Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ This is Heaven ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]
This Is Heaven
By: Karie

~~~
Umm, I'm bored and I only have one DBZ fan fic about Juunanagou. and Aurora. By the way, I had to look up Aurora. I can't spell it too well. I think I'll keep in with the andriod hottie. I like Juunana. He's cute. So is the compleate Sel. Uhh... So is Cheese boy... I will note that Jeice's name in japanese is supposed to mean cheese, jisu or something to that effect. And Spice. Spice is cute. and Zarbon before he goes all ugly monsterish... Uhh... I like bad guys? Piccolo is HOTT and so is Pykon. No I cannot spell Pykon's name right. If you know how to spell it drop me a line. Well, Enjoy Minna-San!
~~~

Juunanagou sighed and left his four room apartment, aware of the angel now following him. He knew she was there. She'd long disappeared from his sight, but he knew she was still there. She was like a mom. She never touched him. She was an atractive angel. Long white dress with silver trim, huge silver-white wings covered in the softest feathers, brown eyes that were soft and bright when she was happy and that trembled with unshed tears when she got upset. Long hair that seemed to have been bleached at one time since the far ends were blonde but most of it was brown. She wasn't very tall, only 5'5" but she was pretty. She usually smiled and was always caring for him. He almost tripped over something but somehow he missed it. He smiled slightly.

"Thanks Aurora."

There was a soft swirl of wind around him and something like a feather brushed his cheek. Aurora loved it when he noticed her. He opened the gym doors and waved at Tony*1 as he made his way to the boxing ring. He didn't bother with gloves, because when he fought, he never boxed, he -fought- Aurora said it was almost a blessing he wasn't totally human. He grinned faintly at a girl draped over a rope who blushed and giggled, batting long eye lashes at him. There was a soft shock that was uncomfortable. He rubbed his shoulder and rotated it, as if he were loosening up. That hurt. He dropped his coat over a chair and vaulted into the ring, facing some guy he didn't know. The guy was huge. The man charged at him, swinging. All he did was hit him once and the guy went down like bricks. A few other newbies challenged him but mostly people didn't bother. Once you'd been beaten by him, you didn't want to ask him for a rematch. The one guy that did was six feet under. He picked up his coat and waved at the girl who swooned. This earned him another shock.

"Itai..."

He muttered it softly. Aurora was an angel who was jealous of humans because now if she touched him, it shocked him painfully. And nothing, not even being an andriod, could prevent -that- from hurting. He fussed annoyedly with his keys. He never could get them in the door. Suddenly they were right and the door opened.

"Yes mother."

There was a gust of wind that sounded like soft laughter. Aurora. That girl never quit. He tossed the keys on the floor and they flew through the air and hung themselves on the rack. Then Aurora materialized into veiw, shaking her head.

"Pick up your own keys next time. I'm not a maid, I'm an angel."

"Oops."

He smiled slightly and her cheeks turned pink lightly. Even an angel was charmed by him. Amazing. Aurora told him she loved him once. She even loved his temper. She called him a kid. He wanted everything -now-. And it was true. He sat down and sighed, humming the tune he remembered. Even Aurora didn't remember the words. It was a nice tune, one his mother used to sing for him. Soon there was a soft soprano voice lifting with his. He looked over at the rocking chair that Aurora sat in to see her facing the sky, mouth open, singing the tune like a song bird. He stopped singing to hear her. She sang on, adding parts he didn't remember. Then she trailed off, still looking at the sky. She whispered something and a tremor went through her. Suddenly there was a rending sound and her wings fell away from her body, exploding into millions of feathers that turned into a white dust that gathered in a pile and was surrounded by a blue jar with a corked top. The wingless Aurora stood up, tears sliding from her eyes, and gathered the bottle into her hands.

"Thank you..."

She smiled, despite the tears. Juunana got up and stood next to her.

"What happened."

"I wanted to touch you."

She turned and smiled sadly, holding the jar in her hands.

"But, there are only two way's to do it. Either I can stay human now, or you can become an angel. Either way this powder will be used. You have to say what you want."

Juunana looked at her in shock.

"How could I ever be an angel."

"You have the love on an angel. That is all you need."

"But, you'll die eventually."

"If I stay human, yes I will."

"I want to be an angel."

The girl smiled and took his hand, helping him to uncork the bottle. The peice of soft spongy stuff dropped to the floor and bounced away. The powder swirled up out of the bottle which also melted into powder and surrounded them. Suddenly there was a flash of silver-white light and then they were standing in the midst of a white city.

"Welcome home."

"Where am I?"

"Heaven silly."

Juunana looked around in wonder. There were people with wings all over the place. Some smiled and waved at Aurora and some just stared at him. Juunanagou sighed.

"Whats wrong?"

"I don't have wings."

"Yes you do."

Aurora reached behind him and there was a sharp pain that lanced over his back. She held up a golden feather.

"See? Your wings are there. Yours are gold. You aren't a watcher. You're a new human."

"This is heaven?"

"No, this is heaven."

Juunanagou was surprised as Aurora wrapped her arms and wings around him and kissed him gently. He enfolded them with his wings also and held onto her.

"This really is heaven."

~OWARI~

~~~
*gags gently* Even if Aurora IS me! Geeze! Agh, Het! Help!! Shoot me! *hack*

KARIE *muah* <3