Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act IX, Vacations and Sensations ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: Yet again it is my duty to inform you that I'm not Sanami Matoh, I'm not making any money off of this, and I don't own FAKE. Oh yeah, be prepared for some serious lemons kids. They're on vacation after all.
 
“That was some good food,” Dee said with a grin as they climbed the stairs back to their room. “Damn, we should have English food more often.”
Ryo chuckled and stretched, one hand sliding up to push his hair back. The hotel was practically empty, and they had shared the large dining room with only a handful of other guests. Despite this, however, the chef had gone all out on their meals and both had eaten until they were more than full.
The door clicked open and then shut, Dee sliding the locks into place with the practiced ease of someone who had lived in a big city for all of his life. Ryo flopped onto the bed and stretched again, his muscles straining and tensing as he yawned. Dee watched with a small smile, enjoying the way his lover's body shifted and moved, the natural grace that flowed from Ryo so completely. It was amazing to watch him sometimes, and Dee vowed that he would wake up with Ryo the next morning to join him on his jog. It was a promise that he was very good about making at night and exceptionally good about breaking the following morning.
“So what do you want to do tonight?” Ryo asked as he locked his hands behind his head and stared up at the ceiling.
Dee chuckled and cleared the room in less than three steps.
“Ack!”
Ryo soon found himself pinned in Dee's arms as Dee pulled him into a long slow kiss. Dee lightly sucked Ryo's bottom lip into his mouth and nipped it with his teeth, Ryo tensing a little as Dee released it. Dee's tongue skated over it and then slid into Ryo's mouth, gliding through him and pressing warmly to every surface. At last Dee pulled back and gave Ryo one of his patented Dee smirks.
“How about a game?”
“Game?” Ryo said with open confusion, his mind a little bewildered after the kiss.
“Mm-hmm,” Dee said, the smirk growing. “Just you and me.”
“What kind of game?” Ryo asked as he propped himself up on his elbows.
Dee's smile became absolutely wolfish. He hopped off the bed and dug around in one of his bags for a moment before he returned and held out his hand. Ryo opened his palm and Dee dropped two dice onto it. Ryo stared down and then blinked in surprise.
One of the dice was glassy green and had many more sides than the normal playing dice Ryo was used to. On each surface in fine spiraling letters was a body part, leg, back, hand, ass…the list went on and on. Ryo frowned and examined the second piece Dee had handed him. This one had fewer sides and was darkly blue, its surface covered in action, caress, lick, kiss…Suddenly Ryo understood the game and he blushed slightly as Dee scooped the dice back up with a chuckle.
“We'll play until one of us admits defeat,” Dee said. “Roll the dice and that's what you do.”
“What does the winner get?” Ryo asked coyly.
Dee paused, as if the question had never occurred to him. He waited a long moment as though he really were trying to think of an answer and then grinned at Ryo again.
“Twelve hours of whatever he wants,” he answered.
Ryo's eyes drifted back down to the dice and then up to Dee's expectant face. Ryo couldn't help but smile at the playful look in his partner's eyes and he nodded, his face flushing darker as Dee laughed in triumph and sat down next to him.
“I'll go first,” Dee said.
He shook the dice in a loose fist, winking at Ryo as he blew into his hand and then dropped them onto the nightstand. Kiss Neck.
“Oh lucky me,” Dee purred.
Ryo was surprised that he tensed as Dee turned to him, the dark green eyes flashing with desire and hunger as he unbuttoned the top two buttons of Ryo's shirt. Ryo shivered as he was lowered back onto the bed, Dee's lips feather light across his pulse as the soft bed met him. Now the kissing became firmer, Dee's tongue tracing across his skin as Dee covered Ryo's neck in slow teasing kisses. Ryo's eyes slid closed and his fingers tangled in Dee's hair as Dee continued to lap and kiss against Ryo's neck. His mouth covered every part of it, each kiss different, deep and light, sucking and playful, and soon Ryo was panting heavily. Dee's hands began to dart down into Ryo's shirt, another button sliding open as he caressed his fingertips across Ryo's chest. Ryo's eyes fluttered open.
