Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ Sweet Dreams... ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Fighters

-I do NOT own any DBZ characters.. Oh well..

-Ok.. will you pweese send me a review of my story? PWEESE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I NEED A REVIEW!!!!!!!! I'd like to thank the people who reviewed already..

-person

-S.N.

-shadow

-broken sky

-K.K

-the girl in the story

-Ryoko

-Trunks serenity Angel

-mooncatz

If you would like to be on this list.. REVIEW MY STORY!!!!! *Ahem* thank you.. that is all..

*********************************

Once again.. the reason why Maya, and Tomae are not in the story is because they are in a bigger part later on.. Thank you ^-^

*********************************

On with the story!!!!!!!!!

With Goshi Raditz and Gohan..

It was the middle of the night.. everyone was asleep in the Son's house..

Raditz was sprawled out on the couch, lightly snoring..

Goku and Chichi were asleep in there bed..

Gohan (the little one.. Remember, the other one is sleeping at HIS house.. ok? Good.. now that we got that covered..) Was sleeping on the floor. His blanket had become entwined in his sleep (from moving around.. just incase you didn't know..).

And Goshi was breathing softly lying on her right side as the moonlight shone through a window, covering her face. She was no longer unconscious.. She was sleeping.. She was having a dream..

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*: *:*:*

Goshi was in a field with many hills. A breeze blew by her. She walked over to wooded area, where she walked through the green trees. She came to a clearing. There, she saw the most wonderful thing she could ever see in her entire life.. a giant frying pan..

Her eyes twinkled, and shimmered in delight. "Aaaaaah.." She cooed.

She began to run toward it. The sky around her began to darken, but Goshi didn't notice. She was merely a foot away. She jumped at it. But then it..disappeared! It started to rain, and she fell face first into the mud.. (Because the pan disappeared)

"Hey! Who did that?!" She demanded to no one.

"Grrrrrrrr." She growled. She clenched her fists together in the mud.

She stood up, trying to wipe off the mud.. useless..

She heard a grunt.

She looked up to see.. THAT GIANT EVIL-PIGGY THING!!!

Her jaw dropped, but she quickly closed it.

The untamed beast flapped its enormous black wings, and let out a loud squeal.

Goshi knew what that squeal was.. war..

Her eyebrows furrowed. She was angry.. (We are talkin' MAJOR explosives people..)

The giant pig dug his hoof into the wet dirt beneath its feet.

Without warning, Goshi charged at the drooling animal. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! YOU DARE TAKE AWAY MY FRYING PAN!!!! I DON'T THINK SO!!!"

She was about to hit him, when…

FLASH!!!

Everything disappeared. The pig, her surroundings everything..

It was all white, and she was just floating there.

"Huh?" she looked around. "Wha-what's going on?"

As if to answer her question, another flash appeared. She was in the air. She was looking down at a city.

A smirk spread across her face. "I'm flying! I'm flying!" She sang over, and over again.

Just then. She started falling.. "Uh-oh…" A small sweat-drop appeared on the side of her head.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!"

She flapped her arms around, as if trying to fly. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa-oof!" She hit the ground.

She landed on the top of a flat building.

Someone laughed behind her.

She turned around. She saw four people. The first one she saw was Raditz. RADITZ?!?!?! WHAT IN KAMI'S NAME WAS HE DOING IN HER DREAM?!?!?!?!

A vein popped out of her head. He was laughing at her.

The next one she saw was Goku. He stood there talking too.. VEGETA?!?!?!?!?

Goshi tried to ignore it..

The other one she saw she couldn't quite recognize, but she did know him from somewhere.

Then it hit her. The spiky hair, the shiny golden plate-like jewelry. It was.. BROLLI?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Ok, she could handle the other three being here, but what was Brolli doing here? (For those of you who don't know.. Brolli is another Saiyan. You can look him up on the internet.)

Raditz laughter became louder, disrupting Goshi's thoughts.

She looked at him, narrowing her eyes. Everyone else disappeared.

