Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE In Love: Act XVIII, A Nice Buzz ❯ Aftertalk ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

So, did you like?
 
Please feel free to leave a review if you would. I love getting them. They make me purr with happiness.
 
It's amazing how long this series has become. No, I don't post as often as I used to, but please understand this; when I first started, I had no job. I basically spent all my time writing FAKE fanfiction and staring at the want ads. Now I have to work, so that cuts down on my writing time, but does allow me to survive. Tee hee.
 
By the way, a couple of people noticed that I gave Bikky a `real' name in the last act. Benjamin Richard. I'm sorry if that didn't jive with everyone, but I figured you make Richard into Rikky, then substitute it with the B from Benjamin and ta-da, Bikky! I thought he needed a full name for Ryo to yell at him when he starts to get into some real teenage trouble. I get the feeling that boy is going to be a handful.
 
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed these, and special thanks to everyone who wanted to see some behind the scenes moments with Diana and Drake and Rose and Jamie…and someday I promise to write something about JJ and Tim, I just couldn't come up with something this time that I didn't hate. It means a lot that people accept these relationships/characters because they aren't really canon. So thank you.
 
Much love and I'll post more.
 
Eventually.
 
When I write it.
 
Hopefully.
 
Grumpy Demon