Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Arrival of Raddit's Partner? ❯ The Arrival of Radditz's Partner? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Aoi Ryu

Email: vejita_sage@hotmail.com

Archive?: Yes, let me know so I can link to you.

Title: The Arrival of Raddit's Partner?

Warnings: Language/ Violence

Rating: PG-13 (may change later)

Series: DrangonballZ

Genre: AU

******************

Inside a lone spacepod flying toward Chikyuu(Earth), a warrior worried about her partner. "I hope that idiot hasn't done anything to get himself killed."

******************

"NG!!" Radditz grunted as Goku grabbed hold of him under his arms. "What?!! You still have power?!!"

"Piccolo!! Can you fire your attack again?!!" Goku cried as he struggles to keep to a hold of Radditz.

"Yes, but I need time!!

"N..NKH!!" Radditz strained, still trying to get free, "Kakarot! Are you nuts? How do you expect to hold me and dodge the attack at the same time?"

"Heh...you're right, we'll both go," Goku says as he smiles.

"WHAT!?" the maned saiya-jin exclaimed, surprised with his little brothers' response.

Before he could say anything more a flash of light off in the distance commanded all three of the warriors' attention.

"What the?!"

'Kuso. She's here,' Radditz thought, dreading the new arrivals appearance. "Hurry up and finish me off before she does," he growled to his brother.

Goku didn't know what to do with THAT statement, "Huh?" was all he could manage in response.

Meanwhile, the woman in question had exited her pod and was heading towards them fast.

"Sorry to keep you waiting......prepare yourself...." Piccolo broke in.

"D-Do it!!

"Makankousappou!!!!!"

The beam hit home, piercing the saiya-jin siblings with deadly accuracy. And as the pair fell to the ground, a woman's anguished cry sliced through the air.

"RADDITZ!!!!!!!"

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the DBZ Characters. The only ones I do own are the ones that I come up with like Nashi.