“Stop,” Ryo panted suddenly. “Your turn…it's up…that's not what you're…supposed to do.”
Dee chuckled and pulled his hand up, dropping one last kiss on Ryo's tingling neck before he sat back up. Ryo took a few deep breathes before he sat up and pushed his hair back. He scooped the dice up and rattled them in his hand before he dropped them back to the table. Lick Back.
“Looks like you're the first one to lose a piece of clothing Lover,” Ryo said with a coy smile.
Dee grinned back and pulled his shirt off, Ryo's eyes drifting across well-toned muscle and smooth skin.
“On your stomach,” Ryo breathed and Dee lay down on the bed.
Ryo hovered over Dee, his breath tickling across Dee's skin as he moved up and down the smooth olive back. Dee squirmed a little, impatient for Ryo to start, and Ryo smiled as he leaned down and drug his tongue down the length of Dee's spine. Dee moaned in pleasure and Ryo began to coat Dee's back in short lapping licks. He swirled his tongue over the skin, his body heating with the taste of Dee and every part of him wanting to just rip Dee's clothes off and cover every inch with his tongue. Ryo smiled and licked Dee's shoulder blades.
“I'd like to lick you everywhere,” he whispered against Dee's skin, knowing what the words would do to his partner.
Dee moaned and his fingers tangled in the blankets. He panted lowly and struggled to clear his head.
“No fair talking,” he finally ground out. “My turn.”
Ryo pulled back and Dee sat up shakily, the grin again sliding into place as he stared at his Ryo. The dark blush was back, and Dee wanted to cover Ryo's face in kisses so he could feel that heat against his lips. He sighed and picked the dice up.
“A kiss for luck?” he asked coyly.
Ryo chuckled and leaned forward, his lips brushing against Dee's lightly before he pulled back. Dee smiled and rolled the dice. Massage Hands.
Dee lifted Ryo's hands into his and gently circled his thumbs over Ryo's palms. He worked each finger, caressing and pulling, rubbing down into the muscles and easing away all stiffness. Ryo closed his eyes and sighed. He had never realized how much tension he was carrying in his hands. It felt so good, Dee's touch so thorough and deep. Ryo moaned and his head arched back a little as Dee stretched and rubbed his fingers. Suddenly Dee sucked the end of Ryo's finger into his mouth, and Ryo's eyes snapped open. His breath caught as he watched Dee suck lightly at his finger, then release it, gently kissing the end as his eyes slid up to meet Ryo's.
“I know,” he said huskily. “Your turn, but I just couldn't help myself.”
Ryo smiled and picked the dice up in his tingling hands. He paused and smiled at Dee.
“A kiss for luck?” he said, his lips sliding into a playful smirk.
Dee leaned forward and pressed their lips together, his tongue lapping lightly across Ryo's lips before he pulled back. Ryo sighed slightly, his eyes dark and hungry and he rolled the dice quickly. Caress Face.
Dee couldn't help the snort of laughter that escaped him. That didn't seem like a very lucky roll. Then suddenly he was pinned down on the bed, Ryo's weight pressing heavily on top of him as Ryo's eyes locked with his. Soft hands began to play across his face, fingertips brushing up over his jaw and across his eyes.
“W-wait…” Dee said shakily.
“What?” Ryo asked as his fingers circled Dee's lips. “There's no rule about how I caress you, is there? Nothing that says that I can't lay here?”
“Technicality,” Dee whispered.
Ryo smiled and continued to lightly explore Dee's face. His smile softened as he brushed his hands over Dee's face, and Dee stared up into Ryo's dark eyes. He could see it there, in those mysterious pools, how much Ryo loved him. It was, just as Ryo had told him so many times, more than anything. Ryo's hands framed his face and Dee found a light blush spreading across his own cheeks. Ryo's smile shifted, became a little amused and he leaned forward for a long slow kiss.
“Your turn,” Ryo whispered and planted another peck on Dee's lips before he rolled off of his lover.
