Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE In Love: Act XVIII, A Nice Buzz ❯ A Smoking Wager ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Timeline: After the last act. Just some fun here kids. I don't own FAKE and we're now into that PWP that I warned you about earlier.
 
“It's like the beginning of every damn porno I've ever seen,” Dee muttered as he pounded on the elevator's buttons.
“Don't even think about it,” Ryo bit out with narrowed eyes.
His partner shot him a carefree smirk and winked.
“Think about what?” he asked innocently.
Ryo's scowl didn't fade; he wasn't buying into Dee's act, ever. Dee chuckled and pulled the emergency phone out of the little box under the control panel.
“Hello?” he said into the receiver. “Is this maintenance? Good, listen I'm in the elevator and it's stopped dead. Uh-huh, that's the one…Well why didn't it have a damn sign on it? No, there was not. You'd better get somebody over here to get me out of here, goddammit or I'll--”
Dee suddenly slammed the phone down.
“He hung up on me,” he growled. “That son of a bitch. He said that this elevator's been out of order since last night and that I need to pay attention to the signs posted. Did you see any signs?”
Ryo glanced down at the file he held. He'd been reading and absently following Dee. He doubted he could name three people he'd passed on the way to the elevator.
“No,” he said and shrugged. “I wasn't paying attention.”
Dee grunted and leaned against one well polished wall. He rubbed his hands over his face and then stared hard at Ryo. His partner stared back with a small frown.
“What?” Ryo asked finally.
“I need a cigarette,” he told him.
Ryo blinked and shrugged.
“So smoke.”
“I don't have any,” Dee said. “I left them in my desk drawer.”
“No wonder you were so anxious to get back,” Ryo said with a slight nod.
“Yeah,” Dee said crossly.
“Well,” Ryo sighed. “Did he say how long it would be before they could get this thing moving?”
“No,” Dee moaned. “This sucks.”
“There's not much you can do about it, Dee,” Ryo said and slid down the side of the elevator to sit on the floor. “Just relax.”
“I need a cigarette to relax,” Dee snapped at him.
Ryo's eyebrow lifted slightly and Dee shook his head.
“Sorry,” he grumbled. “I just didn't have one this morning and then we were busy and now I really want one.”
“Just calm down,” Ryo urged. “It shouldn't be too long.”
Oh how wrong he was.
 
Dee was practically climbing the walls by the time they finally opened the doors and let him out. He roared at the repairmen for making him wait so long and then all but raced to his desk. Dee usually wandered downstairs or up to the roof for his cigarettes, but today he didn't even bother. He lit it and took a long deep pull as Ryo finally wandered in behind him, the office door clicking shut behind him.
“Better?” Ryo asked flatly.
Dee nodded and closed his eyes.
“Much.”
“Addict,” Ryo muttered.
“You just don't understand,” Dee said, happily blowing smoke out his nose.
“No,” Ryo said. “I don't. You smoke too much. And you were a dick for the last two hours because you needed nicotine. It's just a cigarette.”
“Sorry,” Dee answered irritably. “I can't help it. I like smoking. I like cigarettes. And I damn well like nicotine too.”
Ryo shook his head. It had not been pleasant being locked up with a nicotine starved ranting Dee Laytner. Ryo had lost track of how many times Dee had called maintenance to complain and definitely didn't know how many times he had had to tell himself to just ignore whatever Dee was saying. He scowled irritably and filed away the reports they'd been working on.
“Look,” Dee said and sighed. “I'm sorry Ryo, really. I know I smoke too much. I just…I'm sorry.”
“Yeah,” Ryo said distantly as he flipped on his computer.
“I could quit,” Dee offered.
Ryo snorted and Dee immediately frowned.
“You think I can't?” he asked darkly.
Ryo looked up at him as he slid on his dark framed glasses.
“You just said it yourself. You like smoking. You like cigarettes. And you damn well like nicotine. I don't think you could go three days.”
“What?” Dee said, his pride hurt a little. “You don't think I have any will power, do you?”
“Nope,” Ryo answered.
“Fine,” Dee snapped. “A month. I will quit smoking for a month.”
“Oh please,” Ryo said as he rolled his eyes and opened another file. “You're never going to make it. You couldn't make a week.”
“I can do a week easy,” Dee yelled.
“Dee Laytner if you manage a day without smoking it'll be a miracle.”
“I told you I can do a week!” Dee roared back.
“Yeah right!” Ryo yelled. “I'll believe it when I see it.”
“It's a bet then,” Dee snapped. “I'm going a whole week without smoking.”
“And when you fail, you have to start using the patch,” Ryo told him.
“Fine,” Dee said angrily. “What do I get when I win?”
“When you win?” Ryo laughed with disbelief. “Dee Laytner, if you go a whole week without smoking a single cigarette I'll--I'll…”
“You'll what?” Dee snapped.
“I'll—I'll have sex with you on this very desk.”
Dee froze.
His jaw dropped.
He ground out his cigarette.
 
