Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ It's just one of those days... ( Chapter 27 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Fighters

By: animej

I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem

Ok...

The LAST chapter I wrote about... er...mostly Maya and Trunks...uuhh... kissing... I JUST WANT TO SAY:

That I did NOT come up with that chapter…

One of my friends (who shall remain nameless) REALLY wanted me to type up that chapter... she told me what to type n' stuff... O.o I will NEVER write another chapter like THAT again... I am now mortified to the bone... WHY AM I SO GULLIBLE!!!!!!!!!! *pant* *pant* I just wanted to say sorry for all the people who thought I had lost my mind for a while... o.O;;;;; I don't write chapters like that unless my friends completely talk me into something like that... O.o o.O O.o o.O O.o

SOOOOOOORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if the friend I am talking about should happen to find this... and read this for that matter... DON'T GET MAD!!!!!! Plus I already told you... I'm not good at romance fanfics... so HAH!!!!!!!!!! ^^

But anyhoo... The best thing for you to do is forget about that chapter... Heheh... ::bangs head against table:: I'm so gullible!!! -_-;;;; *sigh* Oh well... My friends will ALWAYS give me ideas... and tell me to type things up like that... Oh well... ^^ But hey! I like my friends!!!! They are, after all, my friends! ^^

And that friend that told me to write that last chapter... well... She's just better at writing romances than I EVER could!!! ^^ So EVERYONE!!! GIVE (the person who shall remain nameless) a BIG round of applause!! ^^

And uh... sorry for the really gory parts... o.O;;;; Like I said before... I watched TOO much Vampire Princess Miyu! Heheh... ^-^;;;;;

*ahem*

Goshi was STILL on snake way... But she had stayed still in one spot ever since she had found that... egg thing... ^^;;;;;;;;;;

*one hour*

*two hours*

*five hours*

*sixteen hours*

SHEESH!!! She takes a long time... o.O;;;;

`Hmmmm...' She sat there... thinking... not about anything in particular... just... thinking...

But meanwhile... Maya and Tomae had gone out in search for the dragonballs... Vegeta had forced Trunks to stay behind... (for reasons you SHOULD already know. O.o)

`Hhhmmmmmmm...' She sat there and pondered for little while longer... She was thinking so hard... she forgot she was hungry...

`I'm SOOO hungry!' HEY!!!!! I SAID you forgot about being hungry!!!!!!!

`But it's hard to think when your as hungry as I am!!! Hey... you wouldn't, by any chance, have... *drool* an nice... *drools even more* plump... *drool starts to poor off the side of snake-way...* Juicy... *drool falls into the HFIL and they all think it's raining* marshmallow would ya'? (GEEZ!!! What is it with these people and MARSHMALLOWS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?)

No... not for YOU!!!! *munches on marshmallows*

`TRATOR!!!!!' ~Goshi became upset with the narrator...~

Hey! Who are YOU!!!!

~I am taking YOUR place... you do you job poorly...~

WHAAAAT!!!!!! Where's my agent!!! I'm SEWING!!!!!!!!!

~See! You even spelled `Suing' wrong!! You poor poor child... Tsk Tsk...~

Grrrrr... DIE YOU-

~*Please enjoy the brief intermission while we attempt to fix the problem ^____^~

*cheesy music plays*

~*thank you for waiting*~

So Goshi just... sat there... kind of hungry...

`*sigh* I wish there was something to do... I know I should be going to King Kai's place... but... I' SOO hungry!!!'

At that very moment... Goshi saw something in the distance.

`What's that?' She looked awkwardly toward what appeared to be... a small blue blur heading her way...

ZOOOOOOM!!!!!!

It blew right past her... The after wind caught up with her...

`AAAAAH!!!!' It blew her up into the air... She was about to fall off the edge... into... the HFIL... *dark organ plays*

A blue mist of hands sprouted up from the yellow puffs...

`OH MY GOSH!!!!! AAAH-ACK!!'

Just as the hands were about to grab her... something took hold of her ankle... It kind of hurt...

`Eek... LET GO!!!' Then she looked down... The hands were still aiming for her... `No! Don't let go!! Pull me up you fool! PULL!! PUUUUULL!!!' Goshi started to sweat.

`All right! All right! No need to get pushy!' And awkward voice said...

It slowly pulled her up...

`Wait! Where's the egg!!!' Goshi looked around frantically...

`You mean that LUMP in your pocket? ::giggle giggle::' Whoever was talking started to laugh quietly...

