Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Rough Road To Happiness ❯ The Transformation ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hey, thanks to those who review the last chapter! Also do not worry! This chapter is NOT a lemon. If it was, I would have given it a different rating. On with the story.

Disclaimer: I don't own or claim anything.

~Chapter 5~

Another year had passed and Trunks and Pan were still going strong. They had been dating since that first fateful day when Trunks had asked Pan out. He had also started training her. She was quite shocked when she first saw Trunks turn super saiyan as she thought only her dad could do it. She was more determined then ever now to reach super also. "Come on Pan, you're almost there. You can do it. Just think of how those androids killed your dad and you mom. Think of the torture they must have went through." As soon as those words were said, Pan's hair flashed gold for one second but then she collapsed onto the ground, breathing hard. ~I was so close!~ She thought. Trunks came into view as he looked at her from above and smiled. "You did great Pan! You almost got there. Just a little bit more of training and you'll be super in no time!"

"I hope you're right. It's so hard though." Pan said getting into a sitting position. Trunks smiled and leaned over to kiss her on the lips.

"I know you will do it soon," Trunks managed to say before she captured his lips into another kiss, this time, a deep passionate one. Since the day he had managed to ask her out, he was wondering how he had gotten so lucky to have her. He knew he loved her and he knew she loved him too, as she had told him many times before but the first time had been during a very special moment about six months ago. They were sitting by a lake, Pan in his lap, and he was leaning against a tree while gazing up at the stars. He knew at that exact moment that he loved her, and would never love anyone else the same way. He was about to tell her how he felt, while being extremely afraid of her rejection but he never got the chance because she beat him to it. "Trunks, I love you," she whispered. He was so relieved. "I love you too," he told her before they kissed.

Trunks came back to reality as he felt her tongue brush against his lips, begging for an entrance and he happily obliged. They continued kissing and didn't hear Bulma come out. "Ahem," Bulma cleared her throat. They ignored her. "AHEM!" She tried again, louder this time. They jumped apart and blushed.

"Sorry mom. I didn't notice you were there," Trunks said, still blushing furiously.

"Yeah, it was kind of obvious," Bulma smirked. She knew her son was in love and was very happy that he had found someone to take his mind off his horrible past. "Anyway, I need both your help right now to move the furniture so I can vacuum. They spent the rest of the day cleaning all of Capsule Corporation, which took a lot of work since it was so big. That night, Trunks flopped down on his bed and instantly fell asleep.

A sudden noise woke him up in the morning. He groaned and looked at the clock. It was only seven in the morning and it was Saturday. He didn't need to go to work, so what woke him up?

Pan tried to creep into Trunks room as quietly as possible, trying not to wake him. She needed to be by him right now. She had had that dream again, with the androids chasing her through the forest. Trunks was the only one who could comfort her. She just hoped he wouldn't mind her spending the rest of the morning with him. The dream terrified her too much for her to sleep alone now. Pan saw Trunks stir and froze as he turned to look at her. He smiled, "Hey Panny. What are you doing here?" He patted his bed and motioned for her to sit down.

"Trunks, I've been having the dream again. You know, the one with the androids. I couldn't sleep alone so I came here. I hope you don't mind. I didn't mean to wake you up. I just wanted to be near you," Pan said as she felt his arms go around her and embrace her in a big hug.

"Of course I don't mind! You're always welcome to come to me," he comforted her. She blushed as she realized that he was only in his boxers. Even though they've been dating for a year now, she still blushes like mad every time she sees him topless. Pan couldn't help wondering how much she would blush if she ever saw him naked. They have never made love before. He pulled back and stared at her beautiful face, wanting to memorize every inch of it. He leaned in and kissed her deeply and for the rest of the morning, they made love for the very first time. (Sorry, I don't write lemons)

***************

That afternoon, Pan and Trunks were outside training again. "Just a little further Pan! Come on! Think of all those horrible thing's they've done!" Mental images flashed through Pan's head of her mother dying, her father being blasted away, like he was nothing. Then her thoughts turned to Trunks. What if they had taken him away from her like they had her parents? That did it. With a burst of raw power, she turned super saiyan. "You did it Pan! You're a super saiyan!" Trunks shouted. Her hair turned back into it's regular black and she sat down on the floor. She looked up at him and realized that he could never be taken away from her since the androids are gone now and she was very relieved.

"Trunks, thank you for helping transform into a super saiyan. I wouldn't be able to do it without your help." She grabbed his hand and squeezed it. He smiled at her.

"No need to thank me. You did it all by yourself. You had your will to turn into a super saiyan keep you going." He told her truthfully.

"I know, but I still needed your help, otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to as quickly." She pecked him on the cheek. "I love you."