Day One.
“Piece oh cake,” Dee said chipperly as he drank his coffee.
Ryo was blushing, one hand spread over his face as they relaxed in the kitchen. He still couldn't believe he'd said that, he couldn't believe he'd…oh god at work even.
“Coffee tastes different without a nicotine buzz before it,” Dee said conversationally.
“Yeah,” Ryo answered glumly.
Dee chuckled.
“Don't even think about it,” he said, his eyes narrow and smile cool. “You're not getting out of it.”
Ryo glared at him.
“You're pretty damn cocky considering you haven't even gone twenty four hours yet,” Ryo pointed out. “And I'm not worried, because it's never going to happen.”
“Oh yeah?” Dee snapped.
“Yeah,” Ryo answered, his jaw set and eyes firm. “I know you.”
“Then you should have known better than to have sex as the prize, shouldn't you've?”
“That was an accident,” Ryo muttered, blushing again.
“But a happy one,” Dee said with a wide grin.
 
“So how'd the first day go?” Bikky asked curiously.
He knew his dad and the moron had some kind of bet running about whether or not Dee could quit smoking for a week. So far it was creating a weird competitive tension between the two of them, which Bikky really didn't understand. He figured that Ryo would want Dee to win; it would mean a smoke free apartment for seven days. What was the problem? Ryo didn't want to talk about it and Dee just grinned.
Bikky decided he didn't want to know the details.
“No problem,” Dee said brightly. “I didn't even think about taking a cigarette break.”
He grinned triumphantly at Ryo and the brunette scowled back.
“Liar,” Ryo muttered and headed off to make dinner.
Bikky glanced over his shoulder to make sure his dad was really out of hearing range and looked back at Dee again.
“Seriously perv,” Bikky said. “How'd the first day go?”
“Hell,” Dee answered in a soft voice.
“And there're six more days to go,” Bikky reminded him with a malicious grin.
“Don't remind me,” Dee groaned.
 
Day Two.
Dee drummed his pen on his desk, he fidgeted with every piece of paper he had, and couldn't seem to sit still for thirty seconds. Ryo shot him an annoyed glare.
“Would you please get something done?” his partner said flatly.
“Huh? Oh, right, sure.”
Dee picked up one file and flipped it open, his foot jiggling as he tried to read. He couldn't seem to focus and absently read the same line three times before it stuck. He shifted in his chair and his hand again strayed to pick up a pen. He bounced it against the file, the tapping growing louder and faster until Ryo cleared his throat. Dee glanced over with a small smile and then clamped the pen between his teeth.
“You sure you don't want a cigarette?” Ryo asked blankly.
Dee froze. His eyes slid up from the file and moved slowly across the room. A small smile curved his lips.
“I'm sure.”
 
Day Three.
“Goddammit,” Dee snapped. “Where in the hell did you put that paperwork?”
“I sent it off to Rose for his signature,” Ryo answered.
“What? Dammit Ryo, I didn't even get a chance to read that.”
“It was just standard paperwork, Dee,” Ryo said distantly as his fingers sped over his keyboard. “There's a copy on file down in records if you're really desperate to see it.”
“So now I have to walk down to the fucking basement if I want to see the paperwork on my own damned cases?” Dee growled.
Ryo glanced at him over the monitor, his fingers freezing for a moment as he pinned Dee beneath an unamused stare. Dee's mouth thinned and he quickly looked away. Ryo continued to type.
“Goddammit,” Dee grunted. “I'm going to records. Try not to ship off anything else of mine while I'm gone.”
“I'll get right on that,” Ryo muttered.
Dee scowled at him as he left.
“Three days,” the dark haired detective murmured as he climbed down the stairs. “Just four to go, just keep focused. You can do this.”
His eye strayed out the window as he passed through the lobby, the designated smoker's haven packed full. Dee groaned and continued downstairs.
“I want a cigarette,” he moaned.
 
