Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Love ❯ Last Night On Earth ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Forbidden Love (Yaoi Warning) Rated PG-14

Prologue: "The Last Night on Earth"

"I." need to stay with you, for just one night." Yamiyasha's voice trailed off into the darkness of night, as rain softly pattered all around him.
Miyo looked into Yamiyasha's eyes. He had come to Miyo's house, drenched in rain from the walk. His hair was glistening in the moonlight, and his eyes were filled with sorrow and pain. Miyo knew why, all too well, for he too was suffering from the effects of being told the truth. They had fallen in love deeply, only to be told that they were twin brothers by the higher gods. They hadn't seen each other since they were told this awful truth, and this was painful. Just looking into Yamiyasha's eyes again like this, as he stood out in the warn rain, made him long to hold him once again. He wondered what would happen if he let Yamiyasha stay. No, he knew. He knew he would probably regret his actions that night.
"Of course you can stay." Miyo told him, pushing out the words as best he could without stuttering.
As Miyo opened the door wider for him to pass, Yamiyasha walked over the threshold and Miyo helped his exhausted brother over to the couch. They sat, and Miyo hoped Yamiyasha would say something. Anything to break the silence that was thick enough to slice with a steak knife.
"I love you." Yamiyasha said pitifully, his eyes downcasted. He slowly glanced up at Miyo and found him staring back at him blankly. Miyo didn't expect that, nor did he want to face those feelings right now.
"I know you don't want to face these feelings right now, but we need to, and you know it." Yamiyasha said, sensing his brothers' uneasiness. Miyo loved it when he did that, sensed his pain. They were definitely close enough for it, being twins and all. And in his heart, Miyo knew his brother was right. He couldn't hide from his troubles anymore, like he always liked to.
"I know," Miyo stated plainly, "I love you, too."
"Well, this is my last night on this earth before my.our father sends me back to where I belong." Yamiyasha said,"And I want to spend it with you. regardless of our family resemblances. Is that so wrong, or so hard to understand?"
"But it's so wrong Yami!" Miyo protested, with his eyebrows slightly raised,"It's like.incest! We just. can't!"
"Yes, but, we didn't know all of that brother stuff before, and we were together all the time. Our feelings for each other were strong, and we remained close." Yamiyasha paused, thinking about what to add on, and then said," And anyways, it's not like we are going to corrupt a child or something, we're guys. So, we don't even have to worry about all that. Right?" He waited for a slight nod in agreement from Miyo, and continued with more, "So, what's to stop us from being together? This is my last night on earth, Miyo. I might never see you again. You're everything to me. I love you dearly, and I need you more than anything."
Yamiyasha watched as Miyo's eyes welled with tears, and saw with sadness, as the tears rolled down his soft crimson cheeks.
Miyo needed his brother so much right then. He wanted so bad to be held by him. Just to feel his heartbeat close by, and know that he was there to protect him, and everything was going to be okay. He wanted so much to break down crying. The stress was over-powering him, and he couldn't hold back those few tears that had fallen. There was no more strength left in him.
Yamiyasha got up form the couch, and instead of walking away, as Miyo thought he was going to do, he came and sat right next to his brother, so close, that their legs were touching.
A moment passed between them, just a brief moment, before Yamiyasha wrapped his arms around his brother, and laid Miyo's head against his dampened chest, to let him cry out every harsh feeling he possessed inside. And Miyo did just that. Yamiyasha knew it was what his brother needed badly.
Miyo needed comfort, and he was getting it from the tender arms he loved most. It was hard to think that Yamiyasha could ever be this gentle and compassionate, after knowing how rebel-like he acts around people. He was his own person, and Miyo loved every bit of him. He cried the hardest he'd ever cried in a long time. His brother was leaving him, possibly forever. It was pure pain to be in his arms, knowing that the next morning he would be the most alone he'd ever been in his entire life. His other half would be gone, and his heart would be with Yamiyasha. He just couldn't take it anymore. It was too much. He cried until he couldn't breathe, until he had no more tears left to squeeze out from his aching soul. And when that time came, when he was finished crying, as he lay on Yamiyashas chest, in his arms, sniffling, and trying to catch his breath, he felt as if he could cry forever.
Yamiyasha wondered if he should do it. He knew his brother needed it. No, he knew they both needed it. So, he decided to go for it. He slowly brought his hand to Miyo's chin, and lifted it until he was looking into his eyes. Yamiyasha bowed his head towards Miyo, until their lips softly touched. Miyo's heart raced, just from this small contact between them. He knew this would happen, but he also knew he wanted this more than anything in the world right now. Miyo loved it; he knew Yamiyasha had the softest, gentlest kiss he'd ever known. This kiss lasted for what seemed like an eternity when they pulled away from each other, it was almost as if someone had flipped a switch. It ended way too suddenly, it was only a taste, and Miyo wanted more. Yamiyasha must have read his feelings again, because he slowly got up from the couch, taking Miyo with him. They went into Miyo's bed room, and Yamiyasha gently laid Miyo on the bed. Miyo was nervous- He'd never done anything like this before, but was almost sure that Yamiyasha had. Yamiyasha stood at the edge of the bed, just looking at Miyo.
"Have you ever done anything like this before?" Miyo asked, his voice slightly quivery.
"No," (Miyo was surprised at first at the answer he got here)," I've been devoted to guarding you my whole life; I've never had time for relationships. Plus, this really is the first time I've ever opened up to someone before, or loved someone like this."
Miyo was satisfied with his answer, and glad that he was so special to Yamiyasha. Yamiyasha crawled onto the bed and lay right next to Miyo, leaning over him so he could kiss him softly.
Tingles raced up Miyo's spine as Yamiyasha slowly moved his hand under Miyo's shirt, as if searching his tender skin for a hidden treasure. Yamiyasha kissed him gently as he did this, and he felt Miyo slightly shiver underneath him, despite the warm, damp weather outside.
They both didn't want this night to ever end, it was just so perfect, beautiful, and sensual.
Yamiyasha's soft touch continued up and down Miyo's sides, until Miyo noticed a sudden tightness in his shirt. Just as it started to really hurt, Yamiyasha god off of Miyo and helped him off of the bed.
"My back." Miyo complained, as his eyebrows lowered in confusion.
"Take off your shirt." Yamiyasha told him in a whisper.
Miyo did so, and a great relief came over him as his beautiful angelic wings unfolded and stretched out behind him.
"My wings." Miyo said, looking up at Yamiyasha. Yamiyasha also shed his shirt, to reveal his devilishly red wings. Horns sprouted atop his head, as a golden halo appeared on Miyo's.
"You made us into our true forms."
"We are pure like this, Miyo. Beautiful."
Miyo went close to Yamiyasha again, and kissed the devilish but beautiful creature in front of him. As the kiss deepened, Miyo rested his left hand atop Yamiyasha's shoulder, and slowly wrapped his feathery wings around the both of them and Yamiyasha's wings went straight up. It was the most amazing sight, if it were to be seen by any others but themselves, and they knew it. They knew how special they were, how powerful they were when they were together. Knew that they had the strength to ruin the universe together. Knew they were not supposed to be this close, that it was forbidden. But still, the night went on, and Miyo and Yamiyasha shared the most with each other in that one night than they would ever share with anyone again. Now, not only were they bonded by blood, but also by body, mind, and spirit as well. In soul, no matter how far apart they were from each other, they would always be bonded now, no matter what. The words "Together Forever" would have a whole new meaning to them, after that intimate night. And though they won't be together in body by that next morning, they will each have a huge piece of each other, and one will never be forgotten by the other. And Yamiyasha will still be watching him from his fiery spot in hell, guarding him, even though he can't be seen. Miyo knows it.

