Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ Skating is fuuuun... ( Chapter 18 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Fighters

By: animej

-I do NOT own any anime characters... that stinks... T_T

-Thank you for all the people who reviewed!!!! ^-^ I love getting Reviews!!!!!!! ^____________^ PLEEEEEEAAAAASEE send in MORE!!!! You are all sooooo nice! ^-^ *Cries a lot*

-If you would like to draw fanart... go ahead! ^-^ I don't have a scanner sooooo, you can if you want!!!!! ^-^

Ok... I'll shut up now...

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*: *:*:*:*:*:*:*

Chichi and everyone else calmed down eventually...

Chichi (thankfully) put the pan away... `Ok, Marron is here, and I promised to introduce her to our new friends!'

`Ok, That girl right there.' Chichi pointed to Maya. `Yeah, the girl drooling and staring, yeah, that's Maya.'

`Hi Maya!' Marron said cheerfully.

`...' Maya did nothing... But kept staring, and drooling at Trunks...

`That guy,' Chichi pointed to Tomae. `Yes, that PIG over there is Tomae.'

`Hi Tomae!' Marron smiled.

He blushed and turned away, with noodle hanging out of his mouth.

Goshi saw this. `Heh heh heh...' She laughed quietly.

`And that girl,' Chichi pointed to Goshi. `Her name is Goshi. She's my SISTER!!!!!' Chichi got all teary-eyed.

`WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!' Goshi yelled.

`Well, Raditz is my brother, and you had a kid with him.' Goku pointed out.

Goshi's jaw fell to the floor.

Raditz backed away... into a FAR away corner.

Marron was confused, but she ignored it.

`Well, I just wanted to stop by! I'll stop by later ok?' Marron headed for the door.

`Wait! Your leaving so soon?!' Chichi called.

`Yeah! I promised to go shopping with my mother, and she's waiting in the car outside. So, I gotta go, bye!' She waved, and closed the door behind her.

`Hey! I have an idea! Why don't we let you guys go roller-skating!' Bulma said, standing up out of her chair.

`Woman!' Raditz asked Goshi. `What is roller-ska-`

`That sounds like a GREAT idea Bulma!' Chichi cut into Raditz sentence, yet, again...

Maya stopped glaring at Trunks, which made Trunks get back to reality too. (remember... they were staring at EACH OTHER...)

`Roller-skating! I LOVE roller-skating!!! Hee hee!!!' Maya got all giddy...

`Great! How about we leave now!' Chichi said.

`WAIT!!!' Bulma said. `How about we just send a few!'

`What?' all the guys asked.

But Chichi and Bulma were already in another world. `Yeah! But who? Hmmm...' Chichi thought for a bit.

`How about this... You and me stay home and cook dinner... ok? And we send Goku out to get some firewood, ok? Then we send the others out for roller-skating!'

`WHAT?!?!?!' Vegeta bellowed.

But they still couldn't here anything.

`Yeah...' Chichi said.

`Yeah...' Bulma replied.

`Then it's settled!' Chichi said, coming back to reality.

`WOMAN!!! I will NOT go roller-skating!!!' Vegeta yelled at Bulma.

`YES YOU ARE!!! OR YOUR SLEEPING ON THE COUCH, MISTER!!!!!'

`Fine...' He looked away.

`And you are too Trunks!' Bulma said.

`Yes mother...' He answered.

`Can I stay here?' Tomae asked.

`Sure!' Chichi smiled.

`WHAT?!?!?!' Vegeta yelled. `Why does he-` He looked over at Bulma. She had the angriest face you could EVER see... `Ok...'

`I'll go get Garron.' Goshi said, walking down the hallway.

`Ok, now!' Chichi said, putting her hands to her hips... `Go and wait outside! GO!!!' She shoved all the people who were going outside.

`Oh, here guys! Here are some roller-blades for you!' Bulma through a small orange colored capsule.

Maya picked it up. `What, did she plan this or something?' She clicked to top button and, POOF!!!! A yellow cloud appeared, and there was a BIG rack with LOTS of roller-blades in different sizes.

`OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' Raditz stared in awe.

