Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ Raditz Troubles ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Fighters

-I do not own any DBZ characters *sob* But anyway! Please enjoy my story!!!!!

-Sooooo sorry it took so long…

Please R&R!!!! I neeeeeeed the motivation! *Ahem*

Ok, I'll shut up now so you can read the story.

^.^

Once again with Radtitz and Goshi…

"Snap out of it woman! WHERE ARE WE?!?!?!?!" Raditz screamed, causing Goshi to recover from her dizziness.

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP?!?!?!?!?!?!?" She demanded more than asked.

"Answer me woman! Where are we?!" Raditz snapped.

"How should I know! All that I can see is dried mud and some grass patches, alright?! And let go of my shirt your choking me!!!" She demanded, squirming around trying to get him to let go.

He let go of her shirt, causing her to fall to the ground with a thump.

"OUCH!" She wailed. "That hurt you TWIT!"

"Good." He said firmly.

He began to walk away.

"HEY! Where do you think you're going?!" She snapped.

"I'm going to go find where we are. Then I will find my brother and kill him." He said plainly, still walking away.

"EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" She screamed unbelievably loud. Her voice had caused an echo throughout the middle of nowhere. "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO KILL, NOR EVEN SPLIT A SINGLE HAIR OFF OF GOKU'S HEAD!!!!" "Shut up woman, you're annoying me." He said rubbing his temples, while STILL walking away.

She charged to him and jumped on his back and began ranting. "You better not hurt Goku, OR ANYONE RELATED TO HIM!!! Do you understand?!?!?!?!? MONKEY-BOY!!!!!!!" She yelled hitting his head with a frying pan over and over again.

"Get OFF ME WOMAN!!!!" He bellowed. "And, I'm not the only MONKEY here!!! MONKEY-WOMAN!!! And where do you keep getting that pan from?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

"Don't you DARE call me monkey-woma-" she stopped mid sentence. Where did she keep getting this pan? She pondered on that thought for a bit, while still hanging onto Raditz back…

Oh-well… She had a pan, and she would use it.

"Hey. I see a city." Raditz said. "Now we can ask where we are."

"Well whoop-dee-doo!" Goshi said sarcastically. "WAIT!!!!!!" she screamed, causing Raditz to stop. "You can't go in there like that!"

"Like what?!" He said angered.

"Wearing this!" She said STILL hanging onto his back.

(Kind of like a piggy-back-ride. But nothing gross, OK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?)

"What is wrong with my saiyan armor?!?!" He yelled.

"Well if anyone recognizes you. They'll be scarred and run away." She replied.

"I see no problem with that." He said plainly starting to walk again, carrying Goshi on his back.

"Ok then if you won't listen to that then… What if they start a riot, run away, your BROTHER comes, beats you to a bloody pulp, MORE of his friends come, and CONTINUE to beat you up." She commented.

This caused Raditz to think. What if somebody DID recognize him? What if they DID run away? What if his brother DID beat him to a bloody pulp? And what if he DID have more friends that would continue to beat him up?

"Okay woman, what are you thinking?" He asked.

"We get different clothes for you, get rid of your armor, and give you a different name." She said, smiling at her brilliance.

"Wait a minute woman! I'm not getting rid of this armor!"

"Fine well we'll have to hide it somewhere then, you stubborn MONKEY!!!!!!!!" She screamed.

The city was getting closer and closer to them. They both saw a house just outside the city. In the back of the house they saw some clothes hanging out to dry. "Yes! We'll ask them for some clothes!" Goshi said.

"I never ask." He said sternly.

"Well what do you think we should do then?" Goshi asked sarcastically.

Without answering, he ran towards the house, carrying Goshi with him. They were now at the side of the small, rectangular house.

"What are you doing?!" Goshi whispered.

"Shhhhhh! Quiet woman!" He whispered loudly, putting a finger to his lips.

He dropped her onto the ground. "Ow!" she whispered, rubbing her bottom.

He sneaked to the back of the house. Looking to see if anyone was there.

`What an idiot.' Goshi thought. `If he wants to see if people were there, why doesn't he use his head device thingy.'

Raditz continued slinking to the back. He looked at the clothes hanging on the line.