-------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

The sadness was overwhelming Miyo, it enveloped him like sunlight climbing through every dark corner at the break of dawn. He sat at the edge of the bed, head in his hands, forcing himself not to cry again. He was officially alone. Last night was the most magical night he had ever experienced in his whole life. He remembered back briefly, for if it was any longer than brief, he would probably have ended up losing it again, and remembered Yamiyashas' soft, gentile touch and caring protective embraces.
He got up from the bed, feeling completely miserable, and went over to his night table. He opened the small hidden drawer and pulled out a small, black, unmarked, hardcover book. This was of course his beloved journal. The book he only went for when he had strong emotional problems/feelings to straighten out. He sat in his office desk by the window, and grabbed a blue ink pen that he had found laying next to his day calendar. He got comfortable, opened the book, and poised over it, ready to write. But nothing would come to him. The events of the previous night were.it was just so much to put into words.
He pressed the pen to his lips, just to think, when he got a flashback of Yamiyasha's beloved kisses, rough but gentile and passionate, just from the pen putting slight pressure on his lips. From that, he knew this would be in his mind for a very long time. He put his pen back towards the paper, with fresh images from last nights' masquerade running through his mind. He began to write.

Little Black-Book,
I'm suffering so much inside my own head. Why does this hurt like this? My brother is gone. When I woke up, his warm body wasn't next to mine anymore. Right when I realized he had left, my body went cold, and my heart screamed. I then got up and came to you. I can't deal with this on my own. It's completely awful and inhuman. Well, definitely inhuman, us being an angel and devil. But I want him with me more than ever right now. He has lots of strength. He actually had the strength to walk to my house in the rain just to see me one last time, regardless of our uneasiness, due to the truths that came forth the night before last about us being actual family. Should I blame myself for these feelings of extreme sorrow I have? I think I may. I knew at the door what that night would turn into. And yet, I let it happen, all because of my weakness for him. I knew I wanted to be that close to him, but I also knew I'd have to deal with my emotional feelings after it. And I chose it anyways. I just have to think positively. He wouldn't want me to blame myself. Maybe he is even blaming himself. Forget the blame, Little Black-Book, it is over with, and I'll keep on living. I may ache all over, inside and out for a little while, but eventually, I will get over it. And I know he is watching and guarding me all the time. So, I bet it'll be easier for him to feel better about this faster, because he can see me when ever he wants. I wish I could see him. Well, actually, maybe it hurts more for him. Watching me, but can't be with me no matter how hard he tries. Yeah that sucks. I'll live on. I won't be defeated, and someday, maybe I'll see him again.

Signed,
Miyo Kirisawah

"It sucks big time not being able to hold you again. And all I can do is watch the one I love, and will love forever." Yamiyasha Youki whispered into the morning sky, as he longingly stared at his sweet bishonen from above.

........................................................... ........................................................................... .....
The End for now

Please tell me if I should continue my story! Thanks.