Suddenly, Raditz stopped laughing and pulled out... her frying pan.

Goshi's eye began to twitch, and a vein popped out of her head.

She charged him head on. And this time... she made it. She grabbed hold of her frying pan, but Raditz wouldn't let go.

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*: *:*:*

In the real world...

Goshi was rolling around in her sleep. She was tugging on her pillow.

"Give me... my frying... pan...idiot..." She mumbled.

Objects around the room started to lift from their original places.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..." She growled. Her eyebrows were furrowed.

Her hair flickered gold for a second. Then it fully turned golden. Her hair was still in a pony-tail, so it didn't stick up too much.

In the other rooms. Goku was still asleep and didn't notice the growing power accuring in his very house.

Raditz just grunted and fell off the couch, lying on his stomach, drooling on the carpet.

***********************

Off in Satan city. In a large dome shaped building called... Capsule Corps.

Vegeta was training in the gravity room...

He was throwing punches and kicks all over, fighting and invisible opponent.

Something struck right through his mind. "What IS that?" He snarled. "What is that enormous ki? It's coming from Kakkarott's house!"

Without another word said. He blasted out the door, and into the air.

Vegeta made it to the Son's house in about 15 minutes. Through that time that power had gone down, and he didn't recognize who it was. It could have been Goku, or maybe Piccolo came over. But at this hour? It was far past midnight.

"Kakkarott!! OPEN THIS DOOR!!! NOW!!!" He banged on the door.

Goku slowly opened the door. "What?" He said glumly, rubbing his eyes.

"I felt an enormous power! WHAT WAS IT?!?!" Vegeta demanded.

"Vegeta." Goku whined. "It's very late. I've been asleep. And I didn't feel any power. Go to bed..." Goku leaned on the edge of the door, closing his eyes.

"WAKE UP!!" He punched Goku in the face. He didn't budge, instead, he just fell backwards... onto the floor... asleep...

Vegeta let himself in, and closed the door behind him.

He looked to his left.

Their he saw Raz (Raditz) Sleeping on the floor. "Moron..." Vegeta mumbled.

"Get up Kakkarott!" He said.

Goku slowly stood up. "What?" He whined.

"I need to see everyone in your house." He snapped, looking around the room.

"Fine..." Goku started off down the hallway. It was dark, but Vegeta could see everything. (thanks to his Saiyan heritage.)

Goku was almost like a tour-guide. "To your left is Goten's room. Right now he is at your house. *Snore*"

"WAKE UP!" He smacked Goku in the back of his head.

"Huh? I'm awake." He started walking again. "To your right, is Chichi and my room." His arms were at his sides.

Vegeta poked his head in the door. `It couldn't be HER...' Vegeta thought.

He closed the door, and looked at Goku. *Snore*

"YOU IDIOT!" He pushed Goku forward. He was sleeping while standing at the same time. (Author sweat-drops)

"I'm awake! Don't push..." He started walking again. "And at the end of the hall is the guest room, where Goshi and Garron are sleeping."

`Could it be one of them?' He slowly opened the door.

He saw Garron (Gohan) Sleeping on the ground...drooling...

Then he looked at the bed where Goshi was sleeping. She was leaning on her side, facing the door. (The window was on the other side) Her left eyebrow was twitching.

"Pie..." She mumbled, biting her pillow.

Vegeta covered his mouth, trying to keep from laughing.

He shut the door behind him. He clutched his stomach with his other arm, and fell to his knees. He tried so hard not to laugh.

He gathered himself together, and stood up with his normal expression. "I think I've seen enough..." He walked passed Goku, who, by the way, was leaning on the wall snoring.

Vegeta walked down the hallway. He got to the door, and reached for the knob, when...

He looked over to Raz. He was lying on his back now.

"Take this... Nappa..." He mumbled. He swung a punch to the air.

"WHAT!?!?!?" Vegeta's grip on the handle tightened.

*******************************************

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO What does this mean? o.0

Review and tell me what you think. This could get interesting...