Day Four.
“We're having pasta again?” Dee grunted as he stared down at the pot Ryo set before him.
“Yes,” Ryo answered blankly. “You can make yourself something else if you don't want it.”
“Damn Dee,” Bikky said with a frown. “Don't be an ass.”
“Bikky,” Ryo warned.
Bikky's eyes slid to Ryo and then back to his own plate.
“Well I'm going to have some,” the boy announced. “Dish me up, Dad.”
Dee closed his eyes and rubbed absently at his forehead. He sat silently for a moment and then held out his plate.
“Sorry Ryo,” he said dully. “It smells great.”
Ryo nodded and piled on some noodles and quickly covered them in a light white sauce. They ate largely in silence, Dee snapping at Bikky whenever the boy tried to talk to him, and Ryo obviously biting his tongue to keep from helping the bickering to escalate into an all out fight. Bikky was scowling when he cleared the dishes away, and when Ryo went to grab a couple of beers the boy leaned in close to Dee.
“You think you can make three more days before I bitchslap you?” he hissed.
Dee's eyes narrowed dangerously, his lips parting to bite back and Bikky glared.
“Go ahead,” Bikky challenged. “Yell at me. I dare you.”
Dee's jaw clicked shut and he spun away from Bikky.
“Get lost monkey boy,” Dee muttered. “I'm not in the mood.”
Bikky snorted and headed off to his room. Ryo set a cold beer down in front of him and sat down next to him. One hand gently squeezed at Dee's shoulder.
“You okay?” Ryo asked softly.
“Just tense,” Dee muttered.
“Only three more days,” Ryo said quietly.
Dee looked up in surprise and Ryo gave him a shy smile and a faint blush.
“I'm kind of looking forward to giving you your reward,” Ryo confessed softly.
In that moment, Dee was certain he could manage thirty more days.
 
Day Five.
“That's it!” Rose bellowed. “Laytner, go have a cigarette!”
Dee scowled at him darkly.
“You can't make me smoke,” he snapped back.
“You're being a dick,” Rose growled.
“That's funny coming from you,” Dee whipped back.
“He's really gone four whole days without smoking?” Drake asked with disbelief.
“Yes,” Ryo said a little tiredly. “This is day five. His temper is going down hill.”
“I thought it was supposed to get easier after the second day,” JJ said with a frown.
“Whoever told you that is a fucking liar,” Dee said as he spun around. “I'm going for coffee.”
He slammed the conference room door shut when he left, the window rattling dangerously in it. Ryo sighed and shook his head.
“Ryo,” Rose said with open resignation. “Will you just tell him to smoke already?”
Ryo looked up at him with a flat expression.
“No,” Ryo said simply.
 
Dee splayed his hands across his desk as he closed his eyes. He could do this, he could do this, he could do this goddammit. He grit his teeth and slumped down into his chair. Good God there was no way in hell he could finish this.
His eyes opened wearily and slid across the room, suddenly locking on Ryo's desk. He stared at it, the smooth wood and wide flat top. His head cocked to one side as he really looked at it in a new way. It was at a very convenient height, and was wide enough to comfortably fit a sprawled body. His mind conjured up images of Ryo spread across that smooth reflecting surface and Dee felt a small smile curl at the edges of his lips.
Two more days.
 
