show you all of the main actions that the big screen shows while you are not doing any of the replays or stuff like that. There is a simple instruction pad next to the screens that will explain how it all works in more detail." Some more cheering erupted from the crowds.

"Now for your own protection, a force field has been placed around the stands so you don't have to worry about any stray things from the fights hitting you. Now, lets get to explaining about the elimination matches, shall we?" More cheering.

"The elimination matches will be the only matches where the fighters are confined within a ring. If you look all around me, you will see thirty-two rings, which are all about the same size as the ring used during Cell Games last year. The big screen will show all thirty-two matches at the same time but your little screens can only show one at a time, but you can scroll through each ring." Some more cheering broke out. ~ Man, don't they get tired of cheering? ~

Once the cheering died down again Mike started to continue. "The rules for the elimination matches are simple. The matches are all one on one. Fighters will not be allowed to you weapons, ki, or any other outside forces. You win if you throw your opponents out of the ring or if your opponent gives up. If you kill your opponent, then you are automatically disqualified and I have the permission from every government on the planet to personally rip your heads off if I see fit." Once again, cheering broke out across the stadium. ~ I am so happy that I can adjust how much noise that my ears can take in but I almost feel sorry for all of the Saiyans and Piccolo who have to put up with it. Oh well. ~

"Each ring will have its own referee and the top fighter from each ring will move on for a chance to win it all. Each fighter was given a random number when they got here and that is how I arranged who would fight whom during the elimination matches. There are a total of five hundred and twelve fighters here today so there will be sixteen fighters to each ring. I estimate that it will take about two days to get through the elimination matches. There will be no commentary nor will any of the fighters' names be announced for the elimination matches. That privilege will be saved for the top thirty-two. Also, some of the fighters are wearing cloaks to hide their identities during the elimination matches but they will remove them later if they make it to the next level. With all of that said and done, let the elimination matches begin!" This time the crowd cheered louder than ever before.

For the next two days, everyone sat on the edge of their seats watching all of the great fights occur. Some of the fights finished very quickly while others took a while. Luckily, none of the Z Fighters had to fight each other during the elimination matches. The two days went by quickly with everyone leaving at sundown to their homes or hotel rooms in the closest cities they can get to and returning at sunrise to see the fights start up again. At the end of the second day, Mike's image appeared on the big screen along with the thirty-two fighters who made it past the elimination matches.

"Hey people, how much did you enjoy these last two days of nothing but fighting?" Mike's only response was more cheering. "Standing behind me are the thirty-two fighters who have made it past the elimination matches. As you can see some of the cloak wearing fighters have made it but they will take the cloaks off when I announce their names." Guess what…more cheering.

"All that I'm going to do right now is give you their names so that you can all go back to where you are staying and rest up for the start of the tournament tomorrow. Before the actual tournament begins tomorrow, I will give you all a short little bio about their history. Please hold all cheering and applauds until after I am done." Mike then moved to the end of the line away from the ones who were wearing cloaks. "The fighters are as followed. Please step forward when I call you names… Hercule Satan…Videl Satan…Jesanya…Son Goku…Son Gohan…Bardock…Celipa…King Vegeta…Prince Vegeta…Mirai…Number 18…Krillin…Tien Shinhan …Chiaotzu…Pikkon…Piccolo… Shin…Kibito…Pintar…Sharpner...Spopovich…Yamu. (A/N: They are normal and have never met Babidi) Now for those of you who are cloaked to be announced. Please remove your cloaks and step forward when I call your name. Mercenary Toa…Android 16…Android 17…King Cold…Freeza…Cooler…Dabura…Fat Buu…Kid Buu…and last but not least…Cell."

All around the stadium and around the world, everyone who is watching the tournament just stopped dead in his or her tracks.

A/N: What a great place to end that chapter, don't you think? What could all of this mean? Why are past enemies in Mike's Tournament? Find out next time for the next installment of Hells Rising.