Fan Fiction ❯ I Met you in Treverse Town.. ❯ Riku's return ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Riku's Return




A figure of a girl in a black long jacket appered she had a blindfold on and looked as is she had wings. Trem entered Treverse Town once more he sat down by the lit table . The figure tripped but then got up again, and walked to a table she didn't look to well. Finally Trem broke the scilance ," Is somethin wrong?" he looked at her she asnwered in a familiar voice to him ," Nothing.." He looked at her with a serious look in his eyes ," Hey come on lyings not cool come on tell me the truth..... Well ok i'm Trem and i am looking for somone who died protecting his girlfriend.... your not gonna talk are you?" The figures hood came off revealing pink hair she looked at him with the blindfold ," I also lost someone i love.." she answered . " Who?" Trem asked ," Ah you know what nevermind it's private i have to go fins Riku." The figure glanced at him her blindfold waving in the gental breeze," Riku?" Trem looked surprised ," Yes he died protecting his girlfriend Aelita.. now i need to find her because she holds the key to saving Riku." The figure stood up and took off her blindfold looking down and then the jacket dissapered revealing her normal outfit. "Aelita! is that you. Aelita my old friend!" he gave her a big bear hug picking her off the ground.
But then he said ," There's one!" he went and attacked a heartless and returned back to Aelita, she started crying ," Aelita i know how much you love Riku ... We'll get him back I promise." he let her cry on his shoulder. "Aelita let's go now first to a spring to get our powers back and then to save Riku" Trem looked at Aelita and went on the gummi ship. It took some time ," Aelita you room is down the hallway and to the left acroos is the bathroom... if your hungry there's food and if your thirsty i recommend the skeith coctail." Aelita went to her room she sat on the bed then got up and got her self a skeith coctail and sat back down on the bed. Aelita was getting kind of tiered so she layed down , when she herd a knock." Umm Aelita forgot to mention one thing... i had some trouble installing the shower in the bathroom so i you would want to take one the hot water is the blue knob and the cold water is the red knob... just wanted to let you know." Aelita slep then morning came Aelita herd a knock she got up to answer it .... she opened the door and saw Trem with a tray with a bowl of cereal ,a glass of orange juice and a stack of three delecious looking pancakes. ," The food that the machine makes is gross so i made you breakfast you can eat it in the kitchen or in here where you want its's fine." Aelita looked at the great looking breakfast ," Trem thank you so much , but you don't have to." " Yes I do.. it's because of you adn Riku that i'm away from the heartless."
"We would have saved you no matter what." she smiled and took the tray from him ," Thanks again. " Aelita came to the kitchen with the tray and sat by the table she finished and went back to her room ," Are we almost there?" Trem ansewered," Yes we are get ready to land." He landed when they stepped out she saw a spring Aelita was told to go inside so she changed into her suit it was pink . Trem levitated ,Aelita could not relax with knowing Riku is in danger so she wrote his name in the water his name flashed and then dissapered and Aelita couls hear him ,"Aelita I love you I will see you again I promise...." Aelita then closed her eyes," So do I.... I know I will see you again" Trem looked at Aelita ," Who are you talking to?" Aelita looked back at him," No one." She then thought of the voive she herd and she herd it again," I have to go ... i love you ." and the voice stopped . As they left the spring Aelita's spells were two times stronger and she could fly two times faster.
They went back on the gummi ship to go to save Riku . Aelita sat by the window and just looked throught it thinking. When they got there Trem turned to Aelita ," Well the spring had to do something to you .. try thinking of what you want and dwell on that thought." A wind picked up ," Ya Aelita think harder it's working." From the energy Aelita released caused Aelita and Trem to be face-to-face with a black beast. Aelita used her combined attack (fiery hearts with lighting inside them) but only made the beast grow three times in size. " Oh. No!!!" Aelita was going to give up ," Thats it i give in just eat me I don't care!" Aelita spread her arms out infront of the beast . In the moment that Aelita was going to be eaten alive Trem jumped in . Aelita was exhausted so she pased out . From the smoke that Trem ran in after Riku came running to the spot where Trem was then he ran to Aelita , Aelita got up and had her eyes filled with tears ," It's my fault Trems gone!" Riku looked at Aelita," No its not .. when keyblade masters die they go to a place filled with only joy and happiness" he explained to her ..... Riku was so excited to see her alive hi kissed her on her soft gental lips ... deeper then he was meaning to but he saw that Aelita didn't do anything he continued to. When he pulled away he said ," Lets go." they walked to the gmmi shipp holding hands ," Riku I have a question what is a papou fruit?" he looked at her ," It's a fruit that you share with someone you care about someone you love and legand has it that the two of you will be bounded fro life." Aelita sat on the chair in the ship letting Riku's hand go ," So where are we going ." Riku looked at Aelita smiling ," To Destiny Islands to get a papou..."
Converting /tmp/phpOdR07J to /dev/stdout