Day Six.
“Jesus Christ,” Dee muttered.
It was not a crime scene for the faint of heart. He looked away as the coroner finally pronounced and they started to peel the victim up from the pavement. Ryo winced beside him and then flipped open his notebook.
“I think it's safe to say that this falls under criminal investigations,” Ryo said wryly.
“You think?” Dee snapped back.
Ryo's mouth thinned but he kept silent. Dee grumbled darkly as he picked through the crime scene, his eyes narrowed and challenging as they passed over everything. It was cold, it was raining, and he wanted to go back to their warm little office. Oh God that was such a lie. He'd stand out in the damn rain for the rest of the day if he could just light up.
He sighed quietly. It was actually getting easier. Not by much, but by a little. And with that he had started to wonder just what kind of man he was without a cigarette between his fingers. He snapped at the people he cared about most, he yelled at his prick of a boss without any kind of provocation, and he spent more time bitching about every little thing than was healthy. If that was the kind of man he was, then he should damn well have a cigarette surgically attached to his lips just to mellow him out.
He sighed heavily as they climbed back into their car, Ryo's little notebook filled with notes and observations as well as a few witness statements. They sat in silence for a moment and Dee shook some of the rain out of his hair.
Ryo chuckled and shoved him back.
“Watch it,” his partner laughed.
Dee smiled and started the car, half way listening as Ryo read through the statements and information. They plotted out their next move and then headed into the building, Dee's eyes closing as he inhaled the heavy scent of cigarette smoke that wafted past the entrance.
“Dee,” one of the smokers yelled. “I can't believe you quit! What's wrong with you?”
“Ah peer pressure,” Ryo teased. “Come on Dee, go have a cigarette. It's what all the cool kids are doing.”
Dee grinned and shook his head. “You'd like that, wouldn't you?”
Ryo blushed slightly and looked away. Dee's grin grew.
“Or maybe you wouldn't.”
 
Day Seven.
Dee glared at the clock. Time could not possibly be moving this slow. He shredded the paper he held in his hands and then glanced down with a small wince. Please God don't let that have been something important.
Crime scene photos were strewn across his desk, every single one seemingly more violent than the last. Dee closed his eyes. It felt like the scenes were burned on his retinas. He felt so tense, and nothing seemed to help anymore. He just wanted to relax a little. How did people do this job without smoking?
“I can't take it anymore,” Dee growled and wrenched out of his seat.
Ryo looked up from his desk and Dee shook his head angrily.
“I'm going for a walk,” he snapped.
Ryo's mouth thinned and he nodded.
“Okay.”
“I'm not going to smoke,” Dee bit out.
“I didn't say you were,” Ryo said softly.
“You…were thinking it,” Dee practically yelled at him.
Dee slammed the door on his way out. He stalked downstairs and stepped out into the bleak night. The acrid smell of cigarette smoke buzzed in his nostrils and Dee couldn't help it when he closed his eyes and breathed it in thickly.
“Hey Dee,” Erin said happily as he leaned against the building.
Oh shit.
“Richardson,” Dee said stiffly.
“Whatchya doin'?” Erin asked with a wide grin.
“Nothing,” Dee growled and jammed his fists in his jacket pockets.
“You out for a smoke?” Erin asked innocently.
“No,” Dee snapped back. “I'm not out for a smoke.”
“Oh,” Erin said with a sigh. “I was hoping to get rid of the rest of these cigarettes, but if you're not interested I guess I can just throw them away.”
Dee's eye twitched and he stalked forward, one finger roughly jamming into Erin's chest.
“That's not going to work,” Dee growled. “I'm not smoking.”
Erin stared at him and then shook his head.
“What in the hell did you bet?” he asked with disbelief. “You've been nothing but a pain in the ass all week, but you still haven't smoked once. The office pool is spiraling out of control.”
“Pool?” Dee echoed.
Erin shrugged.
“You'd be surprised how many people have already lost money on you.”
 
Dee stared at the clock, Ryo hooked under one arm, a glass of wine in his hand, and a pack of cigarettes on the coffee table in front of him. He leaned forward a little, Ryo chuckling softly, and as the second hand made its last rotation he slammed down his glass and snatched up his cigarettes.
Dee lit one quickly and pulled long and hard at the dry taste, his eyes drifting closed as he leaned back into the couch. Ryo leaned back against him, still sipping at his wine as Dee happily puffed on his cigarette.
“How is it?” Ryo asked.
“Fantastic,” Dee answered with a pleased smile.
And then he sighed softly and turned to lightly rub his lips across Ryo's hair.
“And this was probably one of the most stressful weeks of my life,” Dee said.
“It was definitely…long,” Ryo agreed.
“And I hear that you made a lot of money off of me.”
“I knew you'd make the whole week,” Ryo said simply.
“You put me through hell to get it,” Dee pointed out.
“It was only seven days.”
“We just went through how long those seven days were,” Dee said.
He shifted a little and kissed the top of Ryo's head.
“And I'm cutting back,” Dee said softly. “I smoke too much.”
Ryo smiled and lightly brushed his fingers down Dee's arm.
“That's good to hear,” Ryo murmured.
“Soooo,” Dee said with a wide grin. “My prize had better be worth it.”
Ryo flushed scarlet.
 