`What are these things?' Raditz thought `I know!'

He motioned for Goshi to come over.

`Ugh! What does he want!?' She thought.

She walked over there as if there was nothing to worry about.

"What!" she whispered loudly.

"What are these things woman?" He whispered pointing to the clothes.

She looked at the clothed on the line.

There were many different clothes, with many different sizes. There was a pair of jeans that looked like they would fit Raditz. And a white T-shirt that also might fit him. These people were weird; why were they hanging baseball hats? They were also hanging… hair ties?! What was up with these people?

The realization hit her just then. Raditz was going to STEAL some of these clothes.

"You idiot!" Goshi whispered loudly. "You can't steal these! There not yours!"

"Shhhh! Yes we are! Now what am I suppose to do?" He asked.

"Oh man. I will be in soooo much trouble if anyone finds out." She said slapping a hand to her forehead. "Ok." She went over the clothes hanging on the line. She picked out the jeans she had seen, and flung it over her shoulder. Next, she picked out that white shirt she thought would fit him. She took the red baseball cap, and 2 hair ties. One for her, and the other for Raditz. She knew that if she did come across one of the Z senshi, they would automatically know it was him. But, his ki was another matter.

"Ok, lamebrain, lets go." Goshi said.

"Get on." Raditz said.

"What?" Goshi asked, still holding all the clothes over her shoulder.

"Well, you won't be able to run with that… stuff in your hands; so get on my back!" He said gruffly.

She had no choice, so she hopped on his back, careful not to drop anything.

And with that Raditz ran off…

Eventually they got to a spot, where there were mountains.

Raditz, once again, dropped Goshi.

"Ok, woman. What is this junk?" Raditz asked, not showing the least bit of interest.

"These are clothes. Put them on, they should be similar to your kind of clothes."

She set them on the ground next to Raditz.

"Ok, sound simple enough." Raditz replied.

He began to take of his armor.

"HEY!!!! WHEN I SAID PUT THEM ON, I MEANT BEHIND SOMETHING SO I DON'T HAVE TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!" Yelled Goshi.

"WELL YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT, BEFORE HAND!!! Stupid woman." Raditz picked up his clothes and went behind part of the mountain to change.

"Stupid monkey." Goshi mumbled.

She turned around and sat on a rock.

It felt like hours before he finished, but he eventually did.

He walked out from behind the cliff. He (thankfully) fit into the clothes (Which they stole). He wasn't wearing the hat, nor the hair tie.

"Come here." She said.

"What?!?!?!?!" He yelled.

"WELL, IF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SEE YOU, THEN YOUR HAIR HAS TO BE DIFFERENT THEN BEFORE!!!" She yelled. "We might have to cut it off.," she said, scratching her chin.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" He yelled. "We will NOT cut my hair!!!"

"And why not?" She asked, irritably.

"It is dishonor amongst the Saiyan race to cut the hair you are born with! That's why!" He said.

Goshi had watched the show "Dragon Ball Z," a few times, before she was sucked into a swirling vortex, only to find out that she is to become a savior of animes. But that's besides the point… So, anyway, she had learned about the saiyans, and most of the characters off of DBZ. She had watched them with her only friends; who were now referred to as Maya, and Tomae. But she had never heard about "Saiyan hair."

"Well… shouldn't it grow back?" She asked.

"No, our hair does NOT GROW BACK!!! He shouted in her face.

"Well then…" She began quietly. "SIT DOWN!!!"

He growled at her, but sat down on a stone.

She grabbed his hair, and very quickly got out the extra pony-tail, and put it in his hair. (So now you'll have to imagine him with his hair up.)

"There." She said. "Now me…"

"What about you?! They won't kill you!" He yelled.

"Yeah, I know…" She said. "But it's hot out here."

Raditz fell anime style.

"That is the least of your worries!" He said loudly.

"OH! AND I SUPPOSE YOU DO!!!" She snapped back.

"Actually, yes…" He said calmly. A little too calmly…

"What do you mean by that?" She snapped.

"Weeeeeellll, for one, you should always fear me." He said, pointing to himself.

"Ugh. Pl-ease…"

"Second…" he paused for a moment.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?" She shouted.