Dee sat up slowly and brushed one hand across his warm face before he scooped the dice up. He turned to Ryo and found Ryo waiting, his eyes lightly closed as he leaned forward for another soft kiss. The dice rattled loudly as Dee dropped them. Kiss ears.
Dee chuckled and scooted closer to Ryo, his arms wrapping around his partner's waist as he breathed warmly across Ryo's left ear. He kissed it slowly, his tongue sliding out to caress over it gently. He explored it with his mouth, his tongue darting into Ryo's ear until Ryo shivered and squirmed in Dee's hold, his fingers clutching at Dee's chest as he moaned.
“You're so sexy,” Dee whispered.
“No talking, remember?” Ryo murmured.
“Does that mean my turn is over?” Dee asked, playfully running his tongue across Ryo's ear.
“I didn't say that,” Ryo answered, his fingers tightening in Dee's shirt.
Dee chuckled over Ryo's ear and then turned his attention to the right ear. He nibbled at it with his lips, his tongue now coating it as he kissed and licked it firmly. Ryo moaned again and he slumped looser in Dee's hold as Dee's breath tickled over his skin. Dee's hands began to explore down over Ryo's body and Dee felt Ryo's lips press against his neck. Then Ryo snapped himself clear again and pulled away from Dee.
“Your turn's over,” Ryo said as he shook his head. “You and your groping.”
“You like it and you know it.”
Ryo smiled and picked the dice up. They kissed again, their tongues tangling together now before they pulled apart with slow gasps. Ryo rolled. Massage arms.
Ryo straddled Dee's thighs and pulled one arm between their bodies, his eyes misty and dark as he drug his fingers up and down the skin. He began with light caresses, his fingers almost like light itself as they danced across Dee. Then, slowly, he began to deepen the movements, pressing harder into Dee's skin and caressing and loosening tense muscle. Dee closed his eyes and smiled with pleasure as he felt his arm begin to relax and calm. Ryo lowered Dee's arm until it was resting around Ryo's waist and he lifted up the other arm. He continued to massage and caress into it, pulling and tugging at the muscle until it was limp and relaxed in his hold. He wrapped it around his waist too and leaned forward to kiss Dee. Dee's eyes slid open and he gazed in dark brown depths as Ryo's tongue slipped into his mouth. He sucked at it, Ryo's taste filling him as Ryo swirled his tongue up through Dee's mouth. At last their lips parted and Ryo rested his forehead against Dee's. Dee smiled and hugged Ryo closer.
“You want to admit defeat?” Dee whispered.
“I was just going to ask you the same thing.”
Dee released him and picked up the dice, Ryo giving him another kiss that left both shivering and clutching at the bed as Dee rolled the dice. Massage Ass.
“Oh thank you God,” Dee moaned and grinned at the blush on Ryo's face. “Pants off Sexy.”
Ryo dropped his jeans onto the floor and lay down on his stomach, his hands already shaking in anticipation as he tangled them in the blanket. His face was dark red and he shivered as Dee's fingertips skated across his smooth ass. Dee chuckled and began to clutch and stroke across the soft skin. Ryo moaned as Dee dug his fingers in and squeezed. Dee closed his eyes, desperately trying to reign himself in as the sight beneath him washed up through him. He began to push harder, thrusting Ryo down into the bed as he kneaded and caressed the skin. Ryo gasped and his fingers tightened in the blankets as Dee rubbed him against the bed.
“That's not fair,” Ryo panted.
“Just a massage,” Dee managed, his voice husky and soft. “I'm not doing anything that I'm not supposed to.”
Ryo bit his lip and tried to hold his hips still, but damn it felt so good. He let Dee grind him down into the bed, strong fingers squeezing and massaging into him as he moaned and buried his face against the bed. Dee was panting, and every muffled sound that escaped Ryo was driving him crazy. Just say you lose, Ryo, Dee thought. Come on, doesn't this feel good? Ryo cried out then and Dee couldn't control himself. He leaned down and drug his tongue down the long smooth cleft. Ryo cried out again and squirmed as Dee's mouth brushed down him, he shivered and thrust himself down into the bed as Dee gripped his hips. Ryo's mouth opened wide and he moaned.