Ryo's eyes flickered up to the clock and he couldn't help but wince a little as time sped along. Dee chuckled and Ryo's eyes snapped to him, his partner giving him a wolfish smirk that sent a blush racing across Ryo's cheeks.
“Problem Ryo?” Dee asked sweetly.
Ryo scowled at him and glanced down at the papers he held. He'd been looking at this sheet for the last ten minutes. His eyes kept straying to his damn desk.
And then he'd blush.
And get distracted.
And somehow lose another ten minutes.
And the whole day had been like that.
He closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair, one hand rising to brush up through his hair. He was fast running out of time. Suddenly he heard Dee stand up, Ryo's eyes cracking open a little to stare at him warily.
Dee grinned.
“Whelp,” Dee said as he stretched. “That's about that.”
He sauntered to their door and clicked the lock in place, the blinds clattering noisily as he closed them. Ryo's face burned as Dee winked at him and ambled to their window to close those blinds as well. His partner then slowly headed back across the room, tugging his tie off and tossing it aside as he flipped the lights off. Sullen gloom filled the room and Ryo's hands tightened around the edge of his desk as Dee slowly moved towards him.
“You ready to pay up?” Dee purred silkily.
He leaned across the desk and slowly kissed Ryo, one hand lifting to gently caress across his face. Ryo's eyes slipped closed as Dee nipped at his lips and then sat down on the corner of his desk.
“You look nervous,” Dee said softly.
Ryo closed his eyes for a moment and sighed.
“I've never done anything like this at work,” he said hesitantly.
“Good to know,” Dee told him with a grin and moved to straddle Ryo's thighs.
He thrust forward against his partner, Ryo's hands now tight at his waist as Dee drew him into another long kiss. Ryo fell hungrily to Dee's lips, his fingers squeezing at Dee's sides as their tongues tangled together. They pulled apart with slow nips and pecks, Ryo panting slightly as he shook his head.
“I don't think this chair was made to hold two people,” he warned. “And I don't want to have to explain what I was doing when I broke it.”
Dee chuckled and stole another quick kiss before he fluidly slid back up onto Ryo's desk. He left his feet perched on Ryo's chair, fencing his partner in and pinning him down with a welcoming smirk.
“This is a really bad idea,” Ryo said.
“The door's locked,” Dee told him. “We're off the clock. What's the problem?”
“Why don't we just go home?” Ryo suggested, a little blush on his cheeks.
Dee grinned.
“Because I don't want to. And you agreed.”
He pushed his feet back and forth, slowly rocking Ryo's chair as his partner stared up at him with a flurry of emotions.
“Come on Ryo,” Dee coaxed. “Spice up your resume.”
Ryo snorted laughter.
“What?”
“Sex in the work place,” Dee said with a hungry smile. “It looks great under job skills.”
“Sex fiend.”
“Prude.”
“Why do you think calling me names is going to talk me into this? I'm not four.”
“You're right,” Dee said, his smile growing as he kicked off his shoe. “Absolutely right.”
Dee ran his foot up the inside of Ryo's thigh, his partner gasping and closing his eyes as Dee began to rub lightly against his cock. Dee smiled and leaned back a little on the desk, his other foot still slowly rocking the chair.
“How's that for convincing?” Dee asked softly.
He watched Ryo waver. As much as he teased his partner, Ryo was far from a prude, and once they got started, there was very little about him that was innocent either. Ryo liked sex, he liked sex with Dee…he just had certain comfort zones. Upon occasion Dee liked to tweak them a little and see just how far Ryo was willing to stray out of them. Judging by the way his partner's eyes were dropping to his zipper, Dee was pretty sure that sex in a mildly public setting wasn't too far of a stretch.
And Ryo had promised him this. Sex on this very desk.
“Are…are you sure the door's locked?” Ryo asked hesitantly.
Dee grinned. “Yup.”
“And you really don't want to go home?”
“Really don't,” Dee said happily.
He slowly leaned forward and kissed Ryo, his tongue gently brushing across the seam of Ryo's lips before darting inside. It was one of those kisses, one that Ryo felt in his whole body. It left him light headed and clinging to Dee's knees to keep upright. It sent a spark flitting down his spine and racing out through his blood. It made him very ready to say yes. When Dee finally sat up Ryo blinked thickly as the taste of his lover remained upon his lips.
