Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ So they meet again... ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Fighters

-I do not own any anime characters. Just, KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!!!! *Ahem*

-Ok peoples… PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEE R&R. I will be your bestest friend… EVER!!!!!! Pweese? Pwetty, pwetty pweese? With a cherry on top?

(Cricket sounds are heard in the background…)

Ok, weeeeeeeeell anyhoo… ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!

Back with Gohan, Raditz, and Goshi…

They were walking for what seemed like forever. Raditz was just staring at the ground as he walked. Gohan was still asleep, being carried by Goshi. And she was extremely tired. But they were all facing the same pain. Hunger.

"I'm hungry." Raditz said.

"I know…" She said plainly. "I have known this for the past two hours. Because you have been TALKING ABOUT IT FOR THE PAST TWO HOURS!!!! NOW WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!!!" A vein popped out of her forehead.

As if on cue… Raditz' stomach growled.

GGGGRRRRRRRROOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLL… (Told ya')

Amazingly, Gohan was still asleep. But he stirred in Goshi's arms.

"Okay… Now listened you!!!" She said in a loud whisper, pointing at Raditz. "I do NOT want to deal with this kid right now! We have NO food. NO water. And NO SAFE place to sleep. So I reeeeeaaaaaally don't want to deal with it right now." She was still pointing at him, and speaking with a loud whisper.

"Well then… lets find some food." He said. "I'm starving!"

"OOOOOHHH NOOO YOU DON'T!!!!" She yelled.

"WHAT NOW,WOMAN?!?!?!?!?! I'M HUNGRY, AND I WANT SOME FOOD!!!!!" He snapped back.

"You are the grossest man alive!! "Next time I'll cook the meat" She said trying to intimidate him. "I saw that episode Raditz! You are nasty, eating a raw animal like that!! GROSS!!!"

"Episode?" He asked. `What is she talking about?' He thought.

Goshi covered her mouth. `Oops! I wasn't supposed to say that! Darn it! He's not supposed ta' know that I'm from another realm! Me and my big mouth!'

"Uuuuuuuuuh, nothing! I said nothing! Yeah, that's it, nothing!" She smiled a sheepish grin.

Then it hit him. He said those exact words right after he landed on Chikyuu! Right after he ate that animal! Was she stalking him?

"Are you stalking me?" He asked questionably.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT!!!" She shouted. `Great. Just great. Now he thinks I'm a stalker. Great.' She thought to herself.

"I'm no stalker!!" She snapped back with a snarl.

"Well then how do you know that I said that?" He said crossing his arms.

"Uuuuh, I just do! So just can it, Monkey boy!" She said walking off.

"I'll find out sooner or later Woman!!!!" He called out. Then he ran up to catch up to her and Gohan.

Raditz was smirking.

"What!?" Goshi snapped.

"Well, woman. I think you like me." He said smiling.

A vein popped out of her head. "What…did...you…just say?" She said through her clenched teeth.

"Yeah, that's what I think." He said still walking.

Goshi, with one free arm, reached behind her back and slowly, pulled out a very deadly weapon that should only be used by professionals. She pulled out a… frying pan…

"DDIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" She screamed, charging at him. Even though she was still carrying Gohan, she still had the power to beat the daylights out of Raditz.

BAM!!!

WHACK!!!

BOOM!!!

THWACK!!!

(Won't go into detail…)

Raditz was trying to get away from this mad woman.

"DIE RADITZ I WILL KILL YOU!!!" She yelled still running at Raditz with the frying pan held above her head, ready to hit something. Hard. And Painfully.

Gohan was still sleeping soundly in Goshi's arm. Still Drooling.

(Author sweat-drops)

About 700 meters away from the madness…

"Wow Chichi! This is Great!" A blue haired woman said, eating some food.

"Yeah *Chomp* Chichi *Chomp* it's delicious!" A man with an orange Gi said.

"Thank you!" Replied a woman with two hair clips keeping her hair out of her face, said cheerfully.

These people were having a little cookout party… thingy… And lots of people were there. It was held at a little with dome-type house.

The blue-haired lady, the man with the orange gi, and the woman with the clips.

Plus there were others too.

A man with scars on his face, who appeared to be with a floating cat.

A guy with green skin.

A guy with thick glasses who brought his family; his wife and daughter.

A guy with hair that defied the laws of gravity, and his son and daughter. To whom the mother was the blue-haired lady.

A short man with dark gray hair and a mustache and his wife and daughter.

They were enjoying a great meal. (Which was a LOT of food, considering there were saiyans at the party.)

They were all eating food outside, chatting with each other. (Except for the green guy.)

Food was served, and everyone was enjoying their meal…

Goshi, Raditz, and Gohan…

Goshi had stopped terrorizing Raditz (for the moment), and they were all walking calmly now. Gohan was STILL sleeping like a baby.

At that exact moment, something caught Raditz' eye.

"Woman!" He shouted, getting her attention.