They all picked out one for there size.

Goshi came out of the house with somebody little following her.

`Who's that?' Maya asked to no one.

Goshi and the small child walked up to get roller-blades.

THEN Maya saw who that little boy was... it was

Gohan `WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!' Maya yelped.

Raditz knew what was going on, so he rushed over and grabbed Maya and ran off to behind the house.

`What was that about?' Trunks asked Goshi.

`Huh? Oh, I don't know!' she picked out a pair for Gohan, and handed it to him.

`Aren't you going to get one?' Gohan asked.

`Wh-who m-me?' She stuttered.

`Yes... Come oooooooon!!! It will be fun! There's no reason to be scared!'

`SCARED! SCARED? I'm not SCARED!!! I'll prove it to you!' she grabbed a pair, that she thought would fit. She sat on the ground and pulled them on, and buckled the straps.

`SEE? HA! I did it!!!' Goshi said proudly, still sitting on the ground.

`Aren't you going to get up?' Gohan asked.

`Huh? Why?'

Gohan fell anime style.

`Because!' He said. `What's the point in putting them on, if your not going to use them!'

`Urg, fine...' She said getting up. She balanced herself, but didn't move an inch.

Raditz came out from behind the house, and Maya followed. She was trying to contain her laughter. But nobody noticed.

After everybody else got on their roller-blades they started skating off. Vegeta had his arms crossed while he skated. Trunks and Maya skated side-by-side. Gohan was trying to keep up with Vegeta.

Goshi didn't budge.

Raditz turned around. `Well?'

`W-well what?!' Goshi snapped.

`Aren't you coming woman?' He crossed his arms.

`Oh! Why should I bother coming? Heheh... You can go, I'll catch up! Heheh, don't worry!' She smiled sheepishly.

`I'm not taking that crap!' He quickly skated over to her, and grabbed her wrist, and pulled her along.

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!' She tried to run, but she kept skating foreword. `AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!'

Gohan finally caught up with Vegeta.

`What are you doing?' Vegeta asked. He had his arms crossed, swaying from side-to-side from skating.

`Hi!' Gohan smiled as he glided forward.

`Hmph!' Vegeta skated faster.

Gohan also skated faster. `Hi again!' Gohan waved to Vegeta.

`You're annoying...' Vegeta skated even faster.

Gohan caught up.

`GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!' Vegeta growled.

Maya was skating gracefully. Trunks was okay... but he was kind of wobbly every once and a while.

Maya giggled.

`What?' Trunks asked keeping his eye on the road n front of him.

`You look stupid!'

`HEY! I do not look stupid! Whoa!' He fell flat on his face.

`HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YES YOU DO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!' Maya couldn't help but laugh out loud.

He got back up, and they started skating again.

`Hey! Trunks! Look! There's a hill up ahead!' Maya pointed out. `Looks like we're on the top!'

They were skating on a flat road, but up ahead, the road went down a steep, steep hill.

Raditz was still dragging Goshi behind him, holding onto her wrist.

`WAAAAAAAAH!!!! LET ME GO, YOU MONKEY BRAIN! LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!'

Everyone stopped once they reached the edge of the hill. Raditz was still behind, dragging Goshi, who was skating behind him, lifting her legs in the air and stomping them back down again trying to balance.

`Why did we stop?' Vegeta demanded.

`Trunks doesn't want to go down the hill.' Maya said.

`WHAT!?!?!? Do you have no wits boy?!?!?" Vegeta yelled at Trunks.

`Wow!' Gohan looked down the hill. `That's a BIG hill!'

`WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!' Goshi shouted behind Raditz.

He was skating as fast as he could to catch up to the others.

When he finally caught up to them, at the edge of the hill he stopped, and let go of Goshi's hand.

`Hey guys!' Raditz said.

`WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!' Goshi kept going. She whizzed past everybody and... went flying down the hill.

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!' She screamed, as her arms were flapping like a bird. She was reeeaaally freaked out.

`Uh-oh!' Raditz said.

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I DON'T WANNA DIE! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!!!!!' She soared down the road, faster then a speeding car. It was all a blur.