“We can go if you want to though,” Dee said softly.
“N-no,” Ryo whispered. “Let's just…go slow.”
Dee couldn't help but smile.
Ryo leaned forward and slid his hands down Dee's thighs. The chair's wheels squeaked noisily as Ryo rolled closer, Dee's foot moving back to rest on the other side of Ryo's leg. Ryo smiled and softly pressed his face to Dee's thigh. Dee's eyes drooped closed and one hand moved to tangle in Ryo's hair. Ryo began to nuzzle at him, gently rubbing and licking at Dee's suit pants, Dee's other hand now massaging at the back of Ryo's neck.
“God Ryo,” Dee murmured.
Ryo's fingers ghosted down his legs and carefully opened his pants, spreading them wide and then dipping down inside. He pulled Dee's erection free, his lips parting a little as he leaned forward to blow a long warm blast of air across the slowly thickening flesh.
Dee's eyes slid closed as Ryo ran his tongue down Dee's cock, his lips tracing lightly down as he swirled across the base and back up. He carefully pulled Dee into his mouth, his tongue now lapping lightly as he began to suck, Dee clutching at his hair and moaning softly. Ryo slid up and down, his lips tight and hot against Dee and breath panting lightly. Dee arched up from the desk, his head thrown back as he sighed softly.
His hands tightened in Ryo's hair and he pulled his lover back, leaning forward for another long kiss. Their tongues tangled together for a moment and Dee rested their foreheads together before he spoke.
“Get up here,” he husked.
Ryo stood up slowly and stepped forward, Dee sliding to the edge of the desk to pull Ryo up against him. He nibbled across Ryo's stomach, his hand tugging the finely pressed dress shirt free and exposing soft white skin. He kissed over Ryo's stomach, his hands firm at his lover's hips and legs moving to pin Ryo closer. He sat back up and slowly opened Ryo's dress pants, a slight shiver of anticipation running down Ryo's spine as his slacks slid down his legs. Dee's hands slid around to lightly squeeze his ass, Ryo leaning forward and moaning softly in answer.
Dee guided Ryo up onto the desk, a few stray pencils and papers scattering as he spread Ryo carefully next to their aged computer. Dee tugged off Ryo's pants, shoes, and socks and dropped them into a little pile on the floor. He paused then, savoring the moment and the sexy picture now spread before him.
His hands slid back to Ryo's hips, lightly squeezing there as he caressed his lover with his eyes.
“You look amazing,” Dee whispered.
Ryo smiled hesitantly and Dee noticed the way his eyes flickered nervously to the door. Dee couldn't completely choke back on his soft chuckle and Ryo glanced back at him with a dark flush. Dee grinned and slowly slid his hand up Ryo's leg. He watched Ryo's eyes close and lips thin to a pale line as his palm gently cradled his partner's cock. A long sigh escaped Ryo and then his lips clamped tightly back together as Dee gently closed his hand. He began to lightly stroke, his touch soft and slow as he worked Ryo.
Ryo's body shook a little, his eyes opening and closing as he struggled to keep silent. Dee fished around in his pocket until he found the little package of lube, specifically packed for this very occasion, and ripped it open with his teeth. He quickly coated his fingers and tossed the tube aside before slowly pushing at Ryo's legs.
One of Ryo's hands slid to his mouth, his teeth lightly biting into the back of his palm as Dee brushed one finger over his opening. Dee continued to work slowly, reveling in the silence of it all, the office still and quiet and broken only by the occasional rustle of paper or the soft sound of flesh sliding against flesh. A second finger slid into Ryo's body and Dee began to pulse and curve his touch, Ryo now breaking out in a fine sheath of sweat.
“God,” Ryo panted and then bit back down into his hand.
Dee smiled and continued to loosen his partner, his cock aching and hard as he watched Ryo's eyes again and again slide to their locked door. Yes, Ryo had definitely never done anything like this before, and Dee couldn't help but feel a little honored that he was again being given the privilege of being Ryo's first. Ryo's body loosened easily, his legs spreading a little as his eyes closed and his hips began to thrust him up into the smooth grip of Dee's hand.