Before she looked up to see who was talking... she felt her pocket... how did her pocket get so big? And this person was right! It WAS in her pocket! ...how did it get there? Could it have a mind of it's own? Is THAT why red lines appeared on the egg? I must have triggered something! Hmm... She kept asking herself all these questions...

*ahem* The person cleared their throat.

`Huh?' She looked up... `ACK!!!!' She almost fell of the edge again. `IT'S A GIANT MAN EATING PANDA!!!!!!' She backed away without looking again.

`NO YOU BAKA! *smacks Goshi on the head* I' The person stressed the word `I.' `am the one and only... spectacular... extremely funny... one of a kind... one and only-`

`You said that already...' Goshi pointed out, her face behind her hands...

`WOULD YOU LET ME FINISH!!!!'

`Gomen...' (Gomen means `Sorry' in Japanese) Goshi said...

`KING KAI!!!!! *does stupid hero pose* *lights flash in back ground*'

`SAY WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! *almost falls off Snake-way again*' Goshi was shocked.

`Yes! Are you surprised? ::giggle giggle::' King Kai giggles to himself again...

`x_X;;;;; Ehehe...heh... *twitch* *twitch*' Goshi tried to laugh... but failed miserably...

`................WELL LETS NOT WASTE TIME!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!'

`What abou-WAAAAAH!!!!' Interrupting her sentence, he took her wrist and yanked her AAAAALLL the way to King kai's `NEW' planet... that the Grand Kai so graciously aloud him to live on... (Author almost dies... o-k? Suuuuuure!!!! ^^;;;;;)

Well... By the time they got to King Kai's `NEW' planet... Goshi had at few bumps on her head... (few meaning at LEAST fifteen... or more... o.O;;;;;)

`...........ouch.........' Late reaction...

`Well get up! Get up! We haven't got all day you know!!!' King Kai shouted spitting every now and then...

`... *wipes spit off face* Ok... um... what are we doing? Are we going to `Train' or something?' Goshi asked.

`YOU JUST HAVE TO RUIN ALL OF THE DRAMATIC MOMENTS DON'T YOU!!!!!' King Kai yelled... the surge of his breath caused Goshi to be blown back a couple.............................. hundred feet... (Readers fall anime style)

`GOMEN!!!!' Goshi called out before she landed smack dab in the middle of a tree, that broke in have, and the two split sides fell in opposite directions, witch ONE landed on the grass, and the other landed on...King Kai's...brand...new...car...

They both had the same reactions. `............O.O...........'

Veins popped out ALL over King Kai's face, hands, feet, stomach, and just about any other part of his body... (NOT LIKE THAT!!!!! X_X;;;;)

`You... you better...'

`Better... -b-better what, King Kai? Heheh...' Goshi was BEYOND ANY words of fear...

`You, better... you better...'

`Y-Yeah?' Goahi was very scared...

`You better...............RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!!!!!!!'

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!' Goshi started to run, and, of course, King Kai chased her... with none other than... a GIANT... man/thing killing... CHAIN SAW OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!

`AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!' she started to run... but as soon as she did... BAM!!!!!!

She ran SMACK dab in the middle of... a hard (yet squishy) chest... But it felt more like a telephone pole... but a LOT harder... and a bit more stiff...

She slowly fell back to the ground... her face was red and sore... `OW THE PAIN!!!!' She cried a little after she hit the ground...

`Hm?' she looked up... Only to find... `GREEN BEAN MAN!!!!!!!' She pointed...

`Shut up...' The person said...

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

So... Four people ended up leaving to find the dragon balls...

Those people were...

Tomae the scared...

Goku the stupid but has serious mood swings...

Vegeta the short...

And Maya... the uhh... happy, yet dangerous person... ^_^;;;;;;;

Yup...that's ABOUT it...

They were all flying in the air... Well... Goku had agreed to carry Maya. (mostly to save her from certain destruction from a certain Saiyan Prince... x_X;;;)

And Vegeta was FORCED to carry Tomae... well... not carry him... Vegeta just let Tomae hold on for dear life by holding onto Vegeta's leg while going 146.93498683629846 miles per hour... (o.O;;;;)

`Hmm... I can't read this!' Maya said in frustration.

`Can't read what?' Goku asked...

*screams can be heard from Tomae in background* `Ahh!!! Vegeta!! Help meee!!!! I can BARELY HOLD ON!!!!!!'

but being the stubborn Saiyan Prince he was... He just `Hmphed' and ignored him...