`Uh-oh!' Raditz said a little louder.

`What?' Gohan asked.

`Are those... cars down there at the bottom?'

BOOM!!

CRASH!!

Goshi flew up into thew air!! Soaring up into the air.

Elsewhere... An anonymous anime character speaks...

`It's a bird!' He said.

`It's a plane!' Another said.

`No! It's an oversized scientist experimented bird!' Another sai-WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! WHAT KIND OF A MORON WOULD SAY THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Wait a minute... That guy who just spoke would... Oh well! Back to the story! ^-^

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Goshi screamed.

Raditz tried to find the right place to catch her. He skated around looking up in the air, trying to figure out where she would land. `Hold on woman! I'll catch you!' He put his arms out to catch her.

CRASH!!

She landed two feet away from Raditz into the hard cement, making a big dent in the ground.

`Ouch...' She said ten seconds after she landed.

`Ah!' Gohan ran up to Goshi. `YOU OK?!?!?!'

She sat up and moved some rocks off of her. `Yeah, I'm fine.'

`That's good!' He smiled.

`You sure you're ok woman?' Raditz asked.

`YES!' Goshi snapped.

`Good! Then lets go!'

`WHAT?!?!?'

She looked around... SHE WAS ON THE TOP OF THE HILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

`Ok then, let's go before I blast you all to oblivion...' Vegeta started down the hill.

`Hey! Wait up mister Vegeta!' Gohan zoomed off after him.

You could hear yelling as they went down the hill.

`HEY GET AWAY FROM ME! YOU ARE ANNOYING!!!'

Maya and Trunks shrugged and they also skated down the hill.

`Well! Let's go woman! We don't have all day! And I'm loosing my patience!' Raditz shouted.

Goshi growled.

`YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BLOCKHEAD I'VE EVER MET!!!!!!!' She stood up and wobbled a bit.

`Alright! You're up! Let's go!' He grabbed her wrist again and flung her in front of him.

`WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!' She shouted.

`This...' He pushed her foreword... down the hill... down a very steep, steep hill...

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!' She screamed as she flung foreword.

`It's for your own good woman!!!!!' He called out after her, and then he also started down the hill. `Heheheh...' He laughed to himself.

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!' Goshi whizzed past Maya and Trunks.

`Huh? What was that!' Maya asked.

`I think that was Goshi!' Trunks answered.

`OOOOOOO!!!! Kodak moment!'

CLICK!!

She took a picture...

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!' She whizzed past Vegeta and Gohan.

`WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!!! SOMEONE DARE GOES FASTER THAN I??? THE SAIYAN PRINCE??????'

`I think that was my mom...' Gohan pointed.

`HUH!? Raditz must have pushed the woman down again... idiot...'

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!'

Cars started honking.

Out of some strange luck, she just past them all this time, barely missing them by centimeters... (whoa...)

Vegeta and the others stopped at the bottom.

`That was odd...' Trunks said.

`She just breezed through all the cars!' Gohan said.

Maya pressed the button so the traffic would stop.

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!' Goshi passed through a mall and still couldn't stop. She passed a bunch of stores, but she didn't notice.

Security guards came out and started chasing her. `STOP! STOP!' They called out.

She flung out the other doors and onto the streets again.

There was a clown performing tricks, and selling balloons.

She blew right through the crowd of people watching, and accidentally grabbed the clown's wig pulling it off his head...

`HEY STOP!!!' The clown got on its tiny bicycle and stated peddling after her.

Now she had three security guards, and a bald clown on a tiny bicycle chasing her...

She hadn't slowed down one bit.

Maya and the others waited patiently for the walking sign to turn on. Finally it did.

They all skated across the street, and headed the way that Goshi went.

`Where could she be?' Maya asked.

`She's far off, I can sense it.' Vegeta said.

`Well, then shouldn't we fly?' Maya asked.

`Yeah, it will get us there faster.' Trunks replied.

Trunks picked up Maya, Raditz grabbed Gohan by his arm, and Vegeta just flew off, while the others caught up.

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!' Goshi was still screaming.