“Right here on this very desk,” Dee whispered as he pulled his hands free from Ryo.
Ryo moaned softly, his teeth digging in deeper to his skin and Dee quickly spun his partner a little, his feet planted firmly as he drug Ryo into position. Ryo's free hand locked around the edge of his desk, his shirt rumpled and clinging to him now as Dee slid slowly forward. Dee's eyes slowly closed and he forced them open so he could watch Ryo, his partner arching up to meet him and still frantically trying to keep his silence. God Dee was amazed that Ryo hadn't drawn blood.
Dee's hands moved to Ryo's hips, gripping tight as he began to thrust forward. Another stifled moan escaped his partner and Dee had to bite his own cheek when Ryo's legs wrapped around him and pulled him forward again. He could hear the muffled sounds of the precinct, a soft din that barely reached them as Dee set his pace, his whole body hard and already teetering on the edge. He grit his teeth and forced himself to slow down.
He wanted to watch Ryo a little bit longer.
“Dee…” Ryo moaned.
“You're killing me Sexy,” Dee murmured as he leaned forward to nuzzle against Ryo's neck.
He felt another moan bubble up through his partner's body and Ryo's hand again clamped tight over his mouth. Dee watched as dark eyes clenched shut and every inch of his lover's body struggled. Dee almost chuckled as he slid one hand down Ryo's body, his fingers moving slowly, slowly, down. Ryo's eyes flew open as Dee lightly circled his stomach, the dark haired man's hips working in a soft rhythm. Dee smiled then, low and feral, and began again to reach lower. He watched as Ryo's eyes glazed with indecision and desire, dark brown flickering to the door again as his fingers tightened at his lips.
Dee's hand wrapped around Ryo's cock.
Ryo arched from the table, his eyes wide and whole body shivering as Dee thrust forward. The moan that escaped around his hand brushed all over Dee's body and left him struggling to calm down. He leaned forward, his voice husky now as he kissed over Ryo's face.
“Shh, better keep it down. There's no way of knowing just who has a key to that door…”
Dee felt a delicious surge of excitement as Ryo's eyes suddenly widened and his hand clamped down tighter. He felt the nervousness rush through Ryo's body, the adrenaline flickering through every limb.
“No telling who could open that door…”
Another moan, Ryo practically jamming his hand down into his mouth to silence himself.
“Who could see you like this…”
Dee accented with a stiff thrust forward. Ryo's hands shot up and yanked him down, their lips fusing tightly together as Ryo sucked Dee's tongue between his lips. He ate at his lover's mouth, smothering every sound that tried to escape him as Dee's pace began to quicken again. He was thrusting hard now, Ryo's legs wrapped around him and drawing him deeper, every push driving Dee closer and closer to the edge. Dee wrenched his eyes open as he felt the heat begin to surge down through his body and he stared down into Ryo's eyes, his partner almost flying beneath him. Dee thrust forward once more and then he was smothering a long pleased cry against Ryo's lips. He rocked again and again, Ryo coming suddenly in his hand as both clutched tightly together.
A long moment passed and then Dee slowly became aware of the sounds of the precinct around them. Of people working and investigating just outside their door. He softened the hungry kiss that still lingered between them and then gently pulled away. Ryo sat up shakily, his breath coming in long deep pulls as he ran his fingers up through his hair. Dee smiled at his partner as he sat down in Ryo's chair and pulled long pale legs to wrap around him again. The dark haired detective ran his fingers up and down Ryo's thighs, enjoying the soft shiver that ran through Ryo and the easy way his lover relaxed into his touch.
Dee sighed and rested his chin on one of Ryo's knees.
“You know, if this is how you're going to reward me for working on my bad habits, we can tackle swearing next week.”
 
 
For Blue, my smoking vixen, and for everyone who wanted some more…public loving. Chicka, chicka…