Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ Time to Train ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Sorry for the delay. I've been busy with a huge school project these past couple of week. As soon as I get this chapter done, I have to start work on my book report, which is due in three weeks. Anyway, there are only one or two more chapters left after this one. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

"Normal Conversation"

< Telepathic Conversation >

~ Thinking ~

::Bond::

Chapter 25 - Time to Train

Everybody, and I mean everybody, is staring at Mike like he grew another ten heads.

"What? Is there something in my teeth?" asks Mike. Kibito Kai quickly shakes it off and drops to the floor, bowing to Mike. ~ Here we go. ~

"Master. I am sorry for showing you any disrespect. I had no idea that you were the Angel. I just knew that there was something special about you. If there is-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Now just wait a god damn minute there boy. Did you not just hear what I was saying? I hate thinking of myself as a higher being. That's why I live among the mortals without letting them know who I really am."

"Let me get this straight," starts Videl, "You are one of two creators of all life. Although, you did more work in that area then your brother Leo. You have eternal youth, can create dimensions and life, and you have been fighting your brother and his army for billions of years."

"Yea that just about sums it up."

"So tell us about this army of his." Says Piccolo.

"Leo's army is composed of creatures called Hell Spawn Demons. They are the vilest creatures in existence, taken from the deepest, darkest corners of Hell. Not the Home For Infinite Losers, Hell. They are neither alive nor dead. They feel no remorse and no pain. They are extremely powerful and it takes a lot of power and skill to kill them. There numbers are countless. When they are killed, they just return to hell and slowly rejuvenate. As soon as they are all better, they start training again waiting for their time to return again. The only plus side to killing them, is that they return to their weakest forms, which is still pretty damn powerful, and without any memory about their past. Any questions?"

"What will happen now?" asks Gohan.

Well, you see Gohan, the reason why Leo wanted me dead so badly after the war started, is because he cannot gain easy access to other dimensions. With me dead, the shields that are around all dimensions will fall. So, I took a part of myself, and scattered it to every dimension. Each part falls into two beings that were destined to be together for all eternity. I did this just in case Leo somehow manages to kill me. He somehow learned of my plan so he goes around looking for the two in order to kill them. If the two die, then the shields will fall. I travel dimension to dimension, hunting the two down and protect the two before Leo can get his hands on them. In this dimension, you Gohan, and you Videl are the two."

"Wouldn't it have been wiser to keep that power within yourself Mike then spreading it to countless others." Asks Kibito Kai.

"No it wouldn't. It is easier for me because I can hide the two while in the heat of battle. Plus, not only does Leo have to kill them by his own hands, he must also use this special dagger to do it."

"So what happens now?" asks Gohan.

"As soon as the ship finishes charging the worm hole, we will enter it. While inside of it, we will be there for three years. You will age and at the same time you will not. Your cellular structures will not age but those who are still adolescents will still grow. It's like adding three years to your life spans. While inside the wormhole I will train Gohan and Videl to their fullest potentials. You will be strong enough to take on quite a few Hell Spawns just in case any get by me. You will have more power then you could ever imagine."

"Do we have much of a choice in the matter?" asks Gohan.

"None whatsoever." Says Mike with a smile on his face.

"So what are the rest of us suppose to do for three years?" asks Goku.

"There is plenty of stuff to do on the ship. You can watch movies from other dimensions, play video games, take a stroll in the park, explore through the jungle, go to the beach, mingle in one of the relaxation rooms, go for a swim in the pool, relax in the hot tub, play some sports in the gym, play with one of the many animals, experiment in one of my laboratories, or train in one of the many GRs that are on the ship."

"All of that is on the ship?!" exclaims Yamcha.

"What can I say, it's a big ship. I will give you all a tour of the ship as soon as we enter the wormhole."

"What is this wormhole that you keep talking about?" asks Bulma.

"The wormhole is a bridge between time and space of whichever dimension you are in at the time. It is used to hide in or travel to another time in whatever timeline you wish to go to. Navigating through one though is extremely difficult and so far I'm the only one to successfully do it. Actually, I think there was one dimension where someone learned how to do it also, I can't remember though."

A mechanical voice is then heard. "Ship is ready for wormhole travel."

"All right everybody. I need you to strap in again. You may feel a little queasy when we first enter the wormhole but you will get use to it." With that Mike grabs the controls and flips a few switches. "Here we go!"

A big round blue light appears in front of the ship. The light spiraled away, making it look like a huge tunnel. The ship starts to stretch a little as the blue light starts to suck it in like a black hole does with light. Soon, the entire ship disappears in the light. All around the ship, the Z-Fighters could only see a beautiful display of blue and white light.

"Welcome to the wormhole. Now how about that tour I promised you. Actually, I'll let you figure out where everything is. There is a map in every corridor in case you get lost and you can always ask the computer if you are really lost. I can see that some of you are tired so I will show you to where the bedrooms are."