Goshi's left eye was twitching. "What." She stated plainly.

"What is that?" He said pointing to a small capsule-shaped thingy on the ground.

Goshi recognized it right away. "That's a capsule!" She said in amazement. "But what is one of these things doing out here?" She bent down and picked it up with her free hand.

"What's a capsule?" Raditz asked, scratching the back of his head.

She fiddled with it with her fingers. "It's something that can carry things that are larger that its size, and shrink it down to fit inside." She said not taking her eyes off the small contraption.

"Oh." He spoke, not really getting what she just said.

"I wonder what it does?" She whispered to herself.

She clicked the top button, and through it to the ground.

POOF!!!

A big poof of yellow smoke appeared and was gone in a jiffy.

"Aaah!" Goshi winced. It was a lot louder than she thought.

She quickly recovered and glared in awe at the stainless steel box that was now in front of them. It was about the height of Goshi's knees.

"Wow." She stated to no one in particular.

"What kind of contraption is this?" Raditz asked poking the box in various places.

"Like I said, It's a capsule." She said in a dull tone.

"What do you do with this thing." He asked, STILL poking it.

"You can put stuff in it. What else would you do with it?"

"CAN IT WOMAN, I'M THINKING!!!!" He shouted.

Goshi's eye began to twitch again.

He began staring at it in deep thought…

"Ugh, I can't take this anymore!" And with that, she bent over, and opened the box.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR WOMAN!! YOU BROKE IT!!" He shouted.

Goshi fell over anime style.

He kept on yelling, "WOOOOMMMMAAAAANNN!!!!!! You broke it!!! You have destroyed a perfectly good-"

WHACK!!!!

Goshi smacked him in the face with the frying pan.

"I did not brake it, you fool! I merely opened it!" She said, putting her pan away for safekeeping.

"What do we put in it?" He asked rubbing his sore face.

"Stuff."

"Ok…" With that said he pulled out his… scouter?

Goshi's eye's bulged. "Wha-wha-what are you doing wi-with that?" She said stumbling on her words. She saw that episode. The one where Raditz told Piccolo what that… scouter does.

"What now woman?" He asked in an aggravated tone.

"What are you doing with that?" She pointed to it with a shaky finger.

"This? Well, it IS mine you know!" He held it up to her face. "It was made for an Elite warrior, like me."

`They could have heard everything I've said, and what Gohan said. What if the Saiyans no where we are at this very moment!! Raditz is soooooooo dead…' she thought to herself.

"WOMAN!!! Snap out of it! You've been standing there for the past three minutes, doing nothing but stand around like a mindless zombie!" He shouted, waving his hands in her face.

"YOU MORON!!!" She began to reach for her "Secret weapon." The pan…

"Wo-woman, what are you doing?" He asked a little shaky.

"They could hear us?" She asked. Her eye twitched, and a vein popped out of her forehead.

"Who is they? And what the heck are you talking about, woman!" He said staring at her.

"What do you mean, they? I mean, the other Saiyans, stupid monkey-breath." She spoke through clenched teeth. "They have been listening to our conversations? They know that I am here?! They know that the others are here?!? They know that you, your nephew, and I are here?!?! OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" she seemed to get angrier the more she spoke.

"I DON'T KNOW!!! Since we came here I haven't checked it to see if they could hear us, it just never crossed my mind!" He shouted in her face.

Then another realization hit him. How did she know about the others?

"WOMAN!!!!" He clenched his fists together, in rage. "HOW DO YOU KNOW OF THE OTHER SUVIVORS OF VEGETA-SEI?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

`Oops… darn it Goshi! Just clamp it!' She thought to herself. `Look what you've done now! Quick! Think of something!'

And she did the first thing that came to mind…

"DDDDIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!" She charged at him with her "Secret weapon." The pan… (Dun, dun, dun!!! *Ahem*)

"YOU DON'T SCARE ME WOMAN!! I'VE FACED TUFFER OPPONENTS BEFO-"

THACK!!

Goshi's frying pan purposely collided with his face.

"Ouch…" He mumbled.

When he recovered, he quickly ran away from her.

And yes, Gohan is STILL asleep…

They were too concentrated in what they were doing to notice their new surroundings. They were on a cliff!

AND they failed to notice the HUUUGGGEE dinosaur staring at them, who was also on the cliff.

The dinosaur eventually got bored and waddled off. But it's tail felt like having some fun…

"STTTTOOOOOPPPP!!!" Shouted Raditz.

Goshi stopped in her tracks. Her pan was merely five inches from his face.

"What?" she said, panting.

"We better stop." He said leaving his fighting stance.

"And why should I do that?"

"BECAUSE WE'RE ON THE VERY EDGE OF A CLIFF!!" He shouted in her face.

Goshi stopped and looked around. It was sunset, but (thanks to her new Saiyan senses, she could see just fine; as if it were the middle of the day.)

Something interrupted her train of thought.

WHAM!!!

Something had whacked her and Raditz in the back. It was that dinosaurs tail.