“S-stop,” Ryo panted. “Stop…my turn…Dee…”
Dee reluctantly released Ryo and Ryo lay in a panting heap for a moment before he groggily reached out and picked the dice up. He kissed Dee, his mouth frantic and needy now and Dee panted and moaned into the kiss as he draped his tongue across Ryo's mouth. They pulled apart and Ryo dropped the dice onto the table. Suck Nipples.
He laid Dee down onto the bed his hands gentle and soft as he knelt at Dee's side and locked his lips over one nipple. It was slow and sensual, Ryo's tongue swirling and tasting over the nipple as it hardened within his mouth. Dee stared down as Ryo's eyes closed and he lapped and sucked at the nipple, his teeth grating over it. Ryo's hair was hanging down messily, his shirt rumpled and clinging to his heated skin, and Dee could see the long smooth expanse of Ryo's legs, his soft ass a gentle curve. Dee groaned and closed his eyes, but images of Ryo thrusting down into the bed, his face clenched and lustful filled his mind. Dee was panting as Ryo moved to the other nipple and latched his teeth against it as he created a tight vacuum with his mouth. He could feel Dee's body vibrating beneath his lips, his partner shivering and clutching at the blanket as Ryo continued to work over him. Tell me you lose, Ryo thought. I don't want to stop this Dee. Let me keep going.
They were competitive people, neither one could help it, they didn't like losing. It definitely made the game more interesting, as it allowed them to drag it out as both struggled to win. Neither one was going to give in easily, not with twelve hours of heaven on the line.
Dee moaned again and Ryo swirled his tongue over the pert nipple as one hand caressed down Dee's side and slid to the bulge in Dee's pants. Dee's eyes tightened as Ryo's fingers began to caress him through the stiff denim. Dee's mouth opened wide as Ryo bit into his nipple and dug his fingers in deeper. Dee shivered and wrenched away.
“Your turn's over,” he managed through panting breath.
Ryo sighed into the next kiss, his desire open and Dee felt himself shiver with want. He was very close to giving in. Stroke Cock.
For an instant both stared at the dice in open disbelief and then a slow wolfish smile broke out over Dee's face. He pulled Ryo close to him, Ryo's back pressing tightly against his chest as Dee hugged him close.
“You want to give up now?” Dee whispered in his ear.
Ryo shook his head, too uncertain to trust his voice. Dee chuckled and his hands slid down to the straining erection. Ryo moaned and his head leaned back heavily against Dee's shoulder as Dee began to squeeze and stroke across Ryo. Ryo's lips parted, soft needy cries escaping him as his hips thrust lightly into Dee's hands. Dee closed his eyes and bowed his head forward to rest it against Ryo. Ryo's bare ass was scraping and rubbing against his own erection, and the soft touch was driving him mad. He squeezed Ryo, his hand dragging up the length of Ryo's erection before his fingers caressed over the tip.
“Ahhh…” Ryo arched back into Dee and writhed, his body pressing deeper against Dee's. “Dee…”
Dee was panting and stared down at his hands, entranced as they worked over Ryo, touching and exploring, stroking over every inch. Ryo was moaning and biting back on soft cries as he clutched at the blanket and thrust into Dee's hands. That's it, Dee thought. I can't take this anymore.
“You win,” Ryo moaned. “You win. Don't stop.”
Dee grinned and sighed with relief. He thrust his hips forward against Ryo and Ryo moaned with pleasure. Dee clamped his lips down onto Ryo's neck and sucked hard, the skin salty with sweat and sweet with Ryo's taste all at the same time. He played his mouth across the skin until he was sure he had marked Ryo and then he pulled back, gently kissing it now before his lips slid to Ryo's ear.
“Sexy little Ryo,” he whispered. “I love you so much.”
“Uhhh…Dee,” Ryo moaned and turned his head until his lips found Dee's.
