Fan Fiction ❯ Neverland the Next Generation ❯ The beginning ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Neverland the Next Generation

By: Aireon Granger

Disclaimer: I don't own Peter Pan; it's characters, flying, or Neverland. I do own Leo and the three girls.

What if Wendy and her brothers had never left Neverland? What if you could grow older in Neverland, but only to the age of 16 therefore still holding to the rule that you never grow up or become and adult? What if Peter took Wendy as his girl and they had a kid? (Kind of like in the movie "The Blue Lagoon") What if I shut up and tell you what happens?

Wendy, Peter, John, Michael, The lost Boy's and Leo (P&W's Son) are now 16.

Wendy comes into the den of their tree home where the lost boy's, her brothers, and her son sleep….HER son, Well Peter and hers even after 16 years it was still hard to believe that the boy with long platinum hair and icy blue eyes was her son, but he was the spitting image of his father if not for the hair and the eyes. He wasn't really an early riser but no one was in his bed that morning and all the other boys were still asleep. "He must be out running around with Tinker Bell, they do that a lot, he's so like his dad," she thought. Then trying not to wake the other boys she went to making his bed. There on the bed lay a note addressed to Peter and her.

She picked up the note and began to read. She was immediately shocked. She ran to Peter who was still sleeping in their bed and shook him awake. "Peter, Peter wake up Leo's gone!"

"Wha…Wha…What," said Peter yawning and sitting up.

"Here he left a note look," said Wendy holding the note in front of Peter's face.

The Note read:

Dear Mom and Dad, (This was starting out bad already he never called them that)

I've decide to go on an adventure to the real world like you did when you were young and found Wendy, Peter. Don't worry Tink is with me. We're going back to Wendy's window to see who live there now. I know Wendy is going to have a panic attack, but you'll understand dad. I'll be home soon.

Leo

Peter looked up at Wendy and smiled. She still looked tick. She was thinking "and I was just thinking about how great it was that he was like his dad"

Peter pulled he in to a sitting position on their bed and kissed her forehead and hugged her to his side. "It'll be alright Tink's with him. She'll make sure he's ok."

Wendy laid her head on his shoulder "I know I just worry you know"

"Well how about we have a party when he gets back. If I know Leo he'll be bringing guests and planning it will give you something to do I'll wake up the lost boys"

She smiled and gave a sigh "Ok"

Meanwhile--------------------------

Leo has just land at the window Tink said was Wendy's and as it was then it was open. Leo stepped in side followed by Tink. He began to look around he saw three bed's, but in all three were girls. Two looked about the same age a little younger than the other while she looked to be his age. He peered down at the older girl. She had thick red hair and looked to be a bit shorter than his height of 6 foot.

Tink stood on the bed post "Leonardo Raphael Pan what do you think your doing you said we were just coming to look around because you wanted to see your mom's world she always talks about"

He was still staring at the girl as he thought out loud to himself "this is how mum and Peter met and she is beautiful."

Tink upon hearing this stomped her foot "She's just like Wendy a big ugly girl."

This time he looks up at Tink "Don't talk about mum that way"

Tink starts to talk again "Hmph …….," but just then the girl starts to cry in her sleep "Please save me please."

A/N: Please Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wrote this for my friend Meg and no matter what she thinks I don't like writing that much, but I'm kind of getting into this story. Please write any and all suggestions, but Please NO FLAMES.