Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ten Reasons Why... ❯ Chichi... ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ten Reasons Why...

By: animej

-I do NOT own any DBZ characters... That sucks… But anyhoo! ^-^

-Thank you for the wonderful reviews!!! ^-^ I love getting reviews! *Cries a lot*

And yes... jellybeans ARE nasty... (at least that's my opinion) But we won't go into that right now...

*ahem*

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

Ok... This chapter isn't really a `Why.' It's more of a `What.'

It's about what NOT to do around Chichi...

Do NOT...

1...Call her Grandma... (As it will lead to permanent injuries, or permanent death...) (Maron, In the Garlic Jr. Saga, did this, and Chichi would have KILLED her if her friends hadn't restrained her... So... BEWARE!!!!)

2...Insult her cooking... People are just ASKING for a death wish when they do that...

3...Tell her that she is crazy... (even if you think that... Don't tell it to her face... for your safety... just don't...)

4...Keep Gohan away from his studies... T_T Yes, she can be mean, but if you keep her son from studying... she will bring out the ULTIMATE weapon... the frying pan... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! *runs and hides in a corner*

5...Hit on ANY of her family members... (like, don't flirt with them...)(I have never seen this done... But by the way she first reacted around Videl, I'd say this is PRETTY true...) (Videl did NOT hit on Gohan. But Chichi assumed that Videl `liked' Gohan)

6...Be rude... like, calling her names, talking with your mouth full, slapping her... You know... stuff like that...

7...pick a fight with her... If you cherish your life... DON'T pick a fight...

8...disobey her orders... OR YOU SHALL SUFFER A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Wait... Why am I laughing?

9...Steal from fer... BELIEVE ME!!! She WILL find out... one way or another... (creepy... ain't it?)

10...Get in her way... She will BLOW YOU TO OBLIVION!!!!!!