Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Point of Veiw ❯ Dee ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 12 - Dee

"Ryo? Are you here? Please, just someone, anyone, open the door into the banished zone." I say to the door of Ryo's empty apartment. I forgot he was going to visit his Aunt. He either took Bikky with him, or he's staying at Cals.

I have to wait a week until I can talk to or see Ryo again. I could call his cell phone… but I need him to say it in person. Not email, not over the phone, and definitely not through another person.

"Banished zone? What the hell are you going on about, Moron?" Bikky. My ex-ultimate irritant. Now that I don't have- stop. You can't be one hundred percent sure about that yet, so just stop.

"Why aren't you at Cals?" Of course I have to ask. Ryo cares about Bikky more than anyone, including me, so I know that he wouldn't leave Bikky by himself for a week.

"I was actually waiting for you to show up before I take off for Cals." Bikky said stepping aside to let me in. Why does Bikky want to talk to me? The only communication we have is through fighting or arguing or whatever. But actual talking? This is something new.

"Why? What's up, and if it's something I've gotta think or argue about, you shouldn't expect me to talk much or argue back. I'm really not up to it, Bikky." And it's the truth. All I want is Ryo's love. I miss him and can't live without him. Damn, obsessed much? I've probably scared him away. I'm such an idiotic ass.

"I'll do all the talking then. I don't want to argue for once. It's about dad. I'm really worried about him. When he left this morning, he looked really bad." Bikky says. He reminds me of Ryo. Well, duh, stupid, Ryo raised him. "God, you don't look so good yourself." Smart-ass.

"Yeah, well, I miss Ryo. He didn't tell me where he was going. He did say that he was going to him Aunts house, but he didn't say where that is." I'm so not in the mood for this. Why did I come here? I knew Ryo was leaving today. I thought Bikky was at Cals… I don't know. I just don't know.

"I know where he is, but I think that right now all he needs is some time by himself to think and figure out his feelings. I got my two cents in about how I feel and what I think about this situation before he left, and I'm guessing you did too because you're you." Serious, then seriously smart-assed. He probably got that from the streets that he so often roams, and hell, maybe he even got it from me. Who knows?

"No, I didn't actually. He didn't even tell me what was wrong. All he said was that he needed some time alone." Why is my throat burning? Why can't I see clearly? Aww, fuck. I'm about to cry. Well, it wouldn't be my first time, but I can't let Bikky see my weak side. My only two weaknesses are rejection and Ryo. I'd do anything to avoid the first one, and anything to hold on to the latter.

Bikky moved from his chair and wrapped his arms around me. Comfort. Who knew the little brat had it in him? And for him to be comforting me? I mean, hello? Bikky and I are, er, were always bickering and shit at each other, but comforting and being comforted? That, too, is something new.

"It's clear to me that you need Dad as much as he needs you, just give him a bit of time before you go in there all emotional and stuff. He'll come back when he's ready. And if you tell anyone that I was comforting you, I'll kill you." Bikky said standing up into his usual slouchy position.

"I won't tell if you don't. And as for Ryo coming home when he's ready, I don't think I can wait that long. I miss him so much all ready, how am I supposed to last another seven days?" If anybody found out that Bikky was comforting me, I'd be ruined even worse than I am already, and I never thought that would be possible.

"Promise. Just give him a bit of time to think and respect that he's even considering you to be in his life, cause if it was up to me, you wouldn't be." Bikky said sticking his tongue out, signaling that our chat was over.

"Smart ass. Not get yourself to Cals, I don't want anything happening to Ryo's little pride and joy." I say before closing the door to my beloved's house. Who knows when, or if, I'll ever see it again. The bar is one of the only places I can go to make time go by a hell of a lot faster, so that's where I'll go to pass the time.

Author's Notes:

Dee: GOD DAMN THAT FUCKING BASTARD!! NOBODY ABUSES RYO AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!! -tries to jump out the window to find Rick-

Ryo: babe! -grabs Dee and pulls him to the ground- no! killing is against the law! Down boy!

Dee: so is beating a person up!! Now let go!

Ryo: -drags Dee upstairs-

Aaia: it always ends up that one of them drags the other one upstairs… always!

Tankle: I know! Doesn't it get you hot?! -chugs water-

Aaia: …right. About the story, I thought that Bikky and Dee ought to bond a little bit, so that's what they did^^

Ashi: -plays with Phil-

Aaia: Phil is her female pet rat, for those of you who are confused. Thank you again for following the saga this far. I don't know exactly how much longer the fic will be, but thank you to the faithful!

---eNd FoR NoW---