`Oh... well you read it like this...' Goku pointed out how to read it...

`AW!!! Thanks Goku!' Maya smiled as she finally understood how it worked...

*screams still pierce the air as Tomae holds on for dear life*

`It's down there!' Maya pointed to a small town right below them...

Without warning... both Goku and Vegeta practically FELL from the sky...

`...' Maya was pretty calm... she figured this would happen...

Tomae on the other hand...was NOT doing so well...

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!' He lost his grip five feet from ground, and crashed STRAIGHT through the dirt and made a GIANT hole in the ground...

Goku helped him out and they all stood up... well... Tomae had fainted... so Goku had to carry him.

Maya clicked the Dragon Radar, that Bulma gave them, so that they could see where it was a little better than before...

`It's over there!' Maya pointed to a small store on the edge of town... it appeared to be the grocery store...

so they all walked in and started looking...

They had now been looking for at LEAST a half an hour...

But finally, Vegeta caught something out of the corner of his eye... it was a small, orange, ball...

`Heheh... I Pica-boo!' Vegeta smirked. He walked over to it and quickly picked it up...

Suddenly the store manager saw Vegeta picking it up. `WAIT!' The man called out... He looked fairly old... but young enough to run REALLY fast... `SIR!!!' He said in a snobby tone... `That is NOT for sale! It's only for show! I'll take that thank you!' He reached for it... But Vegeta pulled away

`What do you think your doing?' the man asked.

`I think that's MY line...' Vegeta said sternly...

Maya walked over...

`Oh Vegeta! You found it! GREAT!!' Maya smiled...

`I'm afraid you CAN'T have it! It's MINE!! NOT YOURS!!!!!' He spoke almost as if he were an infant!

Veins popped out all over Maya's face, hands, neck, and so forth...

`Listen... mister...' She looked at his name tag... `Dipiteth!' She cringed her teeth... (by the way... I just made that name up... so if it just HAPPENS to be yours... sorry... ^^;;;)

`We came here on a MISSION!!! And that MISSION was to find this *points to dragonball* little thing here... and take it HOME... to SAVE our FRIEND!!! And IF you just HAPPEN to get in my WAY... well... I JUST MIGHT GET MAD!!!!!' Maya pulled out a rocket launcher, three Grenades, and a.................paint-ball blaster... *lightning flashes*

`Oh!' The man squeaked. `I see you have a paint-ball blaster! (readers fall anime style) EEK! *faint*' The man fainted, and knocked over the chip isle.

Maya was panting... out of fury...

`You ok?' Goku asked... He was in a different isle and could barely be seen.

`LETS GO!!!!! NOOOOW!!!! *pant* *pant*' Maya headed for the door...

*munch* *munch*

They all heard munching sounds...

Vegeta and Maya walked over to where Goku was... and... He was... eating some chips that had spilled on the floor... He looked up... `What?' He asked innocently...

*Vegeta falls anime style*

`MUNCHIES!!!!!' Maya squeaked, and she practically LEAPED for the food. They both started pigging out...

So after a while... they left...

And things like this would happen EVERY time the found a Dragonball... Finally, after an ENTIRE month of searching ALL over the world... they made it home...

`Hi guys!' Goku smiled at everyone when the entered Capsule corps...

But when they did... There were three people sitting at the table... with there heads down... Bulma, Chichi, and Trunks... were crying...

:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

OOOOOO!!!!! O.O A cliffhanger!!! ^^

Aren't I evil!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Shiaka: YOU'RE not evil... I'M evil!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA *hack* *cough* *hack*

Animej: Yeah...right... T_T;;;;;;

Anyhoo... Who was that guy/thing that Goshi crashed into? o.O

And why are Chichi, Bulma, and Trunks crying?

Shiaka: I don't KNOW why...

Animej: That's the POINT!!! ...idiot...

Shiaka: What'd you say?

Animej: Nothing... ::whistles as she walks away::

Well... tune in NEXT time FOR... DRAGON FIGHTERS!!!!! ^_____^

Once again... if you read the VERY top... it will explain the last chapter... Thankies to ALL the people who reviewed... And all the people who just... read my story!! ^^

Hope you like it!

And remember... if you are offended b ANY of my writing... just remember... I am a fan TOO!!!!! ;_; AND I HAVE FEELINGS TOO!!!! AND SO ON!!!!!! ;;;;_;;;;; An that I ALSO like DBZ... JUST LIKE YOU!!! (or else you probably wouldn't be reading this story in the first place... T_T;;;;;)