Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Smile ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]
Smile
By: Authoress K. C.
~~~
Another fic with Gokuu in Other World and with Crimson and Kytten. And someone mentioned that calling Gokuu's little smile 'sexy' was embarassing. Well, thats too bad, it IS sexy! Enjoy Minna!
~~~

Gokuu was wandering around boredly. Everyone seemed busy today. He sat down on a rock and sighed kind of. There was a rustle over his head from the tree and a warm, furry weight fell onto his shoulder. A second weight fell onto his other shoulder and two voices mewed at him. Gokuu smiled and looked at the two girls who were in neko form and draped on his shoulders.

"Hi!"

The girls lept to the grass and their forms extended into neko-humans. They were streached out lazily on the thick green grass. Crimson and Kytten were in their normal clothes, Crimson's black shorts and shirt with the black collar and gold tag and Kytten's blue dress with the light brown woven belt and pouch and two gray collars with golden tags. Crimson purred from her little pool of sunlight.

"G'morning."

Kytten was less incohearant, smiling sweetly.

"Hello. How are you, Gokuu?"

Gokuu leaned back on the rock and sighed.

"Bored. No one wants to do anything."

Crimson winked at Kytten who blushed darkly and swatted her cousin.

{Shut your mouth, Crimson Point.}

[What?!]

Crimson blinked innocently at her cousin as she rubbed her ear with a paw. Gokuu was looking back and forth at them curiously.

"Guys?"

"Oh, North Kai didn't tell you, did he? We're telepathically linked."

"Huh?"

Crimson sighed and shoved Kytten jokingly.

"Little miss Technical Paws over here MEANS, we can talk to each other with our thoughts."

"Oh."

Gokuu rubbed the back of his head and grinned. (K. C.: *swoons* What a smile!)

"I think I get it. You think something and the other one can hear it."

"Yep. Thats right."

Crimson grinned and streached her paws over her head. She rolled over onto her stomach and purred lazily.

"So... Whatddya wanna do?"

She grinned as Gokuu shrugged and answered her noncomitally.

"I don't know."

{Crimson Point, stop it! You're embarassing me!}

Crimson grinned innocently at her cousin and brushed her hair out of her eyes boredly.

[How am I embarassing you, miss Scardy Claws.]

Crimson grinned a little more when Kytten buried her red face in copper paws.

{Crimson Point, sometimes I don't know HOW we can be related.}

[I wonder the same thing every morning.]

Kytten smacked her cousin again and shook her head.

"Impossible. You really are."

Gokuu looked at them again then shook his head.

"Don't tell me. I'm not sure I need to know."

"You don't, trust me."

Gokuu grinned his little grin (K. C.: You know, the sexy one. *melts*) and nodded.

"I trust you."

Crimson snickered softly and sent her cousin a nice little picture. Kytten's rapid blush and transformation into neko confirmed the reception. Crimson snickered.

{CRIMSON! North Kai already told us he was MARRIED! RemembER?!}

[So? He's dead. She's not. He's free game.]

{Like last nights 'free game'?}

[Thats right.]

Crimson grinned and slipped up off the grass and flipped her hair back behind a pale shoulder then wrapped her arms around Gokuu's shoulders, licking his cheek lightly.

"We gotta go now. See ya, Gokuu-chan."

Crimson neko-fied and ran off, chased by her cousin.

Gokuu looked after the girls blinking confusedly.

"What was that?"

~OWARI~

Whee! Yea Crimson! WAIT! Thats my character! GO ME! *grin* *victory sign* V! Ja!

K. C. *muah!*