"You might fear that…" He said pointing behind Goshi.

She turned around very slowly.

"WAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!" There was a HUGE T-Rex standing behind her. It's tail was swishing hungrily. And it was drooling.

Her face went pale.

She did the first thing that came to mind. Run.

She ran the direction Raditz was in. Screaming the entire way. But then, out of nowhere, Raditz grabbed Goshi's arm and flew into the air.

He through her up into the air, and she grabbed ahold of his neck, and clung to his back as he flew into the air.

She was panting, since she was so scarred. Then she pulled it together.

"You can fly?" She asked, calmly.

"Yes, woman." He said gruffly.

"You… can fly? She asked again.

"Yes, now would you shut up."

"YOU CAN FLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" She screamed in his ear.

"YES WOMAN!! ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING!!!!"

She calmed down a little (keyword; "little")

"You mean, that while we were falling from the sky… You could fly? You mean that before you fell on my arm… You could fly?" A vein began to pop out on her forehead, as she clenched one of her fists and gripped his shoulder with the other. If Raditz were human, his collarbone would have broken by now.

"Yes, woma-"

"DON'T INTERUPT!!!!" She screamed, and hit him on the head with a frying pan, leaving a lump.

"Ouch!"

"I said… SHUT UP!!!!"

WHACK!!! She smacked him with the pan again, in the same spot. (Ouch.)

"AND WHEN YOU HAD TO STEAL FROM THOSE PEOPLE!!! YOU COULD FLY?!?!?!?!?!?!" She yelled whacking his head at every other word.

Back with Maya, and Tomae…

Tomae now had an ice packet for his head (since Chichi finally hit his head with that… pan of hers…).

"BUUUULLLMMMAAA!!!!" Maya whined. "Is it ready yet?"

"Just, erk, about, erk, Maya." Bulma said, trying to finish her new project.

"So Chichi," Goku asked. "What is Bulma working on?"

"Goku. I already told you. She's working on a machine that will send Maya and Tomae back, so they can find there friend again. I never met her, but if Maya is her friend, than she must be nice." Chichi said with a smile.

"Yeah, right." Mumbled Tomae.

"Wow! That sounds fun! Right Daddy?" Gohan asked with a smile on his face.

"Right." He said, giving Gohan a thumbs up.

"AL-RIGHT!!!" Bulma exclaimed. "It's finished!"

Gohan went over to look at it.

"It's done?" Maya asked. Bulma nodded. "YAY!!!!"

She ran over to Gohan, and hugged him. "Wow Gohan, this means I have to leave. BUT I GET TO SEE GOSHI AGAIN!!! YAY!!!" She said letting go of Gohan, and running all around the room.

"I just have to turn this on, right here. And… Walla!"

Sounds could be heard coming from the big machine. It was a square shaped object, with lots of buttons on the left side.

"Oooooooo." Gohan cooed. "This is cool! So what do you guys do once you get there?"

"Well." Tomae started, once he stood up and walked over (still holding ice to his head). "I think that Goshi might have reentered the door we came in from to get here. So we'll take the chance of doing the same. Then we'll look for Goshi, and return Raditz."He said cheerfully.

"Cool!" Gohan said in aw.

"Yeah, isnt IT!!!!" Right in the middle of his sentence he tripped over a wire, pushing Gohan into the portal. "WHOOOOAAAA!!!!!"

"AAAAAAHH" Gohan screamed.

He was sucked into the portal, leaving behind a blinding, white light.

Then… he was gone…

"GOHAN!!!" screamed Goku, reaching out a hand to stop Gohan. But… he was… to late…

Gohan, fell through a door, with a flash, and hit the floor.

"Ow! That hurt!" Gohan began to cry.

A computer voice came on… "INTUDER! INTRUDER! ELIMINATE! ELIMINATE!"

"Aaaaahhh!!!" He bagan to cry. But then he remembered what Tomae said…

`I think Goshi might have reentered the same door we came in from. So we'll take a chance and do the same'

"That's what I'll do!" Gohan exclaimed.

So, tiny Gohan, who was about 5 years old, opened the same door he came in from, and stepped through. And with a flash, he was gone.