`STOP THEIF!' the clown screamed.

`STOP RIGHT THERE!!!' the three guards called out.

Goshi was skating toward a hotdog stand, and she hadn't slowed down one-bit...

Her arms were held out, and she accidentally hit a hotdog with mustard with her hand... knocking it to the ground... uh-oh...

`GRRRRRRRRRR!!!! YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT!!!!!' The man screamed, as he turned on the motor on the hotdog machine. It started up and took off after Goshi.

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! I CAN'T STOOOOOOP!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!' She yelled, without looking back.

There was a person in a panda suit up ahead. `OH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!' Goshi screamed.

She flapped her arms wildly... she hit the guy in the panda suit's head, knocking it off to the ground. `GRRRRRRR HEY!!!!!! I'LL GET YOU!!!!' He shook his panda fist at her.

Then he grabbed his motorcycle, which was only a few feet away and started it up...

`GRRRRR I'LL GET YOU!!!!!'

So now Goshi had three security guards, one bald clown, a guy with a mobile hotdog stand, and a person who was dressed up in a giant panda suit... What next? An Elvis impersonator?

Uuuhhh... I spoke too soon...

`Thank you! Thank you very much!' A guy in an Elvis suit said getting off of a stand in the middle of a park, holding a Guitar with colored beads on it.

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!' Goshi screamed, she STILL hadn't slowed down.

`Thank you thank you very mu-`

CRASH!!!

Goshi hit his guitar and busted it in half... uh-oh...

`Wha-wha-WHAT KIND OF MADNESS IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!' He screamed to the sky. `YOU'LL GET IT NOW!!!!'

He got on his White motorcycle with colored beads on the side.

VROOM!

VROOM!

He took off after her...

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!' She screamed as loud as she could.

Some police heard this and saw all the people chasing her.

They were in a car. `Uh looks like we got a problem eagle-eye72' He spoke into the hand-held talking thingy... (I forgot what it was called...)

`I need backup! Repeat! I NEED BACKUP!!! ASAP!!!!'

`Well send all the police, where are you?'

`I'm on Crest road cross-section! Send all of your men! This could be trouble!'

He hung up the phone, thingy and drove off after the girl and the other people chasing her.

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! I CAN'T SKATE! I CAN'T SKATE! I CAN'T SKATE!!!!' She screamed, as she grabbed a pole, but that only made her slide to another direction. `OOOOOOOOOOH GREAT!!!!!'

Trunks looked around.

`Can you see her?' Maya asked.

`No.'

`YOU IDIOT!!! YOU CAN SENSE KI!!! USE YOUR BRAIN!!!!' Vegeta yelled.

`Oh... OH! THERE SHE IS!!!' He looked in her direction.

So did everybody else.

There were a BUNCH of people chasing her (now there were more people than before...)

And over 30 police cars with their sirens on after her. even some tiny dogs were chasing her.

They could hear Goshi scream from all the way up in the air.

They all looked at Raditz...

`WHAT?!?!?!' He shouted.

They all soared down after her.

She was just gliding along... screaming...

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!'

Raditz grabbed her shoulders and lifted her up into the air.

She started kicking and screaming.

`SHUT UP WOMAN! OR I'LL DROP YOU!!!'

She looked up, She saw Raditz.

`Raditz?'

`Yes, it's me woman...'

`Wow, you saved me...'

`U-ummm...' He stuttered.

`YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' She lifted her left leg, and brought it up to his face.

CLANG!!!

`YOU PIG HEADED MONSTER, YOU!!!'

`Your welcome.' He said hoarsely with sarcasm. His face had a red mark.

He through Goshi up into the air, and then he hugged her tightly... a little TOO tightly...

`Raditz... your... cutting off... my... air supply...' Goshi's face was turning blue.

`I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!' He squeezed even harder.

`Oooooou-uch...'

`OOOOOOOOO!!!!!' Maya squealed. `Kodak moment!'

CLICK!!

She took a picture...

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*: *

OOOOOOOO!!!! What will happen next? 0.0

Find out next time on... DRAGON FIGHTERS!!!!!!! *lighting strikes in background*