They kissed, Ryo's tongue pumping into Dee's mouth as Dee continued to stroke and squeeze. Ryo's hands were gripping his thighs now, his fingers digging into Dee's jeans as he felt his body tense.
“Dee,” Ryo moaned into the kiss and Dee clamped his lips back over Ryo's as Ryo arched forward and came.
Dee continued to pump and caress until Ryo was shivering and slumped heavily against him. Dee smiled and brushed his hand up Ryo's body, slowly unbuttoning the shirt and then brushing his hand up and down Ryo's chest. He kissed Ryo's neck, gently touching and caressing with his lips. Ryo was panting and his whole being vibrated beneath Dee's touch. Dee's cum covered hand slid around Ryo's waist and then down his ass as Dee pulled back from him. He pushed Ryo forward and Ryo pulled his legs up under his body as Dee began to pump and tease over him. The shirt pooled up against his neck as Dee scraped his tongue up and down Ryo's back, his free hand still playing over Ryo's chest. Ryo closed his eyes and thrust down onto Dee's hand, enjoying the sensation and the loud moan that escaped his partner. Dee worked him for a moment longer and then pulled his pants off and slid into Ryo's waiting body.
He draped himself over Ryo's back, holding him close as he thrust lightly in and out, his eyes closed as he began to kiss and lick Ryo's neck. The shirt was scratchy and rubbed against Ryo's skin as Dee pressed against him, his hands clutching at Ryo's chest as both moaned and slid into the slow rhythm. Dee's eyes closed and he sucked at Ryo's neck, his hand now caressing down over Ryo's now hardening cock. He knew he wasn't going to last long, he was so aroused after the long game. He could already feel the fire building and he squeezed Ryo a little harder, his hand working Ryo back into readiness as Ryo moaned beneath him.
“I love you,” Ryo breathed. “I love you more than anything.”
Dee's mouth slid free from Ryo's neck and locked into a wide silent scream, the words enough to push him into cumming. He filled Ryo, and felt Ryo splay across his hand again as he came. Dee clutched at Ryo, his whole body weak now after the force of finally releasing. He felt shivery, like he was going to drift away, and he pulled out slowly, his arms still encircling Ryo. They lay down on the bed, both panting and Ryo turned to wrap himself around Dee, almost as if he feared drifting away himself. Dee nuzzled his face into Ryo's hair and his eyes slid closed a little.
He smiled then and kissed the top of Ryo's head.
“Better rest up Sexy,” Dee whispered. “You're all mine tomorrow.”
“I'm already all yours, every inch of me,” Ryo murmured and his arms tightened around Dee. “And you're all mine.”
“Damn straight,” Dee said and sighed as his eyes slid closed and he drifted off to sleep.
 
Dee awoke slowly, warm sunlight on his eyes as he finally slid them open. Ryo was seated at the end of the bed, one of the hotel's bathrobes wrapped around him, his thick glasses in place as he read his book. Dee grinned suddenly, now was his chance, after all, Ryo was all his today. He started to sit up, but something jangled loudly and he was held in place. He glanced up with surprise and his mouth dropped open as he saw the silver handcuffs locked around his wrists.
Ryo glanced over.
“Oh, awake now?”
“Ryo,” Dee said shakily. “What's going on here?”
“Hmm?”
Ryo closed his book and set it on the bedside table, the dark glasses soon following.
“Don't you `hmm' me,” Dee said. “What is this?”
Ryo chuckled and traced a small circle on Dee's chest with his fingers.
“It looks like a naked man handcuffed in my bed,” Ryo said playfully and kissed Dee's nipple.
“But…but I won last night,” Dee said, trying to ignore how good Ryo's touch felt.
Ryo smiled and drug his tongue across Dee's chest.
“Are you telling me to stop?”
He sucked the other nipple into his mouth and Dee tried to stifle a deep moan.
“N-no,” he managed finally.
“Good,” Ryo said and kissed Dee's chest lightly. “After all, you did it to me, and turn about is fair play.”
Dee moaned loudly as Ryo climbed on top of him and rested his thigh in between Dee's legs. Ryo kissed him then, his lips soft and warm and his tongue gently caressing into Dee's mouth. He pulled back and gave Dee another of his playful smiles.
