Fan Fiction ❯ Prison ❯ Prison ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The blood, the gear…kill…kill them all… but no, that's not me at all. I wish that he would go away sometimes. Leave me alone. I keep him away and I'm in control. But I'm not always so lucky, and that's when he takes over. I could still smell the blood, he was here. Innocent lives, slain by my own hands. He must have managed to weaken me just enough and he came through. I can always feel him inside me…burning with a hatred. Begging me to be free. Tugging at my every emotion, bribing me with feelings and memories he keeps locked inside his mind. My memories…even if there were only of blood and dying. Still, it was more than I had ever had before. Memories of her…and of him…and me, stolen by him so many years ago.

"I didn't kill her! No! It wasn't me!"

"Stop blaming me, she died because of you!"

He would constantly shout at me. He wanted to be free. And I kept him locked up. Hoping that by yelling at me, blaming me for the death of my mother would let him come through and take over. Weakening me with my own memories, too gruesome for me to even handle. He knows this, he knows me better than anyone. When approached with unavoidable situations, I flee. After I leave, he comes out to play. I fight back, but it's hard to keep him away. Especially when he puts me in such vulnerable states. I hate it when he comes out! I don't want to fight! Why can't he just let me take control? Ignore this fighting and live peacefully with her; that is all I want. To see people dying…at the cost of his…our…own hands. I can't live with that!

I remember, once, when I created Emeralda…and Elly; she was so lovely… "Kim…live!!!" Her death, horrible…I couldn't stand myself for days, couldn't even look at my face. I let her die!

He tries. Really, a strong effort. But I know him better than he knows himself. I know what he's like…just like the others that fell to the hands of them. I have his…my memories of it happening. Instead of succumbing to the same fate, I learned from their mistakes. Get rid of the girl. The one they call Elly, she is the reason. He loves her so, until she ends up getting him killed. A traitor, really. She is with them, and it makes me crazy. And she can't escape her fate like I can. She will forever be stuck with the ring. He loves her, I can tell. Like a stupid fool. Forgetting the past, ignoring what I have shown him! I cannot gain full control if he gives his life up after her sacrifice! The only reason for my allowance of those memories was for him to learn and to know. Now he's lost in the spiral of her love, the reason for his constant awareness of my control. Her voice brings her back, takes away my control over my body. But I can never let him learn that. I will kill her, and I will stop my horrible fate, the curse put upon myself since the beginning of the time. Losing all my emotions, hate fueling my strength. With my new findings, the Zohar. My ultimate power, waiting for me in the frozen icy land…I will.

I spotted a new persona today. The one in charge of our body. Apparently the new rush of memories damaged him so, he's locked himself away. I think I shall borrow him…only for a little while…