Fan Fiction ❯ Neverland the Next Generation ❯ Sister Dear! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ginny gave Leo another glance before going to wake her sisters. She was quiet as to not wake up the woman that had been sent to stay with them while their parents were gone this week.

She knelt beside a very well-toned black haired girl with hair that though thick and long was very strait, first and shook her a little. "Issy," she whispered, "Issy you need to get up."

Leo just smiled while watching Ginny try and wake the dead. "This girl looks like she'd get along great with John," thought Leo. For the past few years John had really gotten in to fitness and loved to exercise so much it even wore the lost boys out. Leo found his mom's stories about John when he was younger implausible compared to the well-cut uncle he knew now.

"Leave me alone `til morning Gin we both need our beauty sleep," the girl said half asleep while waving away Ginny's arm without opening her eyes.

Ginny knew this wasn't going to work so she went in to the mothering role she often took with the girls. "Isabella Marie Keller, you get up right now she whispered harshly."

Leo and Tink both had to let out a low chuckle as the girl jumped strait out of bed in a dark blue tank reading: SUPER STAR and matching pants with yellow stars on then. It was apparent that Ginny didn't use their full names often when the girl began to question her with her violet eyes wide open. "What's wrong Gin? Is it mom and dad? Did something happen? Is Lil Ok?"

Ginny grabbed Isabella's hands which were now attached to the collar of her shirt. "Everything is fine….."

Ginny didn't get to finish as Isabella began to start breathing and gripped her shirt tighter then talking in a low serious almost sweet voice said, "Then why did you scare the hell out of me?"

Ginny almost looked scared. Leo had to smile a bit Ginny didn't act like one to be scared of a girl 5'4" (two inches shorter than her). Ginny dropped out of the look fast and smirked. She was about to answer her seething younger sister when something began to rustle around in the other bed both girls turned their heads from their soon to be fight to look. From under the covers came a small blonde Issy's size with a layered hair cut she rubbed her light blue eyes and looked barley awake at her older and twin sister. "What's going on?" the girl asked.

"Gin' here was about to tell us what is going on Lil and also about the boy standing in our room" Isabella stated looking from Lillian Rose Keller to Leo and back to the girl she held in her grasp.

Leo was surprised he hadn't thought anyone other than Ginny had even acknowledged that he was in the room this girl was quite observant. Tink had hidden behind some stuff on the dresser so no one has seen her of course. He stepped forward a little intending on explaining, but Ginny held up her hand. This was something she needed to talk with her sisters about without his interference, this was a drastic change they would have to make in one night and could never go back on. Leo stepped back and took a seat in a desk chair, and Ginny proceeded to explain thing to her twin sisters after they all sat together on Lily's bed.

Finally Lily got out of bed in her heart boxers and top and paced past her bed with a thoughtful expression "So let me get this strait, This boy," she said pointing to Leo with out looking up, "Is Peter Pan and Wendy Darling's son and has come back the same nursery his mother lived in to offer us a chance to leave this world of stupid adult bickering and war for paradise with a bunch of guys our age that will never grow old….am I right?"

Ginny smiled sitting on the bed "that's about right Lily." Then Lily fainted on the floor.

Ginny got off the bed an picked Lily up off the floor and turned to talk to Leo wanting him to understand "Lily may be childish at times, but she is a realist and this is all a bit to much for her." Leo just nodded.

Issy tapped her twin's forehead and said in an all to obnoxiously sweet voice, "wakey, wakey sissy or you won't get to come to fairy world with us."

Tink flew out from her hiding place and started talking surprising them. "No, one said anything about fairy world Leo just wants Ginny to go to Neverland with him and she's dragging you two along" then after looking Issy and Lily up and down Tink giggles a little a states "But I'm sure John and Mikey won't mind the extra company…."

This is for elauriel! My FIRST reviewer on mediaminer.com. Please any more of these wonderful reviews might make me want to write more!