“Don't worry Lover,” he said softly. “We'll extend your winner's rights into tomorrow.”
Dee nodded and leaned forward for another kiss, hungry for Ryo now. Ryo chuckled and pulled away, Dee growling in frustration as Ryo reached over to the nightstand and picked up a small silver pitcher. He moved until he was straddling Dee's thighs, the robe parting some to reveal a patch of smooth pale skin. Dee's fingers itched to touch it, and he cursed the handcuffs that held him immobile. They had barely started and he was already going insane. How had Ryo managed this?
Ryo lifted the pitcher and then held it over Dee's chest, honey drizzling down across his skin and pooling thickly over him. Dee blinked and watched as it caressed over his body, oozing over nipples and pooling in the slight dip of his stomach. His eyes slid up to Ryo's face and he couldn't help but moan at the small hungry smile that was plastered on his lover's face. Ryo covered him in honey and then set the pitcher aside, his eyes skating over Dee's skin before he loosened the robe and then tossed it aside. He leaned forward, propping himself up over Dee and slowly drug his tongue through the sticky sweetness. It danced over his tongue and he licked harder to reveal a clean strip of olive toned skin. He pondered it for a moment then turned his attention to Dee's stomach, sucking and lapping at the skin as the honey slid up his tongue.
“Ryo…” Dee moaned as Ryo's tongue and mouth slid all over his body.
Ryo pressed forward and began to suck at Dee's nipple, his tongue swirling over it as he lapped up the golden honey. He traced his tongue over every muscle and inch of Dee's chest, hungrily swallowing every drop of honey, moaning with pleasure against Dee's heated skin. Dee's eyes kept fluttering closed and he forced them open, watching with pleasure as Ryo cleaned him, his lover's eyes dark and unfocused as he covered Dee's body with his mouth. Now Ryo's tongue traced up Dee's neck and slid into Dee's mouth, his tongue thick with the taste of honey. Dee sucked at it and swirled his tongue over it, delving deeper beneath it all, sucking his way down to the taste of Ryo. Ryo moaned into the kiss and Dee almost yelled with joy as he finally found Ryo's own flavor and it began to seep down into every part of his being. The kiss drug on and on, their lips barely parting for air before they clamped together again. Finally Ryo pulled away and caressed his hands over Dee's chest.
“I love this body,” Ryo whispered as he splayed his pale hands against Dee's darker chest. “Every part of it.”
Dee's eyes closed again and then slid open as Ryo circled his finger lightly around Dee's nipples. He leaned down and drug his tongue across Dee's chest again.
“And it tastes so good,” he murmured over the skin. “Better than honey.”
Dee moaned and Ryo sighed with pleasure at the deep sound. He slid down and knelt between Dee's legs, gently spreading them wider as his fingers caressed down Dee's thighs. He smiled at how pale his fingers looked against Dee's skin and he leaned forward to suck at the delicate skin on the inside of Dee's leg. Dee pressed himself into the bed as Ryo lapped and kissed at the skin, hungrily moving his mouth over it as his fingers searched down Dee's legs. Ryo pulled back and took a deep breath before he buried his face against the other smooth thigh.
“It's so beautiful,” Ryo murmured as he sat up again and gazed down at Dee through half-lidded eyes. “I want you all the time.”
He leaned forward and pressed his lips to Dee's stomach, pulling the skin gently between his lips and then releasing it, searching over it as Dee shivered beneath him.
“All the time,” Ryo repeated softly and swallowed Dee's erection.
Dee screamed as Ryo sucked hard, drawing Dee deeper into his throat and hungrily swirling his tongue over it. Ryo's hands clutched at his hips and held him still as Ryo continued to lap at the skin, his mouth bobbing up and down as his lips scraped over Dee. Dee shivered and cried out, Ryo's lips and tongue working him into a frenzy. God he wanted to touch Ryo.
