Fan Fiction ❯ Darker Days ❯ Don't Be Late ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Iya Lets start the chapter I oh I don't own Mr. Finey (boy meets world)I have a problem of spelling.












Beep; Beep; Beep, an alarm clock rang while a blonde haired boy starts to wake up. Stupid alarm clock shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He yells while taking a convently niced placed baseball bat and beats the alarm clock to death. (Me- death are alarm clocks even alive?) Dude Joey keep it down in there. A voice called from his door. Sorry Cook! Joey called back. How many times have I told you its D.C. (me- it randomly came) He yelled opening Joey's door to revel a brown haired guy with green eyes. He walks in. Yea sorry.................cook. Joey aplogized muttering the last word. Well since I'm in here I can ask ya this question. Yea sure. Joey repys sitting up rubbing the sleep out of his blue eyes. Joey whats going to happen when "It" attacks? Well lots of choas and destrution of coarse but its best not to talk about those kinds of things Cook. yeah your right but... but what? DOn'T CALL ME COOK!!!!! sorry me-ow. Well I got to get ready to go to school. At 5:39 in the morning?!? Well...Yeah Joe what are you going to do? Duh go back to sleep. Well don't be late. Sure I won't Joey said falling back down to sleep. All right you do that. D.C. said going out of Joey's room.
He then turns to see a black haired teen only in a towel with his eyes closed walking down the hall. Hey Xenny! D.C. saids.(oh and Xenny's name is pronounced lenny I'm just to lazy to change It) Hey Xen can I ask- Fuck off (me wow he has some colorful language) I just got out of a nice relaxing shower don't ruin it. he saids walking down the hall to his room and goes in and shuts the door leaving D.C. completely in shock. Whoa looks like some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed,might as well go and do something. D.C. whispered going over to his room.
Joey your going to be late if you don't get up now or do you want to be late.......again? Some one yelled out side his door. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh SQUIRRELS ARE ATTACKING THE WORLD oh and I'm going to be late-wait thats a bad thing. No......Really? July I don't need your sarcasm. Joey said getting ready for school.(me-I would put more details about him getting ready for school but I happen to be a girl) Then he runs down the stairs to the kicten and grabs something to eat and then running (again) outside to his motorcycle and checks his watch. Crap only ten minutes thats not enough time...when I'm not speeding. he saids speeding off.
Oh yeah the teachers not here- Mr. Menoson!!! a lady yelled. A....A..I..I...Mrs.Doeray.Joey studdered turning to face his teacher. Mr. Menosaon this is the third time you've been been late and is the third time you have gotten a detention(Me-hey do they even give detentions? Mr. Finey-they do when they act like kindergardener. Me- Taht was scary oh well back to the story) If you keep this up you will not only fail but succeed by havingme again next year understand? she lectured. yeah whatever. He mummbled falling into a seat.


































chapter one done I have to go burn this random cd and go to hip-hip see ya