Fan Fiction ❯ Hotel ❯ Checking in ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

One dark rainy night, Riku was driving in the middle of nowhere. Soon his car broke down and decided he needed to rest. He found a hotel nearby and decided to take a room. He went to the reception desk and said," Hi, my name is Riku and do you have any vacancies?"

The clerk gave him a scared look and said," I don't think you want to rest here for the night sir, there's only one room left and it's haunted. Many people who stayed there kill themselves because they hear noises in the middle of the night."

"I don't care, just give me the room,"

"Fine…..it's your life…" the clerk said and handed Riku the key to the room.

Riku went inside his room and layed on the bed. He closed his eyes and slept. In the middle of the night, he heard a voice

"WHEN I FIND YOU GONNA EAT YA, WHEN I FIND YA GONNA EAT

YA."

Riku got so scared he went to the window and jumped off, killing himself.

Two nights later, Sora was looking for Riku. He got caught in a storm and decided to stay in the same hotel Riku stayed in. He went to the reception desk and the clerk warned him about the room too.

"I don't think you want to stay there, someone just recently killed themselves there, hearing a voice in the middle of the night."

Sora said he didn't care, so the clerk gave him the key and he stayed in the same room as Riku. He slept on the bed and dreamed. Then in the middle of the night he heard the voice

"WHEN I FIND YA GONNA EAT YA, WHEN I FIND YA GONNA EAT YA"

Sora got so scared he ran down the stairs but tripped, killing himself.

Three days later, Kairi went looking for Sora and Riku. She decided to stay in the same hotel as Sora and Riku. Once again the clerk warned her and she didn't listen, She went to the room and slept. In the middle of the night she heard the same voice

"WHEN I FIND YA GONNA EAT YA, WHEN I FIND YA GONNA EAT YA"

Kair didn't get scared and decided to follow the noise

"WHEN I FIND YA GONNA EAT YA, WHEN I FIND YA GONNA EAT YA"

She realized the voice was coming from the closet, she opened the door and found Ansem inside the closet. He was picking his nose and saying ,"WHEN I FIND YA GONNA EAT YA, WHEN I FIND YA GONNA EAT YA."

Author's note: I just decided to add this fic, It's pretty funny if you get the ending.