“Unlock me,” he moaned. “I want you. Ryo, please…”
Ryo just swallowed again and Dee's eyes clenched shut tighter as Ryo pumped his tongue in a fast desirous rhythm. Dee was panting now, and he couldn't help himself as he thrust his hips up from the bed. Ryo was ready, though, and swirled his tongue over Dee as Dee came. Ryo lapped it all up, swallowing it almost greedily as Dee moaned and writhed against the bed. Ryo sucked him dry before he pulled free and smiled down at Dee, his lover's eyes half-lidded and his chest heaving in long pants. Ryo leaned forward and kissed Dee's stomach again before he retrieved the lube and covered his fingers. He pressed against Dee's legs, and Dee pulled them up against his body, his mind drifting as he expectantly waited for Ryo's touch. Ryo puffed against his fingers, warming the thick gel and then slowly slid one inside. Dee moaned at the sensation and Ryo kissed one knee.
“Okay Lover?” Ryo whispered.
Dee nodded and Ryo chuckled as he slid a second finger in. Dee moaned and his eyes shut tighter as he willed Ryo to move faster. He wanted Ryo to fill him and then press their bodies together. He wanted as much contact with Ryo's skin as he could get, and his wrists rattled angrily against the handcuffs as he struggled to get some kind of control over himself. Ryo smiled at the soft sound and slid a third finger in. He pumped and stretched Dee until Dee was shivering and moaning again, a thin sheath of sweat over his body as his feet dug down into the bed. Ryo kissed his knee again and then carefully positioned himself, his movements slow and gentle as he entered Dee.
“Ryo,” Dee murmured happily as Ryo finally leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Dee.
Ryo smiled languidly and nuzzled against Dee's neck, enjoying the soft pause and the feeling of filling and being filled. He kissed Dee's neck now and then found his lips, both moving slow as they explored over tongues and through mouths. Ryo's eyes slid closed and then opened again to stare down into Dee's deep green eyes. Dee looked so peaceful and contented, so safe and loved wrapped up in Ryo. Ryo smiled softly.
“I love you,” Ryo whispered. “More than anything.”
Dee smiled back and leaned forward for another kiss, Ryo's lips meeting his this time.
“I love you too,” Dee answered as they pulled apart.
Ryo buried his face back against Dee's neck and breathed in the familiar warm scent. He thrust forward gently and Dee moaned with pleasure and arched his whole body to answer Ryo's movement. They were slow, gentle, and continued as Ryo caressed over Dee and held him close, the touching soft and they came softly, both slipping easily into pleasure. Ryo gasped and whispered against Dee's neck, his body pressing more tightly to Dee as it welled through him and shivered up through him. Dee buried his face against Ryo's hair and closed his eyes as he felt hot fire dance across his skin and fill him and his mouth slid open in a silent smile. They rode through it with careful caresses and light kisses, Dee wallowing in the gentle contact that Ryo continued to lavish him with. Finally they kissed once more and then Ryo slid free and splayed himself over Dee's warm body.
Ryo's dark eyes were half-lidded and he smiled as he felt Dee sigh with contentment beneath him.
“Thank you Ryo,” Dee said softly.
Ryo's smile grew a little and he kissed Dee's chest before he turned and stared up at Dee with his dark beautiful eyes.
“I love you Dee,” Ryo said. “I always will.”
“I love you too,” Dee answered. “Forever.”
Ryo slid up his body and kissed him again, his arms snaking around Dee as he rested their bodies together. The kiss stretched out and then Ryo dropped his head heavily onto the pillow next to Dee's and sighed into his neck. Dee smiled and jangled the handcuffs quietly.
“Don't fall asleep on me Sexy,” he said softly. “You still need to unlock these.”
Ryo sighed in mock annoyance, but sat up and snagged the keys from the nightstand. He unlocked the handcuffs and then tossed them away. He lay back down over Dee and then wrapped Dee's arms around him with a small smile. Dee chuckled and kissed Ryo's hair.
“Demanding today, aren't we?”
Ryo smiled and burrowed closer to Dee, both drifting off into a light doze as the sunlight filled the room with warmth and light.