Mike leads the group to a lift that takes them up to the top floor. "This floor is where all of the bedrooms are. There is a huge bed, a stereo system, and a television with a wide assortment of entertainment to watch in each room. Everything in the rooms is voice activated. That room that you choose tonight will be the room you're stuck with. That will be the only room that will listen to your voice commands. All the rooms will be like that except Goten and Trunk's room. I'll program those to listen to Chichi and Bulma. As an added bonus, all of the rooms are sound proof. So pick a room and sleep tight. Breakfast is at 7:00am sharp. Good night." With that Mike leaves while all of the Z-Fighters picks a room. The only ones that shared a room were Gohan with Videl, Goku with Chichi, Vegeta with Bulma, Krillin with Number 18, Mirai with Lime, Yamcha with Puar, and Goten with Trunks. Everyone else got his or her own rooms.

It is now morning and Gohan and Videl are getting ready to go down for breakfast.

"So Gohan, what do think training under Mike would be like?"

"I have no idea Videl. I still have trouble believing everything he told us yesterday."

"I know what you mean. It's hard to see Mike as a supreme being who can destroy all life if he wanted to."

"You think he will train like Piccolo did to me?" asks Gohan.

"I doubt it. If Piccolo's training methods worked like Mike said his would, then he should be stronger then us." That got a laugh out of Gohan.

"Let's go down to the kitchen for some breakfast . . . Do you know where the kitchens are?"

"Didn't Mike say that there was a map in every corridor?"

"Oh yea." The two walks out of their room and walks over to the map on the wall.

"Lets see now, we are here on the seventh floor and the kitchens are one the sixth floor."

"Why don't we see where everything else is Gohan?"

"All right. The bedrooms are the only things on the seventh floor. On the sixth floor we got the cockpit, the kitchens, the relaxation rooms, and the theater. On the fifth floor there is the park, jungle, and beach. How the hell could there be an indoor beach?"

"I don't know. Maybe we should check it out later. In private." Purrs Videl.

"Can't wait. Anyway, on the forth floor, there's the pool, hot tub, sport fields, and gym. The third floor is full of science laboratories. The second floor is various GRs and the first floor is storage and armory. Wait a minute, armory? Why does Mike need an armory?"

"Let's go ask him."

Gohan and Videl enter the kitchen and are met with the sight of all of the Z-Fighters sitting at the table. Some looking at the food on the table with some drool coming out of their mouths.

:: How much you want to bet that the only reason that they haven't eaten yet was because of our mothers and Bulma? ::

:: Nothing because if I did I would lose. ::

Videl starts laughing, catching everyone's attention.

"Oh good. You two are finally here. Now we just have to wait for Mike to show up and we can eat breakfast." No sooner has Chichi said this that a screen behind Gohan turned on.

"Hey guys. Sorry but I wont be joining you for breakfast. I have a few things to setup before I start training Gohan and Videl. You guys can eat all you want, there's plenty for all of you and don't worry about dishes. There are some cleaning drones around. G-man, Vid-girl, meet me in GR alpha at 8:00 o'clock sharp. It's the largest GR I got. No one else but those two will be allowed into that room. Enjoy." The screen turns off again as the others look over to the two teens that are still standing.

"G-man? Vid-girl? What's up with the names?" asks Krillin.

"Don't know. Mike just started calling us that a while ago. You know now that I think about it, I don't think that we didn't notice him calling us that." Says Goku as they all sit down start to dig in. Forty-five minutes later, everyone finally finishes their meal.

"Oh man that was good. Almost as good as your cooking Chichi." Says Goku. Chichi blushes her husband's compliment.

"Well, Gohan and I better go meet Mike before we're late. See you guys later." Says Videl as she and Gohan leave the dinning area.

"So are you ready for this Videl?" says Gohan as soon as they are out of earshot of the others.

"Yea I think so. Whatever Mike has planned, it must be tough. How else are we going to get stronger?" says Videl as the two enter GR alpha.

"By returning to the basics first." Says Mike when he hears what Videl was saying.

"How's that Mike?" asks Gohan.

"We'll get into that in a bit but first your schedules. As you know there are twenty-four hours in a day. Eight of those hours will be spent in bed. Whether you are sleeping or fucking each other's brains out." Gohan and Videl blush at Mike's remark. "Those hours will be from 8:00pm to 4:00am. Three hours will be spent on your all-you-can-eat meals. One hour for each meal. Breakfast at 7:00am, lunch at 12:00pm, and dinner at 6:00pm. Lets see now that leaves thirteen hours. Between 3:00am and 7:00am, we will meditate. From 8:00am to 12:00pm I will show you new techniques in which you could use in battle as well as teach you some awesome strategies for when you have to fight large battles. From 1:00pm to 4:00pm we will spar, putting to use everything that you learned that day without any breaks no matter how beat up you are. From 4:00pm to 6:00pm and from 7:00pm to 8pm, you could do whatever the hell you want except for training. This is the time in which you relax your muscles because as you know, letting you muscles rest is just as important as training them. Any questions?"

"Yea what are we doing today?" asks Gohan.

"Today the two of you will spar me until you collapse. Then your will rest. Then spar again until you collapse for a second time. Then you can do whatever the hell you want for the rest of the day as long as you're in bed by 8:00. For tomorrow your real training begins.

A/N: There you have it. The next chapter will have a bit of their training sessions but then it will go to the final battle. It will be the last chapter before the epilogue. So tune in for the next installment of Hells Rising.