Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Gift ❯ I'm not Simple ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: The Gift

Disclaimer: me no own!!! me no own!!!

Summery:Teen Bulma moves to a farm and teen Vegeta is the stable boy, who has a strange gift...

Author's Note: OK!!! As you can see, I have fixed the first chapter ' lol, when I posted this, I was just starting out and forgot quite a few thing's.... heh heh.... I hope it easier to read now....

Chapter 1:

It was a cold Wednesday morning, frost was still on the ground as a silver BMW drove down a stony drive-way. The car pulled up outside a large mansion, the white house, and the gardens that surrounded it where like something that should belong in a house and garden magazine.

With it's white pilers and fountain it was the perfect place for dinner parties and fancy banquette's.

All of the houses so called workers where standing out the front. From left to right there where the cook's, cleaner's (maids), butlers, farmer's that tendered to the crops and the stable boy, who took care of all the animals. They where all in their best cloths, as an attempt to impress the rich family who where moving in.

All stood perfectly still as a man, women and young girl got out of the car. The man was short and aged, but he looked nice enough, the women who was his wife, was much taller then him, she was blond and beautiful. Her warm smile, seemed to ease the workers nerves. Then there was their daughter. A beautiful girl of around fifteen, she had long aqua hair and deep blue eyes, she on the other hand did not look happy to be there.

"Daddy, why do we have to live in this dump for!" She whined.

The man, also known as Dr Briefs smiled.

"Pumpkin, don't say that, this a beautiful house,"

The girl grunted.

Dr Briefs walked up to the workers.

"Hello, You all seem pretty tense, loosen up, where not going to bite," He exclaimed with a smile.

The workers smiled also, the women curtsied and the men (and boy) bowed, all introduced themselves to the family. Before going back to work.

The butlers (Niles, Joe, Mathew and David) all took the bags up to the rooms. The maids (Sam, Juliet, Mary, Margret, Agatha and Rai) guided the family into the house. The cooks (James, Dain, Mike, Garrard, Millie and Crystal) went to prepare dinner. The farmers (Corry, Tom, Jess and Will) went back to the fields. And the stable boy (Vegeta) went back to the barn to feed the animals.

That night while the family where eating dinner, there was a yell from outside.

Everyone rushed out of the house to see what was the matter. Turning the font light's on, they saw the stable boy Vegeta leaning over a dead sheep. He stood up and turned to them.

"I am very sorry for startling you, but, it seems that one of our sheep has been killed by a wolf," He said.

Pointing to the deep gashes on the sheep's side. Most of the women covered there mouth's. Vegeta kicked it softly.

"If you would let me, I would gladly go and kill the beast," He asked. Looking at Dr Briefs. He stared at the boy for a moment then nodded.

"Fine, but take someone with you,".

It was only an hour later, when Vegeta and David came back, they called Dr Briefs out to show him their catch.

"Hear it is sir, the beast that killed one of my sheep," Said the boy.

Dr Briefs nodded. "Your sheep?"

"Yes sir, all of the animals belong to me, as I do take care of them all, they like me the best," Vegeta explained matter-of-factly.

Dr Briefs shrugged, no use in arguing with the boy, after all he is simple.

But as he was walking back inside Vegeta called after him.

"I am not simple Master Briefs,"

Shocked Dr Briefs turned around but the boy was gone.

"How did he do that?".

In the barn Vegeta was brushing all of the horses, and talking to them, now some might find that strange, talking to an animal as if it where a person, but amazingly enough the horses seemed to understand him.

"He called me simple," He growled, as he gently brushed the main of the horse Spit-fire.

"Do you all think I'm simple?" The animals that where gathered around him all made quiet noises. Vegeta smiled

"I didn't think so," He paused for a moment, then said "All of the people in the town think I'm strange, for the way I treat you,"

The animals shuffled angrily.

One of the farm cats hopped onto his lap, purring softly. He stocked it's soft fur,

"Ah Snow White, I think that mirror tells the truth, you are the fairest of them all," He said with a chuckle.

The cat mewed and hoped off.

"But they just don't understand, do they, I don't need any human friends, I have you guys,"

With that every single animal in the barn (which was all of them) gave a happy bark, meow, snort, baa, and other loud noises, to show that they too felt the same way.

It was 8:35 when they family got up, they dressed and went down for breakfast, it was already on the table for them, by the time they got down there.

Bulma (the girl) was still sour about her new home.

Picking at her eggs she grumbled and stood up.

"I'm going outside," She said to her parents.

They smiled.

Pulling on her coat Bulma thought that she would just have a look around.

She hadn't gone very far when, she spotted the stable boy sitting on a fence that over looked the pig sty. He was eating an apple and watching the pigs.

"I want you to eat all of that," He was saying. "Or you won't be allowed to roll around in the new mud I got for you,".

Bulma stared at him, she raised an eyebrow,

"Man he's wired, but," She watched him more closely "He IS totally cute!!"

Just as she said that, Vegeta looked up.

"It's best not to come to close to the pigs, Miss Briefs, you might get dirty,"

Bulma stuck her nose in the air.

"I'll do what I please, stable boy!" She snapped.

But did not go any further, she WAS after all in one of her best out-fits, and as he said she might get something on it.

"Going out, Miss Briefs?" He asked, jumping down into the sty and opening a gate, that allowed the pigs to go into the mud pound.

Bulma backed away, How can he do that? She thought.

Vegeta smiled.

"I don't care if I get dirty, it is after all my job to see to every animals needs," He said, as if he could read her mind.

"How... how did you..." She stuttered, the boy slapped one of the pigs on the rear that was slowly entering the sty,

"Get!" He snapped.

Then looked at her, "What did you say Ma ham?" He asked.

Bulma shook her head.

"Nothing, oh and yes I am going out, hay do you know if there are any other kids our age hear?"

Vegeta jumped the fence and came over to her. Brushing his overalls off he shrugged.

"I'm not sure, I don't go into town much," He told her, Bulma sighed.

Vegeta was watching her closely,

"Now that I think of it, I do remember seeing a group of kids at that mall type thing, that was last month, when I went to buy chicken food,"

Bulma was about to hug him for his info, then remembered that he was covered in mud, from his waist down.

"You should clean you're self up," Vegeta shrugged again then pointed to the north,

"Town is that way, Murry should be able to take you, he's going into town this morning,"

Bulma nodded.

"He's the chauffeur," She said,

Vegeta smiled.

Then before she could further the conversation he bowed, turned on his heel and walked off.

"Murry will be leaving in five minutes," He called back.

Bulma gasped, then headed back to the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------< br />
First chapter done!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! I hope you guys like it ^ ^ Review if you do and tell me what you think ^ ^

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!