Raditz was knocked three feet into the air until he realized he could fly, and caught himself in the air.

Goshi, on the other, hand couldn't fly. Raditz reached out both of his hand and caught the back of Goshi's shirt collar, and the sleeve of Gohan's shirt.

"Phew." Raditz and Goshi said at the same time.

At that moment, Gohan opened his eyes. "What's going on?" He looked around, and he freaked out. "AAAAHHH!!! HELP ME! HELP ME!! Goshi! What's going on?!?!" He squirmed in her arms.

Goshi gripped him tightly. "GOHAN!! Calm down! You're alright!"

RRRIIIIPPP!!!

The back of Goshi's collar (where Raditz was holding it) ripped. She fell foreword, but Raditz was still holding Gohan by the sleeve. "CRAP!" Raditz shouted.

She fell off the cliff. But she did get to say two words to Raditz as she fell…

"YYYYOOOOUUUU IIIIDDDDIIIIOOOOTTTTT!!!!"

SPLASH!!!

(Wait a minute? "Splash?" What happened to Blam? Or Caboom? Or Crash? Oh well…)

She landed in a lake of water. She whipped her legs rapidly as she lashed through the water. She hit a rock hard, and blood came out where she cut it on the rock. Bubbles surrounded her as she tried to get to the surface.

At the mysterious party…

A voice was heard from far off…

"YYYYOOOOUUUU IIIIDDDDIIIIOOOOTTTTT!!!!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up.

At the lake, not too far away, they saw a big splash that was probably 20 feet high.

"Goku! What do you think that is!" The scar-faced man asked.

"I don't know Yamcha. But I'm going to find out." He stood up from the table.

"I'm coming with you Kakkarot!" The man with flame-like

hair said.

And the two flew off…

Back with Raditz and Gohan…

"Okay now, boy" Raditz said to Gohan. "I don't like this shirt." He said pointing to Gohan's over-shirt.

"Wha-what's wrong with it?" He stuttered.

"I just don't like it. Do you have a shirt under it?" He said putting him down on the ground.

He nodded in reply.

"Good. Take your over-shirt off. It looks like a dress." He said, crossing his arms.

Gohan was too scared to disagree. He took it off and handed it to his uncle.

He clicked the capsule, and put it in the box, then put the box back in the capsule.

"Stupid girl." Raditz said looking over the cliff.

"What's wrong with Goshi? Why is she stupid?" Gohan asked, tilting his head.

"Nothing, she just fell off the cliff, that's all. Lucky her, there was a lake under it." He said, still looking down at the body of water below.

The other two people…

"Vegeta, I see two people on that cliff. One is a little boy, and the other is a grown man." The man in the orange gi said, while he flew in their direction.

"I see it too, Kakkarot."

They saw the man grab the boy, and jump off the cliff. But he landed safely onto the ground, still holding the boy by his arm, and then drop him.

The man in the orange gi landed on the ground, as did the other man. They walked over to the strangers.

"Hello!" The man in the orange gi said.

Raditz and gohan jumped at the sudden noise.

Raditz turned around, but Gohan just bent over to the water searching for any sign of Goshi.

Raditz eyes bulged.

"What are you staring at!" the short man with spiky hair snapped.

"…" Raditz said nothing, his eyes still bulged. There they were. Right in front of him. His prince, to whom he fought for, and his brother, whom he had recently gone into battle with. But… they were different. They were older.

Underwater…

Goshi had begun to calm down, but there was a serious pain shouting up her right leg.

At that moment, she saw something approaching her. Something big… It was a fish! Oh she had had enough of this!

With her left leg She kicked the huge beast.

Above water…

Gohan saw something. "Hey, something's coming!" Raditz turned and so did the other two. The water rushed about, and out of it came the biggest fish any of them had ever seen! It looked as though it were flying! It was shot up into the air and disappeared out of sight.

"What the?!" Gohan said, taking a step back.

Just then, Goshi surfaced, flipping the hair out of her face.

"Vegeta." Goku whispered.

"What!" He replied.

"Who's that?"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TA' KNOW!!!" He yelled, clenching his fists.

"Ooooooohhhh you'll get it now!" Goshi threatened Raditz.

Vegeta and Goku stopped talking and looked at what they were doing.

"Uuuuuuuuhh, Goshi!" Raditz said nervously. "You look wet-, errrr, nice. Yeah nice! That's it! Heheh…"

Blood surfaced the water next to Goshi.

"Goshi! Are you ok?!" Gohan asked with concern.

"I'm fine! Ergh!" She winced in pain.

"You're hurt." Goku said cutting into the conversation.

Without looking up, Goshi swam to the edge using her hands. And dragged herself to sit up. Ther was blood running down her leg.

Goshi was growling to herself.

"Who are you?" Goku asked.

That's the chapter. Ta Da!!!

PLLLLEEEEEAAASSSEEE R&R!!!!! I need to know what you think!!!!!!!